Time of Your Life Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Nick did an amazing job at our wedding! He was fun and upbeat the entire time, my guest absolutely loved the music selection and so did I. We didn't leave the dance floor! I didn't give any specific playlists to play, I told him to play whatever he wanted and to take suggestions from the guest. The up lighting he did made our reception hall look amazing! And the gobo on the dance floor of our monogram was perfect.

The best part of having DJ Nick was the photo booth! Our guest absolutely loved it. We couldn't keep people away from it. The greatest part of having the photo booth was the book we received that had a copy of every picture our guest took with personal hand written notes from our guest. WE LOVED IT!

I would recommend Time of Your Life Entertainment to anyone for any occasion, and the pricing fits any budget! DJ Nick did an amazing job, and we were so thrilled to have him and his staff as a part of our big day! Thank you for a job well done!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
8 Amherst Court, Blackwood, NJ 08012
BLOG

DJ, Photo Booth, and Lighting! Have the Time of Your Life!

A Personal, Affordable DJ Experience!

This is your once in a lifetime day and we do everything in our power to make it a stress free, memorable, and most importantly FUN day for you and your family and friends. We understand the importance of affordability and we guarantee that we will beat ANY competitor’s price!

My ... read more

A Personal, Affordable DJ Experience!

My name is Nick Jahn and I have been a DJ for over 10 years now.  My father is a DJ, so I learned the ropes by being his assistant at a young age.  As my passion grew, I decided to start my own business, Time of Your Life Entertainment.  We were formerly known as DJ Nicky J Entertainment but have since expanded and added a couple of experienced disc jockeys. We've been very successful and our client list continues to grow as we've done parties all over New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.  We know that there are many DJ's out there, but what sets us apart is our knowledge of a wide range of music, our energetic personalities, and our ability to  motivate a crowd.

We believe that music not only sets the tone for your event, but can make it or break it.  The most important thing to me is that YOU get what YOU want and we are willing to go to great lengths for my customers.  All of our Disc Jockeys have over 10 years experience and use all the brand name equipment. By hiring Time of Your Life Entertainment, you will be ensuring an unforgettable experience.  So please call or e-mail me today for an unbeatable price quote for your next event.

Your wedding is the most important day of your life and it's our job to ensure you and your guests have a unforgettable experience. We will go over detail by detail what you envision as your perfect day including song selection, introductions, and special announcements. We can provide music from the ceremony, cocktail hour, until the last song. If you are having a Ceremony or Cocktail Hour in a room that is different from the Reception we will include an additional set-up at no additional cost. We have every type of music and are able to accommodate additional requests. We always encourage you to make a list of songs you want to hear and do not want to hear. Everything will be covered before your wedding so that you can relax and enjoy your day. If you ever have a question leading up to your wedding we am easily available by Phone, E-Mail, Text Message, and even Facebook. This is just some thing to keep in mind and this personal touch you won't get with other DJ companies.

By hiring Time of Your Life Entertainment, you will be ensuring an unforgettable experience. So please call or e-mail me today for an unbeatable price quote for your next event.

*Click LIKE on the Time of Your Life Entertainment Facebook page and receive $100 off your next event.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2001
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
Nicky plays all the right stuff all night long. He keeps the other vendors organized and informed. You can tell that he LISTENS to his couples' ideas and uses his experience and intuition. Everyone has a great time. I would (and do) recommend Time of Your Life Entertainment