Sedgefield Florist

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

At Sedgefield Florist, we strive to take the stress out of your wedding for you. I will tell you in the first minute of our consultation that: 1. I am a "down-seller," not an upseller; 2. Changes do not bother me; and 3. I will coach you on how to get the most from every flower dollar that you spend. I am service-oriented, because you will be my best (or worst) advertiser. I definitely want to impress you!

Greensboro wedding florist. Voted Best Florist in Greensboro. Sedgefield Florist offers a wide selection of bridal bouquets, wedding ceremony flowers, floral cake decorations, and centerpieces to fit any budget. View our photos on http://www.facebook.com/weddingsbysedgefield to see our beautiful wedding flowers and award-winning wedding designs.

Our staff of floral specialists in Greensboro would like to help you make your wedding day unforgettable. Our goal is to impress each customer with quality, beauty, and service.

2012 Triad's Best Florist by Yes! Weekly

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Mickey and his team at Sedgefield Florist are AMAZING!!!
My fiance and I met with two florists before meeting with Mickey, and we were extremely turned off by the attitudes we were given when we told them our budget. One florist flat-out said we couldn't do anything like what we wanted and suggested my mom have a corsage made of leaves. Seriously?
When we met with Mickey, he first asked us what our vision was for the day, what ideas we had, and a rough idea of our budget. Using this information, he came up with the PERFECT proposal that was more than affordable. We asked him for the same things we asked the other florists! Makes me wonder why they charge so much more...
Our flowers were GORGEOUS. My bouquet was perfect, my bridesmaids commented many times on how much they loved their bouquets, and I got many compliments on the centerpieces. Everything turned out just like we had hoped it would!
Mickey was extremely nice to work with and always got right back to me if I had questions. He was also very flexible, even when we had to change a couple of things the week before the wedding.
You won't find a nicer, more honest, affordable, creative florist! I'm so glad we used Sedgefield!

Sedgefield Florist responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Elizabeth! I thought your expectations were very reasonable, and your budget easy to adapt. I appreciate your kind words. We try to be the best option out there, whether the budget is $500 or $5000!

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
Services Used: Flowers
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
Mickey is always such a joy to work with at Sedgefield Florist. His honesty and genuine nature always strike a chord in my brides hearts. Mickey is able to take a brides vision and turn that into reality while keeping her budget in mind. He is wonderful to work with!
Associations I Belong to
Sedgefield Florist is a wedding florist from Greensboro, NC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Greensboro, High Point, and Winston-Salem. Sedgefield Florist is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the central NC wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in custom wedding designs and personal service, as well as elegant and affordable weddings
336-299-5810
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards