113 Reviews for Time of Your Life Entertainment

Photobooth (7)
Flat Screen (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
113 Time of Your Life Entertainment Reviews

Nick did such an incredible job at our wedding and I cannot recommend him highly enough! Like most couples, it was really important to us that our wedding was fun and we were really selective when picking a DJ. From the beginning, Nick was super responsive, flexible, and just all around a nice guy who we wanted to share our day with. I had some strange requests that i thought would overwhelm him, but he is so experienced it didn't phase him at all. For example- we had a huge bridal party that he organized and introduced without a hitch. Some grandparents walked in and some just stood- he remembered everything. Our first dances included a surprise swing dance and friends singing live- he helped us pull everything off. After dinner, I feel like I just blinked and the entire dance floor was packed and no one sat down all night! I've had so many people tell us it was the most fun wedding they've ever been to and I know that Nick is to thank for that. I even have an engaged friend who cancelled on her current DJ to hire Nick because the music was so good. The photo booth was a hit too and gave us hilarious pictures that I will cherish forever. Nick is absolutely someone you can trust to make your day memorable.

Profile Picture Briana, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick was great! I didn't sit down all night. I only requested a few songs and just gave him a genre and range and also let the guests request songs and he delivered! Everyone had a great time. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I found Nick here on Wedding Wire. He did not disappoint! My guests danced all night and Nick kept the good tunes playing. I've never been to a wedding where so many guests stayed until the end of the last song. People literally didn't want the night & good music to end. Thank you Nick for really getting the party started and never letting it fade!

Profile Picture lena, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Nick was an amazing DJ. He was incredibly helpful, responsive, and was a great MC, too! Everything ran smoothly and he was adept at playing a nice range of musical genres and styles based on my preferences.

He also provided a photo booth with an assistant running it and it was a big hit. They took care of everything and it was such a relief!

Very professional, organized, and the price was extremely reasonable. Can't recommend more highly.

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/14/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nick was our DJ, he was great. He was on time and professional. I loved the fact that he was an MC as well. Even though we had a small reception he still encouraged our guests to dance. He played our requested selections and was on cue with all of our special dances. I'm very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Sharrell, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow!! Nick was literally the best DJ ever!! He was so easy to work with! He had everyone on the dance floor from the start to the finish! The way he mixes in his music is incredible!!! I have been to tons of weddings and nothing compares to Nick!!! The photbooth was so much fun!! And his staff was so helpful! We couldn't have asked for a better dj to celebrate our wedding with us!!! I would
Highly recommend Nick!!!! Thanks for such a fun wedding!!!! :)

Profile Picture Megan, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nick was great! He was referred to us by our venues wedding coordinator and he did an awesome job. He provided our wedding with uplighting, and a monogram which all looked amazing. His website let us easily choose songs for each part of our reception as well as the must playlist and the do not playlist. We have received nothing but compliments about how entertaining and fun our wedding was and we could not recommend Nick and his team enough.

Profile Picture Dan , 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nick was an absolute blast at our wedding! I think the DJ/music really makes or breaks a wedding, and Nick totally made ours! At one point, I was able to look around the room and I don't think a single person was sitting down, everyone was on the dance floor! Guests came up to us after the wedding and commented on what a great DJ Nick was. We did not have many "must play" songs and told Nick we trusted him to read the crowd and do what he does best, and let me tell you, he delivered! We also had the photo booth through TOYL and our guests absolutely loved it! You won't regret choosing TOYL!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nick did an AMAZING job with our wedding. We couldn't be happier with choosing TOYL. He had our guests up and dancing the ENTIRE night and we are still getting compliments about what a great wedding it was. I would recommend him 1,000 times!!! Stress free and made the wedding such a blast!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nick was awesome to work with. He gave suggestions he helped out with details I didn't think of. The online planning was very helpful for planning a long distance wedding. He dId everything we could have asked for and guests loved the photobooth.

Profile Picture Breanna , 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nick did an absolutely fantastic job at our Down Town Club wedding. From the very start, with the bridal party walking in to the very last dance, everyone remaining was on their feet and dancing around. Having a particular style of music, my husband was initially concerned with finding a DJ that would be able to play sets that would get us as well as the rest of the crowd moving but Nick definitely squashed that worry as the dance floor was full for each and every set.
The large photo booth and guestbook provided were a hit and provided tons of laughs throughout the night and after as we got to look through all of our pictures. Thank you for ensuring that our night was a true party for everyone in attendance!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/19/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had Nick for our May 2016 wedding, and he did an awesome job! I can honestly say that he is the best wedding DJ, and I am thankful that my husband and I had him for ours. He kept our guests on the dance floor from beginning till end and worked well all of our vendors. Very affordable and worth every penny!
If you want a DJ to rock your wedding don't pass up on Nick!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/29/16, 10 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I would definitely recommend Time of Your Life to anyone who is planning a wedding! They made our reception such a blast! They had everyone up and dancing, and for those who were taking a break from dancing where having fun in the Photo Booth! I still have guests from the wedding that tell me how much fun they had and how great the music was! Nick and his crew are absolutely amazing and are more than accommodating! Book them, you will NOT be disappointed!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

Great DJ! They dj' d at my friends waiting and my husband and I really liked the dj Nick so we had them Dj our wedding and also my cousins !

Profile Picture Laura, 4/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick was awesome to work with and communicate with, our guests absolutely loved him! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what we were looking for from the very beginning. Time of your life entertainment also provided our reception room with uplighting and a monogram for the dance floor- which looked awesome when everything came together. we were very happy with nick and we would highly recommend him if your looking for a good time!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting

100% Recommend!!! Nick was an amazing DJ! Catered to our every song request and was a fantastic MC! His website helps you structure the entire experience and keeps everything organized! He went over every detail of the night with us and it definitely helped make everything flow smoothly! Our guests have not stopped raving about the music! He is extremely personable and down to earth and was awesome with all the guests. His photobooth was awesome and everyone loved all his props! His music had everyone on the dance floor...even my 92 year old grandma on the dance floor shaking her cane to Bruno Mars! Every aspect of the TOYL experience is one to remember. My wife and I will never forget it! I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married!

Profile Picture Chris, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were married on October 31, 2015. Nick did an AMAZING job. We were a bit hectic and made some last minute changes to introduction songs. He just flowed with our requested changes. A lot of our family and friends said he was wonderful and thought he played a great selection for our particular audience. He also did our custom logo on a gobo for us, and it was just displayed beautifully. We are so glad we selected him as our wedding DJ. He also was very familiar with our facility , Lucien's in Berlin. It was a very smooth process to bring him in as a vendor because of his prior relationship with the facility. Thanks Nick!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We found Time of your Life Entertainment through The Knot. From our first interactions with Nick we knew he was the one we wanted to DJ our wedding. Due to distance we didn't meet Nick until he night of our wedding reception. We had only communicated through emails and phone calls. He was very attentive and responded quickly. His online site made planing so easy. His prices were very responsible for the services he offered. We also added the Photo Booth and our guest absolutely loved it. We can't thank Nick enough for DJ-ing out wedding. Our guest throughly enjoyed themselves and never left the dance.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Jay was great from beginning to end! He knew what to play to get everyone up and dancing the whole night. Even the guests went up to him at the end of the night to say what a great job he did!

Profile Picture User4441981, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Nick was a "great find" for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding, he was excellent at responding to our emails in helping with the music selection and planning logistics. We was flexible in being able to provide music in two locations (cocktail and reception areas) at same venue. We also used the photo booth - for those that may not dance, we highly recommend this as it appears all ages 10 - 76 enjoyed making photos. He has a wide variety of music to select set playlists (online website use to select standard wedding use moments) and to accomodate requests. Professional manner of speaking to wedding guests during reception to help highlight certain moments (First dances, cake cutting etc.). We would highly recommend use of his services - high quality at good pricing.

Profile Picture Greg, 10/12/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Nick was a fabulous DJ. He had our friends and family on the dance floor all night! He has a very outgoing personality and is very professional. He is also great with communication during the whole planning process. He even took requests from our guests. All of our guests, even the shy ones, were on the dance floor feeling the energy! We had a fabulous time dancing the night away. He knew when to slow it down and speed it up and the mix was fabulous. The photo booth and lighting were also a great plus!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

DJ was fantastic! We had a last minute venue change due to bad weather & Nick was super accommodating. He never missed a beat. I highly recommend TOYL Entertainment!

Profile Picture Jami, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I booked Nick with TOYL and he was amazing. We not only used his services for the reception but also the ceremony and cocktail hour. Nick kept our family and friends on the dance floor all night long! He was extremely professional. Also, we used his photo booth, props and uplighting and everything was perfect!

No regrets, great pricing and wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Nick and his assistant put on the most perfect wedding night for us! They kept the party moving all night, played all the songs I wanted and much more! They were easy to connect with, used an online system for song requests and payments to make it that much easier! I absolutely loved them and wouldn't look anywhere else! Not to mention, the price was perfect and included a photobooth for the whole night!! I did some shopping and price comparing so I know I got a great deal!!

Profile Picture User5392166, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Nick and his team were just perfect! Our wedding day could not have been as amazing as it was without them. They played all the best music, got the crowd going, and knew exactly how to handle a crowd of 230 guests! Would highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User5576164, 2+ years ago, 1 Review