The Bridal Collection
4151 East County Line Rd
Centennial , CO 80122  | map
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the...
Accessories: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

Profile   Reviews (146)   Photos   Videos   FAQ   Blog   Map
About Us

We believe that finding your wedding dress should be full of joy, excitement and wonder. It is our promise to provide exquisite bridal gowns with superior customer service in an elegant atmosphere. Step into another world at The Bridal Collection, Colorado’s premier bridal destination and let us help you celebrate your special day by finding your dream wedding dress!

Like you, The Bridal Collection is truly one of a kind. We have searched the globe to find the best and most unique collection of wedding dresses for every bride, creating the look you’ve always dreamed of. Our team of professional bridal stylists understand your desire to look and feel unique on your wedding day. Our goal is to listen your ideas, style and dreams to guide you to the perfect dress for your wedding.

A Denver Metro bridal tradition, we pride ourselves on our superior customer service. With personal and professional attention, brides can indulge in our specialized collection of wedding dresses, veils, accessories, as well as attire for the entire bridal party. Call to schedule an appointment with one of our talented stylists and view gowns from the top designers in the industry including – Blue by Enzoani, Enzoani, James Clifford, Justin Alexander, Lillian West, Lazaro, Madison James, Maggie Sottero, Martina Liana, Pronovias, Simone Carvalli, Sottero & Midgley, Victor Harper and more.

It is our privilege to be a part of your wedding.

___________________

Call 720.493.9454 for your personal appointment. We can't wait to meet you!

4151 E. County Line Rd. Unit A, Centennial, CO 80122

Click images to enlarge or View All Photos

5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  5.0
  • Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The ladies at the Bridal Collection were AMAZING! They were my first visit when I went wedding dress shopping last winter. I actually ended up finding the dress I loved at a different boutique, but ordered it through the Bridal Collection because they were so great. I am from Colorado & my family is there, but am in another state, so each time I needed a fitting, I'd fly into town. On my last fitting, the dress needed to be taken in a little bit more. I was only in town for a few days (and I feel awful for forgetting her name), but the woman who helped with my alterations worked on her day off so I wouldn't have to make another trip back in town. I was able to come back in the next day and the dress fit perfectly!!! I also got my veil, earrings, belt, and flower piece for my hair at the Bridal Collection. We actually had a little mishap with the flower piece - my mom picked it up from the store when it got in and it looked correct through the plastic box, but we never actually opened the box until the day before the wedding (which was in Nashville, TN) and it was the wrong flower. We called the Bridal Collection and they couldn't have been more polite and accommodating. They over-nighted the correct flower to me in TN and it arrived first thing the next morning! Mistakes happen, but we were so pleased with how they handled the situation. I will definitely recommend the Bridal Collection to all of my friends!
The Bridal Collection responded with the following comments:
Thank you! We appreciate your glowing review and we appreciate you being so kind and allowing us to make it right for you. Best Wishes!
Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Dress & Attire

Associations I Belong To

"Wedding Professionals Networking Group"

The Bridal Collection is a wedding gown boutique from Denver, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver Metro, Colorado Springs, and Boulder. The Bridal Collection is a professional wedding boutique that has been part of the Denver wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in beautiful wedding gowns.

720-729-2228
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire