Simply Sophisticated, LLC Reviews

27 | Bradenton, FL

27 Reviews for Simply Sophisticated, LLC

Kaylee · Married on 05/23/2015

Simply Sophisticated is definitely the best! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a wedding planner or any sort of help with the wedding or event. Caitlen is amazing and totally helped keep me calm while planning my wedding in Venice/Sarasota while living in Houston! I can't compliment her and her stuff enough. They are truly amazing and I am so fortunate that I had them to help with all my wedding needs! They went above and beyond to make my special day exactly how I imagined it to be! It was definitely a night to remember and all of our guests raved about how awesome our venue looked!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I hired Simply Sophisticated for "day of services" but immediately starting with the rehearsal Caitlen took control and made sure everyone knew exactly where to be and when. Our wedding was beautiful and all of our guests had a fantastic time! Caitlen suggested to us a slightly different set up for some of our vendors and it turned out that it was probably one of the best decisions we made. Caitlen truly knows what she is doing and puts everything into her business. Her priority is that the happy couple and their guests had the best time possible. Obviously every wedding has it's hiccups but Caitlen and her team handle everything appropriately with professionalism and efficiency. Thank you very much to everyone who made our day special!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Melanie · Married on 11/22/2014

Simply Sophisticated was the best decision we could have made when it came to planning our wedding. Caitlen was extremely professional and made us feel comfortable that the details would all be taken care of on the day of our wedding. When it came down to it, she exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was amazing and she and her staff made it all happen! Thank you so much to Simply Sophisticated for making our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 12/14/2014
  • Raina

Raina · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Simply Sophisticated was the best decision we made to make our wedding day relaxing and beautiful. We hired Caitlen as our day planner over a year ago. She provided endless support, recommendations and stayed in great communication with us over the entire year. By the time the wedding arrived, I was so relieved she was there and I felt so at ease knowing she was handling everything. Her and her staff is not only there to liaison with all of your vendors, but they provide hands on service to make sure every detail goes just as you planned. No matter how much you believe you can organize your big day, the weekend of your wedding is positively overwhelming with family, friends, nerves and excitement. We had 60 people attend our wedding and having a great planner there was priceless. We can't believe how affordable Simply Sophisticated was for what we received. Caitlen's so professional and her sweet and caring demeanor had us leaving our wedding feeling like we had made a new friend. Endless thanks to Caitlen for allowing me and my husband to enjoy our big day together, stress free and loving every moment!!

Krystal · Married on 11/08/2014

Simply sophisticated was beyond wonderful in helping me plan my wedding. We had to make a call to get a tent because of rain the morning of the wedding and had no floor plan for them to go off of. They made the event look even more beautiful than I could've possibly imagined and did it with ease in no time at all. Everything from making sure the vendors were on time to the small details on each and every table, simply sophisticated is by far the way to go when planning an event. They were worth every penny and then some. I will definitely be keeping simply sophisticated in mind for my next big event!

Lily · Married on 10/18/2014

Caitlen and her team did such an amazing job. It was a stress free day because of them, and for that I am so thankful. Thank you ladies :)

Abbey · Married on 08/16/2014

I hired Caitlen as my "day-of" wedding coordinator and I can't put into words how helpful she was. During all the planning of my "DIY" wedding she was always there to review any contracts and give me referrals and advice. Caitlen made sure I had thought of every detail and that nothing was overlooked. The day of my wedding she arrived and made me feel at ease. I didn't have to worry about any of the numerous vendors I was using as she was in charge of them all. I got to relax all day with my family which is priceless! I used a Rec Center for my reception which had some ugly walls and such. When I walked in after my ceremony, it took my breathe away as I looked around the room. It was completely unrecognizable! Caitlen and her assistants did a miracle job on the room and it looked absolutely stunning! I couldn't have done any of it without her! Caitlen was there with me from the moment she arrived to the moment we left, and even after that to ensure everything got cleaned up and packed away. Thank you Caitlen for making my wedding day the best (and most relaxing!) day of my life!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Abbey, you were a beautiful bride and a pleasure to work with! We loved every minute of your big day. This is such a sweet review. I wish you the best in the future as Mrs. Jones!

Shannon · Married on 06/13/2014

Hiring Caitlen and here team was one of the last decisions I made for the wedding and I am so grateful I did. There are so many things that come up in the last weeks before the wedding and especially on the day of. Hiring the team really allowed me (and my mom) to relax and enjoy the days before the wedding and not worry at all on the day of. They handle everything with such positive attitudes and bright smiles (even a torrential down pour a beach wedding). They are FABULOUS!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shannon! Your wedding was beautiful and the rain only added to the beautiful skyline photos. Lots of love!

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2014

Caitlen Murrell with Simply Sophisticated Planning was amazing to work with. From the beginning she was proactive, made sure to fulfill my wants and needs, accommodating, responsive, and all around a fantastic wedding planner. I couldn't have planned my dream wedding [out of state] without her. Living in Maryland, I was worried that it would be difficult to plan a wedding on our own in Florida. I was also worried about finding the perfect wedding planner. I found her through Wedding Wire and from the moment we spoke over the phone, I knew she was the right fit. She's young, modern, confident, and very passionate about her work. The process was very smooth as she efficiently communicates through email between her and the bride, and her, the bride, and the wedding vendors. She is very detail oriented and took note of/remembered every detail I wanted (down to the tiniest detail like the font of placecard holders). Everything was very organized and her "wedding day timeline" spells out everything that will happen at the wedding, when it will happen, and every single miscellaneous detail or decoration. I feel as though she went out of her way to answer my questions (because there were MANY), and ensure that I was happy and got what we wanted for our wedding. She also gave me multiple suggestions, recommendations, and ideas. She understood me as a bride and person and I feel that we had a great relationship while planning my wedding together.

All in all, Simply Sophisticated has been wonderful to work with. Caitlen knows what she is doing and has a knack for wedding/event planning. I highly recommend her to future engaged couples! Our wedding was amazing.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Jamie- it was a true joy to work with you on your big day! You and Greg are a wonderful couple and will have many, many years of happiness together! Your day was amazing and we loved every minute of it!

Caitlin and her staff at Simply Sophisticated were absolutely fabulous. I was on the fence about hiring a wedding coordinator, and I am now aware of how essential Caitlin was. I highly recommend her! She is professional, punctual, organized, and efficient. I did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding, and when an issue arose, she handled it immediately.
    Thanks Caitlin!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Paige- What a beautiful wedding! You and Brad are amazing and the wedding was a party for sure! Best part...your first dance! So memorable and lovely. Thanks again!

Diona · Married on 12/14/2013

There is not enough that I can say about Caitlen Murrell and her team at Simply Sophisticated. I recently got married on my husband's parents estate in Sarasota and I called on Simply Sophisticated for help because I was living in Chicago at the time. I am total type A personality and it was pretty rough for me to not have my hands in every little detail, but once we started the process, I immediately knew I was in good hands. Every email was answered. Every phone call was returned. Simply covered bases that I didn't even know needed to be covered. Along with their meticulous attention to detail, we received a 10% discount by choosing some of her preferred vendors, which really helps a lot when you feel like you are hemorrhaging money during the final few months. But really besides doing the expected work of a planner, Caitlen was really there for me. I had several minor freak out moments during the planning process about guest RSVPs, not feeling bride"sy" enough, etc... and all of my concerns we met with a kind, realistic, understanding ear. By the end of the process I truly felt like I had gained a friend and was glad that she would be there on my special day. My wedding day was beautiful and everything that I had hoped for. If there was a disaster or drama happening somewhere, I didn't know about it. Which was one of the first things she promised me at the beginning of the whole process. I only wish that during our thank you speech, I had remembered to take a moment to thank her and the Simply Sophisticated team personally because she truly deserves the recognition. My husband and I will be using her for every event we have from here on out (now that we have relocated to FL). I cannot say enough about how great Simply Sophisticated is!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Diona- We loved your "backyard" wedding. The details were amazing and the family friendly atmosphere was so sweet. Lots of love to you and Ingi in the future! <3

John · Married on 11/24/2013

The Simply Sophisticated crew did an outstanding job at our event. I highly recommend them for any event. They took my event personal and got the job done effortlessly.

Sent on 11/30/2013

Caitlin · Married on 11/24/2013

Caitlen is incredible ! She had all kinds of ideas and solutions to any hiccups we had at the wedding. She saw my vision and was beyond helpful to help contact vendors, plan, and calm my bride-to-be stresses and worries ! Caitlen was always professional and answered any question or concern almost immediately ! She really made the day flow and function ! She kept a schedule and made up an entire timeline for vendors. I would recommend her to any Bride !!!!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Susan · Married on 10/27/2013

I used them for a client appreciation function. It was a 5 star experience. Being able to trust someone with an important event is critical. I would highly recommend them. K

Sent on 10/27/2013

Alessandra · Married on 10/19/2013

Caitlen and her team did an amazing job as day-of coordinators for our wedding. They took care of everything - from creating a very detailed timeline for each of our vendors, to tying chair bows and setting up decorations on each table. Caitlen worked with me in advance to get everything organized and patiently answered every one of my crazy questions. She is very knowledgeable and gave me great insight on how things should go during our wedding. She even helped us resolve an issue with one of our vendors after everything was done while we were gone on our honeymoon! It was a pleasure working with Caitlen and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/10/2013
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 04/21/2013

Caitlen is absolutely the best! I have never seen someone so calm, cool, collected, willing to handle problems, willingness to help, and professional. She NEVER gets rattled and has a smile on her face ALL THE TIME!
    No problem is too large and she always has wonderful solutions. She donated her services to the Sarasota Pops Orchestra to be the wedding planner for our "Wedding Giveaway" and not once, NOT ONCE, was their a phone call or an email about anything. She took care of it all!! She was amazing and you will not go wrong with her services.
    It's that simple....

Sent on 04/26/2013
  • User3195668 · 2+ years ago

Caitlen and Rachel helped to make this event seamless and joyful. Their mission was to do whatever was necessary to make our wedding event successful. Their attitude was that our wedding was a very special and joyful event that warranted dedication and attention to detail.

They confronted the "glitches" that transpired behind the scenes calmly and decisively. The result was a wedding event that ran smoothly and where the bride, groom, family and guests could simply have fun!

Sent on 04/14/2013

Bailey · Married on 07/07/2012

She did a wonderful job of sitting down with us prior to the wedding to set up a wedding day timeline. On the day of the wedding, Caitlen was great at keeping everyone focused so that we were able to stick to the wedding day timeline. She was worth her weight in gold!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the review!

Jayne · Married on 04/06/2012

Caitlen did a wonderful job on our wedding and rehearsal and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jayne! I really enjoyed working with you throughout your planning process and the wedding was beautiful!

Cameron · Married on 03/17/2012

I could have never done this without the team from Simply Sophisticated! My wedding was everything we ever dreamed of thanks to Caitlen! We would recommend her to any bride in the State of Florida! <3

Sent on 03/19/2012

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing us to make your day special. We had a blast! Thank you for the review!

Marsha · Married on 05/29/2011

Caitlin was pleasant and informative to work with prior to the day of our event. She was prompt, courteous with our venue staff and others as well as our guests. Her services were carried out to the exact idea of everything we had planned and she went over & above to make sure we were taken care of and enjoying the wedding and reception with no other worries!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

I had a blast working with your family! Thank you for the review!

Mary · Married on 05/29/2011

Caitlin was great! Came early and really went above and beyond. I would recommend her to anyone! She truly made my day stress free and wonderful.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Simply Sophisticated, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!

Planning a destination wedding can be extremely difficult, but with the help of Ms. Murrell my life was 10x easier! Having someone there who is familiar with the area and all the vendors is key. She made an excellent recommendation for the cake maker and found me some beautiful candelabras for our reception when I could find none! One thing I am most grateful for is that on the day of the wedding we had some issues with the flowers possibly catching on fire from the candle votives, but Caitlen made sure this didn't happen and avoided us having to switch over to fake tea lights! Kudos to her! My biggest concern was that the ceremony would get confusing and someone would forget their place, but Caitlen did an excellent job at making sure everyone had a clear understanding of where they were supposed to be. For choosing the partial planning package Caitlen definitely fulfilled her role and I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding planner in the Tampa Bay/Sarasota area!

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Bee

Bee · Married on 04/20/2013

Caitlin was easy to work with and helped with all of the last minute details of our wedding. I wanted to be a worry-free bride, and Caitlin made that possible.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Loved working with Caitlin, I completely recommend Simply Sophisticated. Working with Caitlin made our wedding day go as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 03/30/2015