The Mansion at The Valley Country Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 220
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us
The Mansion at the Valley Country Club is an historic site nestled in the Ruxton-Riderwood community. The mansion was built in 1858 and was once a 500 acre thriving cattle farm. The property features an historic Georgian Mansion, the ideal setting for an elegant wedding ceremony and reception. Fine dining, oriental rugs, German millwork, and a sweeping grand staircase provide the perfect venue for a wedding or special event. The Mansion is renowned for its unique sports bar decorated with 200 years of celebrity and sports memorabilia.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I don't know where to begin.... What an amazing place with wonderful people to work with. Debbie & Abby you are awesome. The first time we walked in the doors to the Mansion, Debbie was there to greet us. She welcomed us with open arms and remained that way through the entire process. Abby did a great job at responding to our emails and contacting us when we had a question. We had such a wonderful experience here and I love the Mansion so much that I am sad our time there is over. Also, a special thanks to Mr. Art Donovan for making an appearance. The guests loved seeing you and getting pictures. May God Bless you and your family. Thanks again to you all! From: Rita & Ashley

The Mansion at The Valley Country Club responded with the following comments:

Dear Rita and Ashley,

What can I say! You and your family and friends were a pleasure. I will never forget your wedding. I am very touched. I will give this to my Dad. I do not know what else to say!!

Love Always,

Debbie

• Wedding: 05/01/1987
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
410-825-7110
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7