Treasured Images by Jeffrey

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Out of everything we planned for the wedding, the quality and content of the pictures is what I was most concerned about. The actual wedding day goes so fast, and all that remains is the photographs - I wanted to make sure I had good ones to look back on!

Choosing Treasured Images by Jeffrey was the best choice we made during our entire ceremony. The total price was exactly as it was quoted - the photographers were genuine and interactive leading up to and during the "big day." I was able to get all the poses I wanted, and some extras that were very creative and looked like they belonged in a bridal magazine!

Afterward, the photos were delivered as promised - great quality, great price and I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Thank you Treasured Images!

Treasured Images by Jeffrey responded with the following comments:

Thank you for the kind words Amy. We are truly blessed to have GREAT Clients like you! =)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
22 West Main Street, Fremont, MI 49412

Capturing the images that you'll treasure the rest of your life!

Your wedding day is a special day and should be treated as such.

A photograph never grows old. The moment is frozen in time never changing or aging. It takes emotion by creating an image of memory.

Our goal is to create a photographic journey through your special day that you will treasure for life. It’s an artist’s eye, patie nce and skill that make an image. We capture the intimate moments that you will treasure from every smile, every tear, every laugh and every kiss, we will tell your story. A photograph never grows old.

We will only photograph one wedding a day so you are our only focus.

We cover all of West Michigan (no hidden travel expenses) with prices starting as low as $750 and of course we will always tailor a package to fit your budget.

Call or email us today to schedule a consultation appointment.

Phone:   231-652-0603 Email:    treasuredimages@att.net

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Matted Prints, Prints, P...
Liability Insurance: Yes