172 Freneau Ave., Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Reception Center at Saint Clement

The Reception Center at Saint Clement is a wedding venue located in Matawan, New Jersey that has a long standing reputation of genuine hospitality and impeccable service. This family-owned business provides couples with affordable luxury for their wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Grand Ballroom is an elegant space covered in drapery and decor that accommodates up to 275 guests, featuring neutral tones that bring out its beauty. There is also a separate party room that can be used for smaller events and seated dinners. The garden area is a fun outdoor space that is surrounded by bushes and shrubbery, allowing couples to have an extended area for their reception.

The Reception Center at Saint Clement specializes in celebrating one wedding at a time, making sure to give each couple the attention they deserve on their special day. They will surely exceed all of your expectations and ensure that no detail is short of perfection. If you book this venue, you will be provided with the following rentals and services:

• Bridal suite
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Lighting and sound
  • Chairs and tables
  • Drapery and decor
  • Floral centerpieces
  • Coordinator to oversee details
  • Choice of color overlay and napkins
  • Classical pianist for cocktail hour
  • Maitre d'
  • Place seating and direction card
  • China, linens and glassware
  • Hand carved ice sculpture

Cuisine
The Reception Center has had over three generations of experience in catering and creating exquisite cuisine. Their menus come in three different packages, where you can choose from the following selections:

• Eight butler passed hors d’oeuvres
  • Antipasto station
  • Specialty stations
  • Personalized wedding cake
  • Open bar with champagne toast
  • Three entrees
Bride
Bride
Slow dance
Slow dance
hexagon white with purple flowers
bridal suite chandelier

The Reception Center at Saint Clement 6
The Reception Center at Saint Clement 7
  • Y

YESENIA · Married on 11/24/2018

My fiance and I went to view several venues and we decided to choose "The Reception Center at Saint Clement" its a hidden jewel, we love the fact that is intimate setting. Only one event will be taken place that day which will be our wedding. Marybeth our coordinator was sweet and helpful, pricing was reasonable, ranges right with our budget. I'm happy with our choice.

Cassie · Married on 10/20/2018

amazingggg

I heard about The Reception Center on a Facebook thread. I checked out their website & then e-mailed to inquire about packages & cost information. I received a reply quickly, and Marybeth attached the wedding packages and cost information. Most of the other venues that I contacted ignored questions regarding packages and costs until we booked a tour with them.
    The Reception Center was within our budget, so we did the Tasting and Tour a few days later. I went with my wedding-planner-pro sister. From the moment we walked in, we were blown away by the décor & ambiance of the venue. Marybeth asked if there were any food allergies beforehand. I have celiac, so they put all of the gluten free food on a different plate to avoid cross-contamination. The food was delicious. My sister and I were sold on the venue.
    It didn’t take much to convince my husband and we booked the venue the following Saturday. Marybeth was super helpful during the entire planning process, every question I had was answered (even if I asked the same question 3 different times). She somehow managed to alleviate a lot of the stress that goes along with planning a wedding. They even made me my own little gluten free cake! Our wedding went flawlessly. Marybeth & Peg were so helpful and even though I was a nervous wreck, Peg somehow managed to calm me down. Our maître d was amazing… she knew what we needed before we knew it. Everyone was raving about the food and the shakes & slider station was the biggest hit!

The Reception Center at Saint Clement FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 625.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Beechtree Design
    Beechtree Design Wedding Invitations

The Reception Center is a wonderful family run venue with great service and delicious food! Having my own wedding there in November of 2010 I can tell you from personal experience the venue and service does not compare! Everything was perfect and they make it stress free during the planning!

• Peter Dant Photography
    Peter Dant Photography Wedding Photographers

Great facility, great staff and great food. I highly recommend The Reception Center at Saint Clement to all my clients & friends.

• Adam Saber Event Entertainment
    Adam Saber Event Entertainment Wedding DJs

Adam Saber Event Entertainment has been working at the Reception Center for many years. Within last few years, we had the honor of being made an preferred vendor with The Reception Center and I can not begin to say what an amazing venue they are! Their food is with out a doubt, the best food, whether you choose a sit down or buffet, its prepared for perfection. The room is large in size and they are investing in the newest uplighting technology to provide a decor that meets your desires. With two large bars, there is never a line and the bartenders are professional all the way... I highly recommend The Reception Center and know anyone who chooses them, will not be disappointed.

• 172 Freneau Ave. Matawan, New Jersey, 07747 See on map