The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com)

The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com)

Favorite
4.3
Profile Picture
Meridith
08/15/2015

I used Growersbox.com for my wedding flowers and they were perfect! I was a little nervous ordering flowers online, but it all worked out great! The ordering was easy, they arrived on time and the flowers were absolutely beautiful!! I had enough flowers and fillers to make all my centerpieces, bouquets, and boutonnieres with extra to spare for the rehearsal and to decorate the rest of our reception area. It was a little more work then I anticipated to do my own flowers, but it was totally worth it and I got a lot more for my money. I would recommend for any DIY bride!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
BLOG

The Grower’s Box (www.growersbox.com) specializes in shipping the finest fresh cut wholesale flowers and wedding flowers directly from our flower farms to our customers. We have created a network of carefully screened flower farms and cargo agencies to ensure freshness and quality with every order. We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality and customer service.

We offer a comprehensive online catalog of packages of wholesale flowers and wedding flowers including collections of Arranged Wedding Flowers as well as Wedding-in-a-Box packages:

Arranged Wedding Flowers:Our collections of Arranged Wedding Flowers are pre-set packages consisting of combinations of bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, bouquets for tossing, centerpieces, boutonnieres and corsages. Each package offers a different solution to accommodate wedding parties of varying sizes. These beautiful packages are a true ‘out-of-the-box’ solution to ‘Do-it-Yourself (DIY)’ wedding flowers.

Wedding-in-a-Box:We are proud to say that we offer the LARGEST selection of Wedding-in-a-Box packages on the Web! The Grower’s Box first introduced the concept of Wedding-in-a-Box packages back in 2004. Since then, we have expanded our online catalog to consist of many more unique Wedding-in-a-Box packages.

Wholesale Flowers:The Grower’s Box offers one of the largest online catalogs of wholesale flowers. We offer a huge selection of fresh cut flowers including Roses, Gerbera Daisies, Hydrangea, Orchids, Calla Lilies, Mini-Calla Lilies and much, much more.

We encourage our customers to reach out to us if you have any questions our products or our services, or if you don’t see exactly what you are looking for online. Our team of Customer Representatives and Sales Representatives are available to assist in anyway possible.

Please check us out online at www.growersbox.com. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 1-888-297-3000 or email us at sales@growersbox.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Established: 2004
Accepts: AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com) is a wedding flowers supplier from New York. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Long Island, and New Jersey. The Grower's Box (www.growersbox.com) is a professional wedding flowers supplier that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wholesale flowers in bulk for weddings and events