Simply Sophisticated, LLC

Simply Sophisticated, LLC

You're simply perfection!

Bradenton, FL 34209 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

We offer a full range of coordinating services, from full-service planning to day-of packages. Our job is to work with the Bride and Groom in order to help execute the day of their dreams. We will always be professional and represent our clients’ best interests. We offer three different packages:

Simple: Day-Of Planning On your special day do you really want vendors bothering you with last minute details you have already discussed? Of course not, this is your day, so let someone else play 20 questions. It is our job to make sure that everything runs smoothly the day of your event, from set-up to I-do you don't have to worry about a thing!

Simpler: Partial Planning Partial Planning is for the couple that has a clear vision and doesn’t need much input. We make sure that your I’s are dotted and your T’s are crossed. We’ll be by your side throughout much of the process; ensuring the big day isn’t flawed by troublesome details.

Simplest: Full-Service Planning Every detail is organized, every meeting is planned and every contract is triple checked, with this plan the couple can sit back and relax. Of course, we never make your wedding ours but we do execute your vision with little effort from you. Leave your worries to us!

If you have a special request or would like to create your own package please let us know. We can be reached at simplysophisticatedplanning@gmail.com or at 941-254-1679

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could have never done this without the team from Simply Sophisticated! My wedding was everything we ever dreamed of thanks to Caitlen! We would recommend her to any bride in the State of Florida! <3

Simply Sophisticated, LLC responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for allowing us to make your day special. We had a blast! Thank you for the review!

• Wedding: 03/17/2012
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Endorsements
Great job from this company! As the DJ of a wedding in Daytona Beach on March 17, 2012.... I was highly impressed with the adequate communication I received from this wedding planner. Everything went off without a hitch. Very professional service here! Recommended! -Rob Access DJs www.accessdj.com
Simply Sophisticated, LLC is a wedding and event planning company from the Tampa Bay area. We service weddings througout the local area, including Bradenton, Anna Maria Island, and Clearwater. Simply Sophisticated, LLC is a professional wedding coordinating service that has been part of the West Coast of Florida wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in day of event planning
941-254-1679
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards