Studio Nouveau

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Studio Nouveau was a wonder to work with, they were sweet, professional, fun, and flexible! Studio Nouveau was the only vendor I worked with that I never had to chase down when I needed them, actually anticipated my needs, and were patient and wonderful when I needed to discuss everything (for the second, third, fourth time...). They offer a registry which is amazing, and their photography is fantastic! I cannot wait to work with them on our albums!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
681 Main Street, Suite 323, Waltham, MA 02451
BLOG

love. laugh. create.

The Studio Nouveau is the fusion of two creative minds, brought together to bring you the utmost in inspiring documentary wedding photography. This isn’t photography for the faint of heart; we’ll go the distance to get the photo that makes your heart race when you look at it years later. Sure, we’ll still do the pretty group shots that your family will all want for their mantles. But we’ll also do the romantic ones of you two alone on the beach. The sassy ones of you smooching in an ice-cream parlor. The chic ones of a couple strolling down a busy city sidewalk.

With a background in illustration, painting, design and photography, Lara and Kate bring weddings alive with color, emotion, and a fresh perspective. They’re two cheeky girls, with one chic vision.

+/- read less