Stacey Ann Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Chiara
09/22/2012

I used Stacey Ann Photography for my wedding on September 22, 2012. When I first met with Stacey I was literally out of my mind and very overwhelmed with wedding planning. Stacey came incredibly prepared for our meeting and made me feel very at ease. She gave us a wedding timeline and offered very helpful suggestions. For example, Stacey gave us the pros and cons of doing a "first look" and helped me make the right decision for me. I never felt pressured by her and she was very responsive by email whenever I had a question.

I have gotten countless compliments on how amazing our photos turned out from family and friends. Stacey was very good at directing the posed portraits and also caught many special candid moments. I would recommend Stacey Ann Photography for anyone looking for a professional, creative, and talented photographer!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Pacifica, CA 94044
BLOG

Captured By Us, Inspired By You

Your wedding pictures record the most important day in your life. Trust San Francisco Bay Area wedding photographer and portrait photographer Stacey Speck. Stacey discovers the inner beauty of each bride and uniquely captures it in their wedding photos. Her combination of traditional and photojournalist styles insure that every wedding picture is more than just a photograph - it is a memory that you will treasure forever.

Contact me today to book a consultation!

I look forward to hear from you!

www.staceyannphotography.com