Sand Barrens Golf Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The service and quality of the Sand Barrens for my reception totally exceeded my dreams. I began my reception process with Alyssa, who completed my tasting and initial planning. She understood my vision and was prompt and clear with communication. Prior to my wedding Cortney took over Alyssa's position, so I was a little nervous in the switching of hands before my big day. Cortney and her assistant did not skip a beat and I had total confidence in them from the moment I met them. They were absolutely phenomenal. My guests raved about the food, bar service, beauty of the venue and overall professionalism that Sand Barrens offered. My highest recommendations for any bride looking for an affordable venue that will not disappoint!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1765 Route 9 North, Swainton, NJ 08210

Simply Elegant. Simply Yours.

Sand Barrens Golf Club on the Jersey Shore makes a superb and scenic setting for your special event, from birthday parties to weddings, rehearsal dinners, anniversary celebrations, holiday parties and special reunions.

Whatever the occasion, our dining rooms plus outdoor patio can provide a warm and inviting place your guests will enjoy. We can accommodate up to  240 guests for a sit-down reception with space for entertainment and dancing as well. We can help you create an event your guests will remember for years. Let our talented culinary staff customize a menu to suit your needs.  We offer plated, stationed or buffet receptions.  Custom cocktail receptions or brunches are also available.   Contact our Director of Catering for current pricing.   You may also view a Virtual Tour of our beautiful venue.

+/- read less