Beechtree Design

Cinnaminson, NJ View map

Beechtree Design is a wedding invitation business that is based out of Riverton, New Jersey. This company began life as Shelly's Touch and has since transitioned into Beechtree Design. Michelle, the owner, has a degree from the Art Institute of Philadelphia and has a background in the stationery industry. She is passionate about her business and loves to work with paper. In the month of October during the year 2018, her company expanded to include services for graphic design as well as business marketing.

Beechtree Design has been providing customers with one-of-a-kind stationery for over a decade. Items that may be ordered include menus, place cards, RSVP cards, save-the-dates, thank-you cards, programs, imprinted napkins, and catalog invitations. Services such as addressing, engraving, and calligraphy are available.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

1 User photo

• Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 10/30/2020

Michelle To The Rescue!

Michelle at Beechtree Design is the only reason we had place cards at our wedding! My husband and I went to our florist for our details meeting a month before our wedding where we found out they could no longer create our place cards as initially agreed upon. One of the employees at the florist suggested we reach out to Michelle and I'm glad we did!

Michelle was extremely responsive, communicated clearly and set a realistic (and may I say very quick) turnaround time. Her prices are very fair, and the quality of her work is beautiful. I only have positive things to say about Michelle and I can't thank her enough!
    Alison H. Married on 08/07/2020

The best ever!!!

Michelle is the absolute BEST!!!!! My save the dates, invitations, and thank you cards were AMAZING!!!!
    She was so easy to work with and had such great ideas. It was like she was reading my mind. We will be using Michelle again for sure.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 11/30/2019

Michelle is Wonderful

Michelle was amazing from start to finish. She responds quickly, she's professional, helpful and she is extremely patient!! :).... I would recommend Michelle to anyone I know.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Peter Dant Photography Peter Dant Photography Wedding Photographers

Shelly's Touch does amazing, quality work. This is not "desktop publishing". This is quality design on beautiful papers. If you need invitations or Thank You's, Shelly's Touch is the only way to go.

Cinnaminson, NJ, 08077
848-207-4151

By Appointment Only
Location of (Beechtree Design)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding