Wedding Officiant Asheville NC

Services: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Ceremony
Religious Affiliations: Christian (no denomination), Jewish
Accommodate hearing impaired:
Non-religious sites
Your ceremony attire: A black robe for more formal weddings; a black suit for less formal weddings; sometimes casual attire to fit the occasion.
Flexible wording / vows: Yes. I provide material which lets couples put together their own ceremony and am open to other sources of ceremony material.
Allow couple's own vows
Select readings only:
Length of ceremonies: Typically, about 15-20 minutes; sometimes longer if couples desire a number of readings or solos or special ceremonies.
Pre-marital counseling No, but I do recommend it, and provide couples with information that can help them in this area.
Pre-ceremony rehearsals
Sound system supplied: No.
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: Here is what I think is unique about my services as an officiant/minister.  I provide you material which allows you to put together the wedding ceremony you want.  Then once we have finalized the ceremony you can know, with confidence, that I will not add or take away from the text.  In other words, there will be no surprises or inappropriate remarks from the officiant/minister.  You will know in advance exactly what will be said and done during the ceremony.  I find that couples appreciate that and are more comfortable knowing it.

I would also suggest that you ask others for their recommendations.  One source I would recommend is for you to ask your other vendors who they would recommend (the wedding coordinator at the location you are considering, the photographer or videographer you are talking with, the musician you plan to use, etc.).  Most of these people will give you a list of Wedding Officiants who are available.  But ask them who they personally would recommend, who they think would do the best job for you.  These people work with Wedding Officiants all the time.