Blackwood, NJ 08012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Made of Paper Design

Whether you are planning your big day, spreading holiday cheer
or telling family your little love bug is finally here,
Made of Paper will be there every step of the way!

Made of Paper design studio specializes in custom stationery, decor, and unique gifts for all of life's important occasions and events.
We will work with you one-on-one to craft the perfect custom piece
to fit your style, personality and vision.

With an endless variety of papers, printing options and customizations available,
packages can be built to accommodate all budgets and design needs.

Don't see what you are looking for? Send us a message or email us at madeofpaperdesign@gmail.com to make an appointment or request a quote!

Don't forget to check out our Instagram for gifts, personalizations, and unique home decor!
?
Wedding, Party, Corporate & Private event planning available.

Please keep checking back for new collections, designs and coupons!

Follow Made of Paper on:
Facebook.com/MadeOfPaperDesign
Pinterest.com/MofPDesign
Instagram: @MadeOfPaperDesign

MadeOfPaperDesign.com

All images and designs are under copyright protection and for sole use of Made of Paper Creative, LLC - 2017. Redistribution and/or copy is strictly prohibited.

Follow Made of Paper Design on

73 Reviews for Made of Paper Design

Alexis Pyne · Married on 03/22/2019

5 Stars All The Way

I met Nicole at a Bridal Show and instantly fell in love with not only her gorgeous work but her. Every single sample she had on the table was more beautiful than the next and she instantly made me feel like I was her friend. I could tell that she really cared about her work and brides. After meeting with her, I saw her amazing talent as she brought together random pieces of paper and images and turned them into something so perfect to fit the vision of my Wedding Day. Thank you Nicole for being so great and making this the best part of Wedding planning. You are a gem!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Randi

Randi Vizoco · Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Using Made of Paper Design was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Invitations were designed, printed, stuffed, addressed, stamped, AND sent out! The process was stress free and absolutely stunning. We got an endless amount of compliments on them! I definitely recommend and I will be using them again for other future events!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kate Mc · Married on 10/20/2018

Favorite Vendor

Nicole was my favorite vendor to work with because she was the most personable, the most realistic and the most honest. She is a real person and it was so nice to work hands on with her. She was not just a 'vendor'.
    She gave me her honest and professional opinion about designs and pricing and ways to stay in my budget and still come out with beautiful invitations. There were no hidden costs or fees and she really goes out her way to go the extra mile without nickel and diming you. You can tell she really takes pride in her work and business and will work and work and work until everything is absolutely perfect. Thank you Nicole for making my wedding planning a smooth and effortless process. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you.

Sent on 11/10/2018