Truly Yours Catering

Truly Yours Catering

NEVER TRUST A SKINNY CATERER

10940 Burbank Boulevard
North Hollywood, CA 91601 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, French Ser...
Maximum capacity: 1000
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liquor
About Us

Truly Yours has been serving Southern California as a Full-Service Caterer for over 20 Years. We have won the distinction from Fox LA as one of the top five wedding caterers in Los Angeles.  We specialize in a multitude of catered affairs, including Weddings, Social Events, Corporate Functions, Daily Corporate Meal Service and On-Site or In-Home Catered Events.We take pride in our Food and Service. Our menus are planned to suit any event, but remain flexible to meet your specific needs. All dishes are prepared-to-order using only the finest and freshest ingredients, and our Professional Staff and Artistic Presentations will fulfill all of your special requests.Our Executive Chefs have earned many Awards and Distinctions, including: First Place for Originality at The New York City Food Show;Bronze Medal for Overall Display at The New York City Food Show;Silver Medal at The Taste of Canada Food Show.hWe have prepared special dinners for Dignitaries and Celebrities, such as Former First Lady Nancy Reagan, King Hussein of Jordan and King of Pop Michael Jackson.We look forward to hearing from you soon.  Chris Adlesh the owner and Executive Chef has also been on Food Network a number of times throughout the past three years!  We are different from most other catering companies in one large way- we own ALL of our tables, chairs, linens, dishes, glassware, and silverware- and because of that there is no rental fee!  We also have 250 waiters and waitress that are OUR OWN staff- not from a rental agency.  We interview, and train, and run background checks on all of our staff which allows for stability in service something our clients always appreciate!  Chris Adlesh personally attends to all the brides and can work with you through the entire process!  Please call if Truly Yours can assist you in any way.   And check us out on Facebook- just look for Truly Yours Catering and join the group!

Photos
Reviews
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I used Truly Yours as they were the assigned caterer for the venue we chose. We COULD NOT be more happy with the quality and food and service we received. Many of our guests told us how delicious and fresh the food was and that they were amazed at the array of appetizers that were passed around. Dan, our captain for the evening, was one of the most professional and caring people I have ever met. My husband and I were able to sit back and relax knowing that every detail (even the ones we didn't think of) was taken care of. We highly recommend Truly Yours based on our fantastic experience with them!

• Wedding: 07/14/2012
Services Used: Catering
Associations I Belong to
818-753-9100
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards