Tower Hill Botanic Garden

Tower Hill Botanic Garden

Boylston, MA
Quality of Service

I looked for over a year to find a venue like Tower Hill. I wanted a garden with a greenhouse. Everything else I was finding in NH and MA was not very picturesque. When I first visited Tower Hill I instantly fell in love. I brought my fiance there about 6 months later and he loved it too. His exact words were "you can't take a bad picture anywhere in this place."

We had our ceremony in the secret garden in front of the fountain. Cocktail hour was in the winter garden. They still had the palm trees out and a Bonsai exhibit set up. Reception was in the Orangerie which looks amazing any time of day! We had 70 guests at 10 tables, plus a sweetheart table in the center. We used the middle of the room as our dance floor. It was a perfect set up. The winter garden at night is spectacular!

The staff at Tower Hill was great! Even though there was a staff change mid-way through our planning process they handled the transition professionally. I was much happier with Shauna and Lynn when they took over our account anyway. The day of was handled professionally and smoothly. They handled every little detail involving timing and logistics. They helped keep everything on schedule and moving along. I would highly recommend having your wedding at Tower Hill, but book early as they book far in advance. Don't be alarmed by the price, you definitely get what you pay for!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
11 French Drive, Boylston, MA 01505

Your wedding day is one of life's most treasured moments. The amazing gardens and unique facilities at Tower Hill offer a welcoming, picturesque venue for wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms