The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren Reviews

54 | Dallas, TX

54 Reviews for The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren

Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING to work with. My wedding was everything and more that I ever dreamed that it would be. She was so flexible with what I wanted and also had many great and creative ideas. Anything I asked for the answer was ALWAYS "Absolutely"! Our guests are still talking about the wedding and I have heard from MANY people that it was the BEST wedding they had ever attended. We also received MANY compliments from other vendors about how enjoyable it was for them to work with Lauren. Lauren is very personable and my family and I are actually looking for more reasons to use her services.

Sent on 06/10/2010

The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren's reply:

Amber,

Awww, thank you so much for your kind words. I LOVED working with you & your mom throughout the planning process! Your family & friends were so much fun! I can't wait to work with you again soon! Do I hear Christmas bells a ringin? :)

Christine · Married on 12/31/2017

As mother of the bride having Ashley to take care of so many small detail was fabulous but the amount of things she brought to our attention made for an incredibly smooth event - Highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Lauren was such a wonderful experience! She was an incredible guide throughout the wedding planning process. She recommended great vendors, and was so helpful in discussing different options and making decisions. She was able to really understand our vision for the wedding and make it a reality. The day of the wedding I felt completely relaxed because I knew we were in such good hands with Lauren and her team. Above all, Lauren is fun, genuine, down to earth, and kind. We absolutely loved working with her!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

Working with The Creative Touch, Events by Lauren made the entire planning process easy and fun! They kept us organized and on a good timeline. They were very responsive to communication. Lauren was able to see my vision and keep the vision on track. She helped me make decisions to support our wedding theme. Working with Lauren and her entire team the day of the wedding was such a joy. They kept us calm and organized and allowed us to enjoy and appreciate our entire day.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Carol · Married on 05/28/2017

Lauren was great. She was very good and helping us hone in on what we really wanted and then making that happen. She also helped set parameters as to what was customary, reasonable, over the top, etc. Always a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/02/2017

nicole · Married on 08/20/2016

Lauren was the best I could have hoped for. Everything about my day was flawless thanks to her! She did a great job helping me create the vision of my wedding that I wanted, and through the process I was so impressed at how well she just "got me". She was great with the vendors, great with the wedding party, and great with the guests. Best of all, I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding. She was on it. She really knows how to do weddings. If you are looking for a planner for your big day. Look no further. I'd recommend her to anyone. She was worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tracy · Married on 06/25/2016

Lauren was awesome! She was always available when we needed her and had such great suggestions. The best part was that she helped me figure out, as a bride, what I really wanted for my wedding - and then she made it happen! Most importantly, she was so attentive to me on my wedding day. If I had a question about timing or even needed help re-bustling my dress - she did it all! I would highly recommend Lauren and Creative Touch for any and all wedding planning needs!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tricia · Married on 06/25/2016

Lauren and her staff from The Creative Touch were wonderful to work with. Lauren walked us through every step of the planning process for an entire year, and the end result was a beautiful wedding and a Mr. and Mrs. who are well on their way to a "happily ever after!"

Sent on 09/23/2016

Alexis · Married on 06/18/2016

CTE was hands-down the best investment we made for our wedding! Lauren and her team are efficient, responsive, ad proactive. Lauren is attentive to your needs and advocates for you when other vendors may not be pulling their weight. It made my life easier for sure! My husband and I loved being guests at our own wedding, never having to worry about the coordination or timing of any events that night. Lauren was there to lead the way with her complete professionalism and sweet personality. She will always be held dear in my heart for the perfect day she planned for us.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Deciding to work with Lauren was the best wedding-related decision I made. I have so many positive things to say about her that I don't even know where to begin. First, she is an absolute pleasure to be around, and made every meeting and interaction fun. It was also clear that vendors who had already worked her enjoyed working with her. Lauren took the time to understand how we envisioned the wedding unfolding and made sure that that vision was realized. She stepped in when we got overwhelmed, and was flexible and understanding when we made last-minute changes. On the day of the wedding, my (now) husband and I felt like we could just enjoy the day while Lauren ensured that everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 04/16/2016

I cannot begin to express how very grateful we were to have Lauren assist us with planning our wedding. She is completely professional yet personable. Her knowledge of planning events/weddings is very impressive. She was honest and upfront from figuring the budget to her suggestions of vendors. When wedding day came, she and her team were God-sends! I know we could not have pulled it off without her. She kept the wedding on schedule and a drink in our hands at all times. If there was any hiccup, we did not even know about it! Love, love, love her!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Melanie · Married on 10/24/2015

There are just not enough superlatives used to describe Lauren and her staff. They managed to deliver the best wedding experience for two Type A brides; this is no small feat! Her attention to detail is meticulous, her vision amazing. She has an ability to quickly understand what her client is looking for and transform that into something that is so special and unique. I am sure that Lauren played a large part in us having the best night of our lives and with many telling us this was one of the most memorable weddings they had ever attended.
    I cannot recommend Lauren enough!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Todd · Married on 06/20/2015

I'm usually not one for online review writing but after the incredibly positive experience we had working with Lauren and her team on our wedding last month, I felt that it needed to be shared.

Having an event-planning background myself, I could tell immediately that Lauren was the type of person I wanted handling the most important event of our lives. She was very sweet and personable but you could also tell she isn't someone who gets pushed around. From the first meeting, we were very glad she was on our team, and that was a feeling we maintained all the way through the process.

In the planning phase, she was great about really learning who we were as a couple and making recommendations that weren't just cookie-cutter wedding day fan fare but ones that fit perfectly with the decisions we'd already made and fell right in line with our vision for the event as a whole. And once the wedding day rolled around, I was confident enough in her to put my residual, controlling, internal event planner aside and let her do her thing. As a result, our wedding day was stress free, incident free, and one of the most fun parties I've ever been to.

Bottom line, this was the best money we spent on the whole event and I couldn't recommend Lauren and her incredible team more. Just save yourself the time, headaches, and money (super reasonable rates) and hire them now before they book someone else on your date.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Lori · Married on 04/11/2015

Lauren with The Creative Touch is fabulous! She made our dream wedding come true. She was so helpful and was there every single step of the way. She made the planning process fun!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/31/2014

My wedding would've been a disaster without Lauren! She's always prepared, very professional, and worked hard to make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/02/2014

Lauren Schmidt is an amazing wedding planner!!!! She was organized, detailed and really listened to what we all wanted. She had great suggestions and ideas but truly always listened to what the bride wanted and focused in on that.. She was calm and patient with us during the entire time we worked with her(10 months) and was able to keep us all organized thru-out the process. In fact, on the day of the bride was so calm that her bridesmaids were all so amazed and that was in part to Lauren's calmness with us all. The entire wedding party as well as the brides parents, grooms parents are in total love with Lauren. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. If you want your once in a lifetime event to be successful then the first thing you have to do is hire Lauren. There is not enough room in this small box to say all that I could say about Lauren but truly she is a gem!!!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Lauren was AMAZING! My fiance and I hired her to handle "weekend of" coordination - but it was so much more than that! From the very beginning, Lauren was very attentive to detail and was genuinely interested in making sure that the vision we had for our wedding was fulfilled with as little stress as possible.

Although there were a few hiccups with my venue and other vendors along the way, Lauren handled every situation professionally and efficiently. She kept in constant communication with me, which helped calm my bridezilla moments!

I cannot give enough praise to her and her team for ensuring that our rehearsal and wedding day went according to plan - it was perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2014

John · Married on 11/09/2013

Lauren was an absolute lifesaver. She made everything very easy and only wished we got her involved earlier in the process. Lauren asked all the right questions and was very responsive throughout the process. She was able to take care of everything and made sure everything went smoothly throughout the night. I highly recommend Lauren for all of your planning needs. She is highly professional and very detail oriented. She is very insightful about lighting, décor, and floral choices.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Aaron · Married on 05/25/2013

I would recommend Lauren to anyone

Sent on 07/08/2013

Mindy · Married on 03/17/2013

Lauren was so attentive to Kelsey's ideas and opinions. She was always respectful of our budget and was willing to really search more than usual for just the right vendor who was quality but worked within our budget. She was gracious and fun, and the wedding and reception flowed without any glitches at all. Lauren made an effort to get to know the dynamics of the family and friends which made such a difference the day of the wedding. We love her so much and will be quick to recommend her to friends and family who marry in the future.

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jane · Married on 09/29/2012

I hired Lauren for my day of coordination and we started working more than two months out with some little details before she kicked in full time. With all the little details that come up and things I didn't think of, I could not have done it without her. Her guidance and suggestions were just what I needed. Even though it rained on the day of my daughter's wedding, everything ran on time and without a hitch. Thank you, Lauren, for helping to make Dara's wedding a beautiful event.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2012

Where to begin...Lauren was absolutely amazing to work with! My husband and I were both in graduate school and I was doing a professional internship and working while also attempting to plan a wedding! Lauren recommended some amazing vendors and made the process so much more enjoyable. It was a huge relief to have her as my main point of contact and she dealt with all of the vendors and the venues. I cannot trying to do all of that myself! During the rehearsal and the day of the wedding, Lauren and her staff were amazing! So professional and they made sure everything went perfectly. Even when small glitches came up she was able to handle them so well that no one ever noticed. I met with many other planners before choosing to work with Lauren, and am so pleased with my decision. I don't think anyone else could have helped me through the process and ensured that my husband and I had the most amazing day of our lives! Thank you Lauren! You are definitely the best at what you do. All of your suggestions and opinions were always spot on and you definitely understood my tastes and my vision for the wedding. We received so many compliments about you and your staff. We are so glad with our decision and the outcome!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Lynne · Married on 02/04/2012

Lauren really went above and beyond her stated duties and is reasonably priced for "month of" planning, which actually starts more than a month before. Most planners I contacted offered less services for more of a fee and starting much closer to the wedding date, "week of". Let me tell you, you definitely need your planner 6-8 weeks before the wedding.

Lauren kept me going through this very stressful time in my life. Our dog was diagnosed with cancer, twice, and my farther was in the hospital recovering from life-threatening surgery the day of our wedding. Lauren put me at ease and thought of all the details I couldn't even wrap my head around. And I'm highly organized. No matter how good you think you are, Lauren's better! Not only did she ease my fears professionally, but she truly cared about our personal life and struggles. She frequently emailed, called, or texted to check up on us and our family.

I emailed Lauren SO MUCH! and she always responded quickly regardless of her own personal life. I was probably a pain in the you know what, but Lauren never made me feel that way. In fact we had an issue with another vendor and Lauren not only handled it well when it was not her responsibility, but she defended us and caught an ear full from the vendor for it. That's service and caring about what you do!!! She is an amazing person, and will make sure your wedding is perfect!

Sent on 02/19/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/07/2012

I had so much fun planning our wedding, but I really wanted someone to be there for us on the day of our wedding to take care of all of the little details so everyone could just relax and enjoy the day. I found Lauren through our venue (Hickory Street Annex) and she was amazing! We started working together about two months before the wedding and I cannot describe how helpful she was. There were a lot of little details that I had not thought about that she reminded me to do. She looked over all of our contracts and corrected/altered orders for us. On the day of the wedding, instead of running around, making sure everything was taken care of, I went to brunch with my girlfriends and sat in the bridal suite sipping champagne.
    I hate to think about what our wedding day would have been like without her!

Sent on 01/31/2012