Sedgefield Florist Reviews

Sedgefield Florist 6
Sedgefield Florist 7

Marisa · Married on 11/10/2018

Our wedding day Nov. 17

Mickey was amazing to work with. Meeting with him, he really went over each and every photo I showed him for inspiration. He showed up on my wedding day and did everything plus more than I could ever ask for. I walked into our reception and was floored. Our ceremony spot was AMAZING. I jumped up and down when I got to hold my bouquet for the first time since my bridals. It was so sad having to take it al down at the end of the night. I would highly reccomend these guys to make them the hilight of your day. They came and they served.

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2018

Phenomenal!!!!

Mickey and his team were amazing to work with and made my life as a bride so much easier. I knew after we left from our initial meeting with Mickey that my flowers were going to be perfect and I had nothing to worry about. I would, by far, recommend Sedgefield Florist to any bride!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! You were wonderful to work with from start to finish. We appreciate your confidence in us! Mickey and Jo
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 11/03/2018

Sedgefield Florist is a DREAM!

Mickey and his team at Sedgefield Florist were absolute lifesavers! My husband and I had to fire our previous florist 3 weeks before the wedding for total lack of communication and we were freaking out about what to do. Our wedding coordinator called up Mickey and he squeezed us in even though he already had several weddings booked that weekend. Within 24 hours he had spoken to us about our vision, drafted up a quote, worked with us to bring it within budget, and ordered the flowers. Day of the wedding was absolutely magical - he executed our vision perfectly and added his own beautiful flourishes to make it even more special. It was everything we could have hoped for and we are so thankful we found him! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Kathryn, Thank you for telling the story of it all! It was a scramble to get everything studied and ordered, but your vision was beautiful and easy to prepare for. When your amazing wedding planner first contacted me, I was initially stunned by the date and the magnitude of it all, but your pictures of your vision really contributed a lot to our making it all happen. We are honored that we got brought into the loop, and I am so happy that you were pleased with the outcome. (To any potential brides reading this, please don't get any ideas about waiting to book us! It happened to be our most available weekend over a 2-month span.) Thank you for your wonderful words, Kathryn! Mickey, Jo, and Debbie
  • Lydia

Lydia · Married on 10/28/2018

A Vision of Beauty!

Mickey is incredibly easy to communicate with and the arrangements he and his daughter made were absolutely perfect! I didn't know what I wanted going in, and they helped me find the perfect look for our wedding that I didn't even know I wanted.

• Sheila

Sheila · Married on 10/13/2018

Sedgefield Florist, Greensboro, N.C.

Wonderful & personable service

Sedgefield Florist 8
    Sedgefield Florist 9
    Sedgefield Florist 10

Courtney · Married on 10/13/2018

Best florist EVER

Mickey, the owner, is the best person you will ever meet. He is so kind, organized, and will make your wedding day not only beautiful but stress free! I sent him tons of pictures of what I wanted, and the flowers came out even better than the photos. Sedgefieldflorist is by far the best florist you will ever get. Not only was he affordable, but the flowers looked so fresh and way better than what I imagined. I had an extremely hard time throwing any away after the wedding. He makes dreams come true and I will be using him for future arrangements.

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Sedgefield Florist 11
    Sedgefield Florist 12
    Sedgefield Florist 13
    Sedgefield Florist 14
    Sedgefield Florist 15

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Thank you for the very kind words, Courtney! I loved working with you and your mom. The two of you were a wonderful team, and our team at Sedgefield Florist appreciates that you chose us. Call us anytime! Mickey, Jo, and Michael

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

Sedgefield florist did an amazing job making our wedding day so beautiful. Would highly recommend!

Christina · Married on 09/29/2018

Ordering the flowers for my wedding from Sedgefield Florist was a great decision. Mickey is an easy person with whom to work. He is patient and is very good at keeping up open communication. I never needed to follow up with him. He followed up with me first! The flower arrangements themselves were masterful. The designers, his daughters Jessica and Jo, have a true talent. The arrangements they made were perfection. I asked for simple, yet elegant, and they delivered! I would certainly recommend Sedgefield Florist to anyone looking for beautiful and quality flowers.

Sent on 10/12/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Thank you, Tina! It was our honor and pleasure to get to be your florist! Mickey & Jo
  • Diane

Diane Dahlheimer · Married on 09/29/2018

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Sedgefield Florist!!

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Sedgefield Florist!! Our budget was a bit tight and we never felt like it was an inconvenience to them. Actually, they "heard" the vision and made recommendations as to what flowers would accomplish the look and feel we wanted at the cost that fit the budget. They were flexible through the quoting process and delivered a gorgeous product! The table centerpiece flowers lasted a week after the wedding, so we had even more time to enjoy!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Thank you, Diane! We appreciate the kind words! And we appreciate that you entrusted such an important time in your lives to us.

Bailey Brosse · Married on 09/02/2018

Sedgefield Florist is amazing!

Sedgefield Florist did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding! Everything looked so beautiful and we couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Sedgefield Florist 16
    Sedgefield Florist 17
    Sedgefield Florist 18

Pam Oquinn · Married on 09/02/2018

Beautiful wedding florals

Mickey, his daughters & their team did an incredible job with our daughter’s wedding flowers. Mickey listened to every detail during the consultation & it was all realized on the wedding day. Our daughter’s bouquet was everything she dreamed of, as were the other arrangements. Mickey & his team are wonderful people & we highly recommend them!

Caroline · Married on 09/01/2018

What an unbelievable pleasure it was to work with Mickey and Sedgefield Florist! Mickey was so attentive and responsive to emails and phone calls, and really worked well with us before our wedding to make sure our vision for the florals at our wedding was absolutely perfect! And it was perfect, all of our florals were stunning!! I highly recommend this florist for your wedding needs!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Thank you, Caroline! You were a pleasure to work with. You provided a design challenge, and we enjoyed getting outside of the box to make it happen. Your vision was beautiful and elegant. Mickey, Jessica, and Jo

Baylee · Married on 08/04/2018

Everyone was so friendly and everything turned out perfect!!!!

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2018

I absolutely love these guys and not to mention, they blew me away on our wedding day when we finally got to see all of our vision and florals pulled together! I was a walk in to their store one day and although they were super busy, they were so incredibly nice and welcoming! I had also read great review on the shop and decided (without hesitation) to choose Sedgefield as our florist. I gave Mickey my vision and he really ran with it! When our wedding day arrive, I was in tears when I saw how absolutely beautiful our flowers were! We've received SO many compliments for our guests as well! They are seriously the absolute best to work with!

Sedgefield Florist 19

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2018

Sedgefield is top-notch! Mickey and his team are incredibly professional and easy to work with. In fact, we'd go as far as to say they were one of the few vendors we could fully count on throughout the planning process. Once we met for our initial consultation, we knew they would help ease the stress that accompanies a big event. Mickey helped us to fully understand our different options, and rather than try to up-sell us, he instead worked to talk us into more affordable yet beautiful arrangements. They work to give you the most bang for your buck, and his designers, Jessica and Jo, really come up with spectacular arrangements. Our wedding hosted more than 250 guests, and we found they were more than equipped to accommodate such a large event.

Sedgefield Florist operates on high levels of both quality and integrity. I cannot recommend their services enough.

Chrissy · Married on 07/21/2018

Sedgefield Florist designed our bouquets, boutonnieres/corsages, and centerpiece vases for our July wedding, and the entire experience working with them was amazing. First off, Mickey is a kind, detail-oriented, and wonderful owner. At our consultation, he took the time to get to know us and our vision for the wedding. We didn’t have any idea what kind of flowers we wanted, but he was able to suggest many options for us. He worked with us for a few months to finalize the flower proposal, working with our budget and adjusting this as necessary. He is very straightforward with pricing and helps you get beautiful flowers no matter what you want to spend. His designers are so talented, and when the flowers arrived on my wedding day they were more beautiful than I could have imagined. When Mickey arrived on the wedding day to drop off the centerpieces, he offered to help with set up. He truly went above and beyond what I expected out of a florist. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist.

Chrissy · Married on 07/14/2018

Words cannot express how amazing Mickey and his girls are. As a bride who did not really care about flowers and did not have a specific "flower vision" in mind, I put my floral planning off, hoping that it would just somehow work out. After meeting with my planner, she made me realize that I could no longer procrastinate, and she gave me a list of some florists who she recommended. At lunch time one day, I strolled into Sedgefield Florist just to see what it was all about. I was greeted by Mickey, who is one of the kindest people I have ever met. I did not have an appointment, but Mickey did not turn me away. We set up a time for later in the day to have a consultation. In the consultation, Mickey understood that I was not a huge fan of flowers, and that I wanted to focus more on greenery. Mickey never tried to up-sell me, and he respected my vision. Mickey was patient with me and showed me some flowers that he thought my fit my vision. I left that consultation with a plan that was well within my budget. A few months later, I changed my vision quite drastically. I emailed Mickey and he made the changes quickly and sent a new contract that detailed the changes. As the wedding got closer, Mickey followed up and made sure that everything was all set. Mickey was extremely flexible the day of my wedding, and made two deliveries to my venue that day. When the bouquets arrived the morning of the wedding, I almost cried because my vision was executed so perfectly. My bouquet was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen! When I walked into my reception, again I was shocked at how Mickey and his girls completely got what I was going for. Everything was absolute perfection. I will forever be grateful to Mickey and his family for making my wedding day so perfect. Mickey made everything stress-free, affordable, and easy from start to finish. I would highly recommend Sedgefield Florist to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 07/06/2018

I do not have enough nice things to say about Mickey and the team at Sedgefield Florist! After meeting with him the first time, we absolutely knew he was the right choice for our wedding. Mickey truly cares about your day in a way not many vendors do and he wants to make sure everything is just the way you want it. After a while it feels more like you are working with family, not just a florist. He was even thoughtful enough to throw in a few very personal surprises that meant a lot to me. And as far as the flowers, they were GORGEOUS!! I couldn't be happier with Sedgefield and would recommend them 100%.

Carly · Married on 06/23/2018

What sets Sedgefield Florist apart from the rest is their genuine care about each client. Mickey makes you feel as if you're the only bride on his calendar! He is a phenomenal listener and will do everything in his power to bring your vision to life. It's easy to feel like you've become part of the family during the planning process. I couldn't have been happier with the flowers at our wedding!

Lynne · Married on 06/16/2018

Sedgefield Florist did an amazing job for my daughters wedding! Im not sure I can even convey here just how happy we were with everything. My daughter and I sat down at our initial meeting with Mickey... He listened to her, he heard her and completely interpreted her vision. Mickey, Jo and Jessica are so very talented! Each flower, bouquet, corsage, boutonniere table decor, venue decor far surpassed our imagination and expectation. All of it was truly perfect!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Lynne, Thank you so much for your direction and passion in helping to create your daughter's wedding! You poured your heart into everything, and the end result made it all worth it. We are honored that we got to play a part in such an important day in all of your lives! Mickey, Jessica, and Jo

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

I could not recommend Sedgefield Florist enough! The value was incredible compared to others and the flowers turned out more amazing than I could have asked for! I can't even tell you the amount of people that have commented on how beautiful the flowers were and I couldn't agree more!

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Sedgefield Florist 20
    Sedgefield Florist 21

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

Megan, Thank you for your review, and thank you for such a beautiful outside-the-box vision that you brought to us. You were wonderful to work with. Mickey, Jessica, and Jo

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2018

No words can describe how amazing Mickey was! His whole team did an amazing job, I was very nervous as I did not really know what I wanted or what would look good. He asked what was my favorite color was as well as my wedding colors. Not really knowing what to expect even though we both talked through everything(I’m not good with different flowers, and how they look) he assured me. When I saw them my wedding day I cryed, they were beyond perfect! I got COMPLIMENTS FROM EVERYBODY, on my center peices, cake flowers, all the bouquet flowers and more! Small caring company, thank you!!!

Sedgefield Florist 22

Ashley · Married on 05/20/2018

Sedgefield florist exceeded all my expectations for flowers on our wedding day! We have received so many compliments on our florals. Mickey and his team are incredibly talented! Mickey always adjusted when I changed my mind and also offered his opinion when I wasn’t sure what I wanted. On the day of the wedding Mickey hooked my grandpas ring to my bouquet and my husbands mothers ring to his boutonnière and it looked incredible. Sedgefield florist is extremely reasonably priced and you can’t beat the family business. Highly recommend Sedgefield florist, you will not be disappointed!

Sedgefield Florist 23
    Sedgefield Florist 24
    Sedgefield Florist 25
    Sedgefield Florist 26
    Sedgefield Florist 27
    Sedgefield Florist 28
    Sedgefield Florist 29

HarleyAnn · Married on 05/17/2018

Where do I even start with Mickey and his daughters?!

From day 1, Mickey went out of his way to understand what my vision for flowers were for our special day. He followed up and questioned until he felt comfortable. I changed my mind and added and took things away for months and months and Mickey was always more than accommodating. Mickey replied to many emails and returned several phone calls for about 9 months! The flowers were beautiful, exactly what I pictured. Filled with greenery, with splashes of coraly/blush and thistle (which I added last minute!). The greenery supplied for tables and decor were of great quality and held up all night! Mickey was truly the best vendor from our wedding, I don't think he could've done anything to be better!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Sedgefield Florist's reply:

HarleyAnn, Thank you for the review and for the gracious words. You were a pleasure to work with. Your calls and e-mails were normal. You didn't bother me, as I realize that this was a once-in-a-lifetime day for you. I am happy that everything on our end was what you wanted it to be. Our family was honored to be chosen to be a part of such a significant time in your life. Mickey, Jessica, and Jo