Beechtree Design Reviews

Beechtree Design 1
  • Emily

Emily Shrout · Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing work!

Michelle and her work are amazing! She does incredible work and very fast! She is really responsive, and listens to everything you need.

Beechtree Design 2
    Sent on 04/24/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

Michelle did magnets for our "save the date", tri-fold invitations, wedding programs, and table numbers. They were beautiful and really set the tone for our wedding! Michelle was very timely and used her artistic talents to help make something personal to us!!!

Sent on 08/21/2017
  • Diane

Diane Wilson · Married on 04/22/2017

Wedding Invites

Michelle was great at helping me with my color choices! Everything came out beautifully and all my guests complimented how well done they were. From my save the dates, invitations, place cards and wedding programs, I was very satisfied with Michelle’s work. Looking forward to working with her again!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Suzann · Married on 06/25/2016

It was a true pleasure to work with Michelle. She did my save the dates, bridal shower invites, bridal thank you cards, wedding invitations, wedding thank you cards and also made signs that were displayed at my wedding. Her work is unique and stunning. Michelle is very friendly and personable to work with. I would definitely recommend Shelly's Touch!

Sent on 10/19/2016

I wanted to take the time to commend Shelly for the phenomenal job she did on my wedding invitations, programs, place cards, menu cards, etc. Dealing with these types of details can certainly be an overwhelming experience for any bride and groom. However, working with Shelly was such a breath of fresh air. Her down to earth personality, diligent efforts and consistent follow-through speaks volumes of her character and outstanding work ethics. No matter what I needed, Shelly was "on it" and stepped forward time and time again to resolve all issues accordingly. She consistently went above and beyond the call of duty. Shelly worked tirelessly to see to it that everything went smoothly and spent countless times whether it be via email or phone giving support and explaining things every step of the way. Shelly was like the sister you never had; so honest and genuine and always on your side doing the best job she could to make everything perfect for the big day. Her actions truly showed her care and concern not only for the wedding, but also for me as a person. I greatly appreciate Shelly always having mine and my husband's best interests at heart and will remember everything that she did to help us. There is not enough I can say about how pleased and overly impressed I am with all of Shelly's efforts. My husband and I are forever grateful to her for making our invitation/wedding stationary process as stress free as possible. I will without hesitation continue to recommend Shelly to friends, family, etc. and I look forward to working with her again in the future. Choosing Shelly for your wedding invites, etc. will be the best wedding decision you could make . Not only was she reasonably priced, but she was incredible from start to finish. You cannot go wrong with using Shelly's Touch for your wedding stationary and I have all the trust in the world that she'll be just as wonderful for you as she was for us!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Casey · Married on 03/30/2014

I used Michelle to make my table numbers, programs, and escort cards. She was so flexible and came to our house to show us paper and ink samples. We e-mailed back and forth frequently until everything was just right. Michelle was able to take a symbol off my invitation to use for my program (I used someone else for my invitations before I found Michelle). Michelle was very flexible even redoing 2 of my escort cards 2 days before my wedding after I realized I made a mistake.

I look forward to using Michelle for future invitations.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Danielle · Married on 11/09/2013

Our experience with Shelly was great. She did our Save the dates, invitations, programs etc. and we had nothing but compliments on them.

I hope to use her in the future with baby shower invitations :)

Sent on 02/13/2014

Russell · Married on 10/13/2013

Michelle was a pleasure to work with. My Fiancee and I were working on a tight timeline and Michelle accomodated our needs, especially with me being from out of state, so meeting times were crucial and limited. She went above and beyond to help us select our invitations and then worked tirelessly to meet our short timelines. In addition, while fast, the work was flawless. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/28/2014

Brenna · Married on 09/14/2013

Michelle was so collaborative and created the perfect invitations for my wedding. She even threw in extras when I expressed some anxiety about not having enough to send out! I got so many compliments from recipients on them.

Valentina · Married on 07/20/2013

Working with Michelle on the wedding invitations for my daughter's special day made the overall wedding planning (of choosing date, venue, band, menu etc.) such a pleasure. Being that my daughter lives out of state and travels internationally with her job, my husband and I had to do all the planning. What could have been a daunting job was made easier by Michelle. She was easy to reach by phone or email, provided many creative ideas and sent actual samples to my daughter to preview. When I changed my mind about color and font, Michelle was quick to redo samples so I could envision another idea. I received many positive comments about the invitations and church programs. They were gorgeous and so special.

• User3541929 · event on: 07/13/2013

Michelle has an amazing talent! She was able to take exactly what I envisioned and turned it into a STUNNING invitation suite that my guests still talk about today! She's very flexible and will even come to your home. She responds to emails quickly and sends proofs and revisions until you are happy. Even the finished product was wrapped like a gift! She is worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sabrina · Married on 04/12/2013

Shelly made our invitations beautiful. I couldn't have asked for more. We received many compliments for them as well! I would definitely recommend Shelly's Touch!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Michelle was so helpful in creating our invitations and programs. We gave her a general idea of what we wanted, and she took the creativity to the next level. We got so many compliments on our invitations; I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 01/11/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Michelle @ Shelly's Touch is such an absolute pleasure to work with. She did the invitations for my wedding and they came out stunning. The quality of her work is just way above par! I can't imagine having my wedding invitations done by anyone else because she did such a fantastic job. I am not exaggerating when I say, 2 days after I mailed them out, everyone started calling me! And they weren't calling me to rsvp - they were calling me to tell me how beautiful the invites were!! haha!

Again, thank you so much and I hope I have the chance to work with you again!!
    -Jessica and Patrick
    10-20-12 wedding

Sent on 10/23/2012
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/20/2012

Michelle created all of my paper items for my October 2012 wedding. She is very detail oriented and you will notice that every piece she makes is special, eloquent, classy, and beautiful! I received many compliments on my invitations, even people that were unable to come to my wedding would call and say, "I'm sorry I can't come- but who did your invitations? Those were the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen!" And they were! They were best invitations I have ever seen, except for my best friend Ann, who also used Shelly's Touch!
    Even though it's obvious that she spends a lot of time making sure everything is PERFECT, she had everything completed well ahead of schedule! She did all my wedding invitations within a week or two of having her first baby, completed before the deadline, and they were gorgeous! Incredible.
    In addition you will enjoy working working with her because she has a lovely relaxed and charming personality. I'm so happy I found her. She really is a gem!

Sent on 01/10/2013
  • Sari

Sari · Married on 10/07/2012

Shelly made our table cards and placecards for our wedding. This was a very last minute decision, and Shelly assured me 2 weeks before our wedding when we were sitting down to discuss what we wanted that everything would be ready in plenty of time. She was right. She was super responsive over email to our concerns. She worked in a timely manner and made a beautiful product. It definitely saved us the time of writing out the placecards and all our guests commented on how creative our table cards were. The only thing I regret is not using Shelly for our other stationary needs.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Michelle was amazing to work with. She made my invitations, menu cards, and escort cards for my wedding. They all came out better than I could ever ask for. I loved it all! I received a ton of compliments on her work, especially the invitiations. Michelle is very flexible and was always willing to meet when it was convienent for me (even though she was 9 months pregnant!). I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Cynthia · Married on 06/23/2012

Michelle was absolutely wonderful! She was very professional and always got back to me very quickly when I sent her an email or left her a voicemail. Her work is unique and I would strongly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2011

Shelly's Touch did a fantastic job on my invitations. Michelle was always available and happy to help when I needed to add more people to my guest list, or change addresses last minute, which I felt so bad about!!! But, it was never a problem! I would recommend Shelly's Touch to anyone who needs invitations done for any event. They were beautiful, high quality, and unique. I still get complements on them! Michelle will ensure that you get what you want at a price that works for you. I can promise you that she will make your event planning smooth and stress free. I will continue to use this company for all of my events and milestones in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2013

katie · Married on 12/31/2013

We ordered our Save the Dates from Michelle. I received so many compliments from our future guests! They were unique and stunning!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Tanya · Married on 11/01/2013

Michelle did our STD's, invitations, wedding favor scratch off card holders, escort cards and thank you cards. Our fall theme came out AMAZING! I received so many compliments! I gave her my ideas and she was able to deliver beyond my expectations. Job well done!

Sent on 02/13/2014

Lori · Married on 11/10/2012

Michelle worked with me to design the invitation that my husband and I both envisioned. They looked amazing and we got so many compliments on them. She was also able to take the program that I had sketched out and bring it to life using the same fonts, colors and graphics from our invitation so that everything was cohesive. We were very happy with everything Michelle did for us!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Thomas · Married on 05/18/2019

Beechtree is the "Best"

We were extremely pleased with Beechtree Design from start to finish. We were introduced to a wide variety of options for our wedding invitations. Michelle listened carefully to our initial ideas about colors and themes and ultimately produced a product that not only met, but exceeded our expectations. The first time around, there wasn’t a color in the palette that worked well with our color scheme. Michelle was determined to find the right color and ensure she had a satisfied customer. She did and we are a very happy couple. We received lots of compliments from our guests on our invitations. We will definitely use Beechtree in the future and will recommend them to anyone who may need their services.

Sent on 06/06/2019

We had a great experience with Michelle (Shelly's Touch). The invitations and day-of items came out looking great and we got many compliments on them! She was more than willing to discuss different ideas and show us samples until we were satisfied. She was very patient with us as we made our decisions and we had great finished products.

Sent on 06/03/2016

2.5
      3.0

Invitations were beautiful, however the price was a little higher then normal. Other then that great work.

Sent on 09/16/2013