This Old Garden Gallery

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This Old Garden Gallery what an amazing team! LaRaine was so great to work with. The flowers were so beautiful and the custom arch they made for our wedding was breath taking. I brought in several pictures of different ideas for the bouquets, boutonnieres, sweat heart table, and centerpieces. I had no idea the names of the flowers but LaRaine was spot on to the pictures I provided. The arch was put together from from 3 different arches I saw. This Old Garden Gallery was able to make one exactly how I envisioned. The venue manager even wanted to buy the arch because it was so amazing. My sweat heart table was even more than what I expected. My husband and I are completely grateful for all the time and hard work This Old Garden Gallery did. We could not of asked for a better florist for our wedding.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
1401 Kenneth Drive, Tustin, CA 92780
Dreams Realized in Floral and Design Concepts
This Old Garden Gallery is a family business that was established in 2002 by LaRaine Wilson. She quickly outgrew the small canyon location of Silverado and moved to the city of Tustin in 2004. LaRaine’s skill and reputation as a florist garnered her the attention of venues such as Tivoli, Tivoli
Too, The Hacienda, Westin South Coast Plaza, Tustin Ranch Golf Club, Strawberry Farms Golf Club, Holiday Inn Laguna Hills and Los Coyotes Country Club. This Old Garden Gallery is now a preferred vendor at all of these locations.

How far back does LaRaine’s love affair with flowers go? When LaRaine was 4 years old, an elderly neighbor presented her with a bouquet of Snap Dragons from her garden. “I absolutely fell in love with flowers at that moment,” she says, “and that love never left me.”

Now, This Old Garden Gallery wants to be your neighbor. Our goal is to provide you with a fully personalized creative presentation for your special event. We not only aim to create something unique, but to create a relationship as well.
Details