Teal Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Melissa and her team are fantastic! I love my engagement photos and my sneak peak! I can't wait to receive the rest of the wedding photos! They captured our wedding perfectly!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
112 South Market St, Mechanicsburg, PA 17055

Fun, Artistic, Professional, Posed and Candid! Everything your wedding photography should be!

Teal Photography is a Harrisburg, PA area wedding photographer with over 15 years professional experience photographing weddings and portraits. Missy Teal and her second photographer, her sister Allyson, are familiar with the ebb and flow of a wedding day and able to catch and create visual memories that tell the unique story of your wedding da y. Artistic, fun, fresh, posed, candid, and skillfully subtle - everything your wedding photography should be!

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, ...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
Teal Photography is a wedding wedding from Harrisburg, PA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Central Pennsylvania. Teal Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Harrisburg wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in wedding photography, photojournalism