AlliCat Calligraphy

Marlton, NJ View map

AlliCat Calligraphy is based in Marlton, NJ and serves the Philadelphia area, specializing in custom handwritten details for your wedding day. Offering lettering styles ranging from modern and airy to formal and traditional, AlliCat Calligraphy can match any desired aesthetic and can write on a variety of surfaces including mirrors, acrylic, glass, and wood. All couples receive personal, individualized service so that every piece fits your vision and remains a treasured heirloom for years to come.

Envelope Addressing
Seating Charts
Place Cards/Escort Cards/Table Details
Wedding Signs
Personalized Gifts
Vows/Passages/Letters

Rental pieces available exclusively for calligraphy clients!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Menus
Place Cards

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Calligraphy
In-Person Consultations
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Abby S. Getting married on 11/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful piece of art for our wedding!

Alli exceeded our expectations with a custom 8x10 sign we requested for our cocktail hour. Not only is it gorgeous and perfect for our big day, but we will also be able to treasure it for years to come. Alli, thank you for your professionalism, efficiency, and creativity! We can't wait to display our special quote on our special day!

AlliCat Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Abby! It was a pleasure to do this quote for you and I鈥檓 so happy that it will be a beautiful heirloom and memory of your big day!
    Brittany Married on 04/15/2022

Great experience!

We loved every detail of working with Allicatcalligraphy for our wedding envelope calligraphy! She was professional, creative, affordable, worked with our timeline and created a lovely complementary souvenir envelope for us! Can鈥檛 recommend her highly enough :)

AlliCat Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Brittany! I love how your envelopes turned out and can't wait to see them together with your beautiful invitation suite. Thank you for letting me have a small part in your special day!
    Danica Married on 10/17/2021

Great communication, Fast working & passionate about her work

Did an outstanding job with our seating chart & signs for our wedding. She was easy to work with and went out of her way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend her services.

AlliCat Calligraphy's reply:

Thank you Danica! Loved how your pieces turned out - Hope you had a wonderful wedding day after a long wait!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Alli Freeman
Alli Freeman
Owner & Calligrapher

I'm the Alli behind AlliCat Calligraphy! I've been creating custom details for weddings since 2015 and absolutely love working one-on-one with engaged couples. I've created pieces for rustic barns, ornate ballrooms, and everything in between. When I don't have a pen in my hand you can find me playing with my Malshi, Reese, watching a Philly sporting event with my husband, or enjoying time with my family.

Marlton, NJ Marlton, NJ, 08053
609-805-3667

Mon-Fri 10am-5pm
Location of (AlliCat Calligraphy)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding