Vanessa Joy Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Vanessa was so amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process! Her STUNNING photography speaks for itself, but it is her professionalism and personality that sets her high above the rest!!
Despite having a unbelievable busy schedule, Vanessa was so flexible when I asked to change the date of our beach engagement session because of a rain threat. There was a year between our engagement shoot and wedding, but Vanessa was always in contact with us. She even sent us a beautiful book about how we need to remember we are planning for a marriage- not just a wedding. It is sooo important to have a photographer you feel comfortable with the day of your wedding!Vanessa helps you create that bond with her when you first meet her.
Vanessa and her staff were all extremely professional and helpful the day of our wedding. Many groomsmen mentioned to me how they never thought taking so many pictures could be so much fun! Our guests were stunned when they saw her amazing photos from the day being displayed at the reception! The little touches Vanessa does, such as the cards with our engagement pictures that guests were given so that they had the website to view our pictures, and the book Vanessa gave me at 10 pm the night of our wedding with some pictures of the day, really make a big difference!
In just THREE MONTHS after our wedding, we received our amazing album! We now have a breathtaking first family heirloom that we can not stop looking at!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Freehold, NJ 07728
BLOG

Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to see my work. I hope you'll have time to check out my website and blog too!

Hi everyone!

Well you can read below about the "history" of me and my photographic journey on my website, but the truth is I just love marriage. I support marriage and love that I get to have such a personal relationship with my clients during one of the most important times in their relationship with each other. It's incredibly special to me to be a part of that.

My amazing husband, NJ Wedding Videographer Rob Adams Films, is my constant inspiration not only photographically, but through showing me what true love is every day. Together with our Pekingese dog/first-born-child, Tico, we're at the beginning of our own marriage and little family ourselves.   I am eternally grateful for the gift to capture priceless moments for others to treasure and I take great joy in using it everyday.   --   Vanessa Joy is a professional New Jersey wedding photographer capturing NJ, NY and destination weddings. With an emphasis on photojournalism wedding photos with a vintage and rustic flair, Vanessa Joy focuses on creating a unique boutique experience with each of her couple's wedding photography. Vanessa is an experienced photographer who has captured everything from Jersey Shore Weddings and elegant formal affairs, to farm weddings with rustic wedding photos and vintage wedding details.     Jersey Shore Wedding Photographer | New Jersey Wedding Photographers | NJ Wedding Photographer | NYC Wedding Photographer | Best NJ Wedding Photographer | Rustic New Jersey Photographer | Vintage Photographer | New York Wedding Photographer | Best photographer in NJ New Jersey | Wedding Pictures | Style Me Pretty Photographer | Wedding Wire Photographer  | Junebug Wedding Photographer | Wedding Bee Wedding Photographer | The Knot Wedding Photographer

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: 1 Event Per Day, 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liab...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank ...
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Vanessa Joy Photography is a wedding photographer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, California, and destination weddings. Vanessa Joy Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the NJ wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in photojournalism, rustic weddings and romantic wedding photos