Rob Adams Films

Austin, TX View map
$8,500 Most Popular Price

$8,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Austin, Texas, Rob Adams Films has been producing beautiful wedding movies since 2006. As the owner and primary cinematographer, Rob Adams has a distinctive and contemporary style that you and your partner will surely adore. Rob and his team are passionate about making moving keepsakes that showcase life’s most special moments. Keen to provide you with an unforgettable videography experience, these seasoned professionals possess the skill to expertly depict your romantic celebration.

Rob Adams Films offers a pair of eye-catching packages, each of which features drone footage, a one-minute social media teaser, and custom online hosting and streaming. The Base Package Two is their most comprehensive option, boasting 10 hours of coverage, a second videographer, and a 6-minute creative highlights film. An array of optional items is available, including additional hours, the production of the raw footage, and an engagement film.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Raw Footage
Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,500

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.9 out of 5 rating
  • Shenelle
    Shenelle S. Married on 05/01/2021

The best videographer EVER

Rob Adams and his team are TOP NOTCH! I have known I have wanted to hire him, for longer than I'd like to admit! I saw a wedding he did years ago and I fell in love. I remembered his information and contacted him once our date was rescheduled due to the pandemic! Miraculously, he was available! I cannot say enough good things. He is so professional and easy to work with. Rob and my photographer for the wedding had never met, but they worked together as if they were a pair. Everything Rob captures is magic. Could not be happier with all the footage he captured. I have not stopped watching it! I cannot thank you enough!!!!!!!
  • Daphne
    Daphne L. Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing work!!

Amazing work! From the very beginning Rob Adams was unparalleled. Easy to contact before during and after our event, he was knowledgeable and helpful in visualizing how we wanted our wedding remembered. He and his assistant Niño arrived on time and fit in perfectly with the wedding party as they unobtrusively went about their work. Not only concerned about filming, they were meticulous in making sure there were enough microphones set up. It was worth it!!! We absolutely love our videos! Beautiful shots, masterful audio overlays— an absolutely perfect memory of a perfect day! We found Rob by watching some of his previous work and we recommend you do the same: you won’t be disappointed!!
    Amanda D. Married on 09/20/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Rob Adams is amazing at what he does and a true master at his craft! He is extremely experienced professional, delivered our films so quickly, and really knows what he is doing. There was so many times during our wedding day that he would find the subtlest light that came out spectacular in our films. He does extraordinary work and I would highly recommend him as your videographer. He is also a pleasure to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

685 Broad St Austin, TX, 78741
Location of (Rob Adams Films)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding