Riverton, NJ 08077 Map · Phone number

About Beechtree Design

Formerly Shelly's Touch

Art has always been part of me. Growing up, I was always drawing or creating something for myself or family members. I remember once, when I was in high school, I left out a drawing of my mom's centerpiece on our kitchen table. My dad found it the next morning when he was leaving for work, and he left me a note that said "Don't waste this." Even to this day, that had always been what motivated me to become an artist.

I graduated from the Art Institute of Philadelphia with a Bachelor's of Science degree in Graphic Design in 2007. My first job was in the stationery industry, where I even got to create my very first custom wedding invitations. Unfortunately, a year later, they went out of business and I lost my job. I realized that if I was going to do what I loved I would have to make it happen myself. Shelly's Touch was then born out of my small one bedroom apartment.

10 years later... I have the best customers in the world through word of mouth. I love paper and I have a true passion for what I do. I have strong attention to detail and a trained eye for color to make sure your event stationery is perfect and one of a kind.

Follow Beechtree Design on

foley5
foley4

22 Reviews for Beechtree Design

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Michelle did magnets for our "save the date", tri-fold invitations, wedding programs, and table numbers. They were beautiful and really set the tone for our wedding! Michelle was very timely and used her artistic talents to help make something personal to us!!!

Suzann · Married on 06/25/2016

It was a true pleasure to work with Michelle. She did my save the dates, bridal shower invites, bridal thank you cards, wedding invitations, wedding thank you cards and also made signs that were displayed at my wedding. Her work is unique and stunning. Michelle is very friendly and personable to work with. I would definitely recommend Shelly's Touch!

I wanted to take the time to commend Shelly for the phenomenal job she did on my wedding invitations, programs, place cards, menu cards, etc. Dealing with these types of details can certainly be an overwhelming experience for any bride and groom. However, working with Shelly was such a breath of fresh air. Her down to earth personality, diligent efforts and consistent follow-through speaks volumes of her character and outstanding work ethics. No matter what I needed, Shelly was "on it" and stepped forward time and time again to resolve all issues accordingly. She consistently went above and beyond the call of duty. Shelly worked tirelessly to see to it that everything went smoothly and spent countless times whether it be via email or phone giving support and explaining things every step of the way. Shelly was like the sister you never had; so honest and genuine and always on your side doing the best job she could to make everything perfect for the big day. Her actions truly showed her care and concern not only for the wedding, but also for me as a person. I greatly appreciate Shelly always having mine and my husband's best interests at heart and will remember everything that she did to help us. There is not enough I can say about how pleased and overly impressed I am with all of Shelly's efforts. My husband and I are forever grateful to her for making our invitation/wedding stationary process as stress free as possible. I will without hesitation continue to recommend Shelly to friends, family, etc. and I look forward to working with her again in the future. Choosing Shelly for your wedding invites, etc. will be the best wedding decision you could make . Not only was she reasonably priced, but she was incredible from start to finish. You cannot go wrong with using Shelly's Touch for your wedding stationary and I have all the trust in the world that she'll be just as wonderful for you as she was for us!

Beechtree Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 50

• Peter Dant Photography
    Peter Dant Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly's Touch does amazing, quality work. This is not "desktop publishing". This is quality design on beautiful papers. If you need invitations or Thank You's, Shelly's Touch is the only way to go.

• Riverton, NJ 08077 See on map