The Bridal Collection
4151 East County Line Rd
Centennial , CO 80122  | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Profile   Reviews (140)   Photos   Videos   Deals   Events   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

We believe that finding your wedding dress should be full of joy, excitement and wonder. It is our promise to provide exquisite bridal gowns with superior customer service in an elegant atmosphere. Step into another world at The Bridal Collection, Colorado’s premier bridal destination and let us help you celebrate your special day by finding your dream wedding dress!

Like you, The Bridal Collection is truly one of a kind. We have searched the globe to find the best and most unique collection of wedding dresses for every bride, creating the look you’ve always dreamed of. Our team of professional bridal stylists understand your desire to look and feel unique on your wedding day. Our goal is to listen your ideas, style and dreams to guide you to the perfect dress for your wedding.

A Denver Metro bridal tradition, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service. With personal and professional attention, brides can indulge in our specialized collection of wedding dresses, veils, accessories, as well as attire for the entire bridal party. Call to schedule an appointment with one of our talented stylists and view gowns from the top designers in the industry including – Blue by Enzoani, Enzoani, James Clifford, Justin Alexander, Lillian West, Lazaro, Madison James, Maggie Sottero, Martina Liana, Pronovias, Simone Carvalli, Sottero & Midgley, Victor Harper and more.

It is our privilege to be a part of your wedding.

___________________

Call 720.493.9454 for your personal appointment. We can't wait to meet you!

4151 E. County Line Rd. Unit A, Centennial, CO 80122

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Jordan at the Bridal Collection was AMAZING! I seriously couldn't have picked out a dress without her help! I am the biggest tom-boy ever and I was definitely not looking forward to trying on dresses at all! She actually made the process fun and I ended up with a dress that was very "me"! I loved it! She goes all out for you and makes sure every little detail is flawless! Their new location is beautiful and roomy and there are so many great dresses! I guarantee that you will find your dress there!
The Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:
Thank you for your review. We are go glad you found your dress with us. Thank you for letting us know you loved our new location. Congrats on your wedding and marriage!
Wedding: 08/23/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

The Bridal Collection is a wedding gown boutique from Denver, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, and Boulder. The Bridal Collection is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in beautiful wedding gowns.

720-493-9454
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire