The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren

Profile Picture
Todd
1 Review
06/20/2015

I'm usually not one for online review writing but after the incredibly positive experience we had working with Lauren and her team on our wedding last month, I felt that it needed to be shared.

Having an event-planning background myself, I could tell immediately that Lauren was the type of person I wanted handling the most important event of our lives. She was very sweet and personable but you could also tell she isn't someone who gets pushed around. From the first meeting, we were very glad she was on our team, and that was a feeling we maintained all the way through the process.

In the planning phase, she was great about really learning who we were as a couple and making recommendations that weren't just cookie-cutter wedding day fan fare but ones that fit perfectly with the decisions we'd already made and fell right in line with our vision for the event as a whole. And once the wedding day rolled around, I was confident enough in her to put my residual, controlling, internal event planner aside and let her do her thing. As a result, our wedding day was stress free, incident free, and one of the most fun parties I've ever been to.

Bottom line, this was the best money we spent on the whole event and I couldn't recommend Lauren and her incredible team more. Just save yourself the time, headaches, and money (super reasonable rates) and hire them now before they book someone else on your date.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
3160 Commonwealth Dr., Ste. 130, Dallas, TX 75247
BLOG

creating an experience that's YOURS

At The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren, the sky's the limit. If you can dream it, we can achieve it! It is our mission to make your vision come to life by adding that "creative touch" to your one-of-a-kind event. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the best vendors, locations and design concepts to meet your unique needs. It is our goal to save you time, stress and money. We will take care of all the details. Enjoy yourself and leave the work to us!

Give us a call or send us text, email, tweet, facebook message, or pigeon messenger today!

Web :: mycreativetouchevents.net      Call/Text :: 972.822.3842      Email :: lauren@mycreativetouchevents.net

Tweet :: @CTE_byLauren      FB Message :: TheCreativeTouchEventsbyLauren

Pigeon Message :: we might just pay you for your creative skills :)

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren is a wedding planner from Dallas, Texas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and McKinney. The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Dallas, Texas wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding planning, event planning, LGBT weddings, themed events, graduation parties and holiday parties