Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA 19111 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Pretty On Arrival

Pretty On Arrival is a hair and makeup bridal service located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They'rel led and owned by Marissa Brennan, an experienced beauty artist and cosmetologist with over eight years of experience. Specializing in fresh-faced, natural makeup and bohemian chic hairstyles, Marissa has satisfied over 50 brides and boasts the skills and passion to effortlessly give couples the looks they want. Marissa and her staff will learn your specific style and assess your distinct features to ensure they bring out your natural beauty.

All services, whether you’re going with hair or makeup, include a free consultation, timeline scheduling, airbrush foundation, false lashes, and application with high-quality professional products. They provide group services to ensure your whole wedding party gets pampered, too. They are also willing to travel. Other services include:

• Blowouts

Pretty On Arrival 7
  • Katie

Katie Fitzwater · Married on 02/08/2019

Life saver!!!

If you don't read the entire review just know this - Marissa is by far the best makeup and hair artist in the area especially for Brides! She saved my wedding.

I had a small wedding - 50 guests, family only. I figured I would go to my regular salon and get my hair and makeup done for my wedding. WRONG. I had my trial, makeup was horrible. Hair was ok - nothing to be wowed about. My regular hair artist told me she knew someone to do makeup and it would be fine. Day of my bridal shower, I used her makeup artist. Again, horrible. I was looking for a light, yet good coverage bridal makeup. Not extreme coverage glam. And no one seemed to comprehend that -- except Marissa. I found PrettyOnArrival through my wedding photographer. I emailed her 2 WEEKS before my wedding and asked if she could help me out. Her photos portrayed natural bridal makeup which was everything I was looking for. She fit me in for a trial and I was blown away! Not only does she prep the skin before putting on the makeup but she also creates palettes specifically for you! I loved that. Everything matched my skin tone perfectly. A week or so before my wedding, I felt the need to change my hair style as well since I wasn't wowed with my 1st hair trial from a different hair artist. I emailed Marissa and again she was so accommodating and helpful. I put all of my trust in her to do my hair on my wedding day with no trial and she just amazed me and my entire family. As I said above the makeup was perfection but the hair... HOLY COW. I just can't get over it. I felt like such a beautiful bride. And I was so happy that I switched to Marissa for my hair and makeup. You literally will NOT be disappointed if you chose her for your wedding. She even did my Mom's makeup who is 64 years old and wears NO makeup ever. She loved Marissa's work as well. She felt natural yet beautiful for photos. I cannot say enough good things about Marissa. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Pretty On Arrival 12
    Pretty On Arrival 13

Valerie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

Marissa was so great to work with and her and her team did a great job on hair and makeup for me and my bridal party! From my initial inquiry she was prompt and provided all necessary information. She really listened to me and worked with me to get the look I anted for my wedding. Everyone in my bridal party loved their hair and makeup! I highly recommend Marissa and her team!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Pretty On Arrival FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Philadelphia Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19111 See on map