Made of Paper Design Reviews

79 | Blackwood, NJ

79 Reviews for Made of Paper Design

Lauren Baumiester · Getting married on 07/11/2020

The Best of the Best!

From the moment I met Nicole I felt like I knew her for years. She spent 2 hours just chatting with me and my fiancé in regards to our Wedding invites and Save the Dates and life in general. She is kind, patient and professional. Nicole is so knowledgeable and has done an amazing job on our Save the Dates! We have received so many compliments on them already. I look forward to working with her in the future. Thank you NICOLE!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • Christina

Christina Strange · Married on 07/03/2020

5 Stars! 5 Stars! 5 Stars!

We used Made of Papers Designs for our wedding invitations and RSVPs. We are having a destination wedding, so we had a unique request of a passport design for our invite and a boarding pass design as our RSVP. The designs were made and printed fabulously! We couldn't be happier with how they turned out and the quality of the invites. They were created, printed and mailed out quickly. Everything about the process was smooth! We had so many family members and friends reach out to us about how adorable our invites and RSVPs were! We will be coming back to Made of Paper Design for future events! :-)

Sent on 03/03/2020

Emily Gillam · Married on 11/02/2019

Detailed & Professional.

Nicole is very easy to work with. She is explains the process & expectations in detail. She provided detailed updates along the way. The final product was beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. She is able to design anything from extremely intricate and upscale or something simple and elegant. The entire process was seamless. I will definitely recommend Made of Paper in the future.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Alexis Basile · Married on 10/18/2019

Great experience!

Nicole is amazing at what she does! Not one complaint. She is very responsive and works so hard to make her customers happy. I highly recommend her!! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Amanda and Chase · Married on 10/08/2019

Fan-tas-tic

Fantastic invitations, fantastic service, fantastic experience. We discovered Made of Paper at a Bridal Show and talked about them the whole way home. We were each from different states and getting married in a third state and living in a fourth - we dreamed of different ways we can pull our lives together through our wedding. Of course we couldn't find anything online we loved and other designers just couldn't get it, but Nicole - the designer genius she is - said no problem and NAILED IT. We were it total love of the way she incorporated all of our crazy requests, put her own spin on it to keep it elegant and classy but still US. She also didn't kill us when we decided to incorporate even MORE things that would have probably sounded ridiculous to anyone else. Thank you Made of Paper - you really were a dream come true.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Alexis Pyne · Married on 03/22/2019

5 Stars All The Way

I met Nicole at a Bridal Show and instantly fell in love with not only her gorgeous work but her. Every single sample she had on the table was more beautiful than the next and she instantly made me feel like I was her friend. I could tell that she really cared about her work and brides. After meeting with her, I saw her amazing talent as she brought together random pieces of paper and images and turned them into something so perfect to fit the vision of my Wedding Day. Thank you Nicole for being so great and making this the best part of Wedding planning. You are a gem!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Diane B. · Married on 01/09/2019

Yes Yes Yes 1000 Times Yes

Thank you Made of Paper for being so patient, kind and thorough through my entire planning process. When I say ENTIRE I really mean entire lol Nicole instantly realized I was at ground zero with my wedding planning process and swooped right in with her expertise, advice and just overall genuine caring about making sure our wedding was perfect through details. Our invitations were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a vendor. Thank you! (I promise not to ever say invitations go in the trash again! LOL)

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Randi

Randi Vizoco · Married on 11/12/2018

Amazing!!!

Using Made of Paper Design was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. Invitations were designed, printed, stuffed, addressed, stamped, AND sent out! The process was stress free and absolutely stunning. We got an endless amount of compliments on them! I definitely recommend and I will be using them again for other future events!

Kate Mc · Married on 10/20/2018

Favorite Vendor

Nicole was my favorite vendor to work with because she was the most personable, the most realistic and the most honest. She is a real person and it was so nice to work hands on with her. She was not just a 'vendor'.
    She gave me her honest and professional opinion about designs and pricing and ways to stay in my budget and still come out with beautiful invitations. There were no hidden costs or fees and she really goes out her way to go the extra mile without nickel and diming you. You can tell she really takes pride in her work and business and will work and work and work until everything is absolutely perfect. Thank you Nicole for making my wedding planning a smooth and effortless process. I could not be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you.

Sent on 11/10/2018

Elsie · Married on 09/30/2018

The best best best

Hello Wedding World! I just got finished with my THIRD go around with Made of Paper design in less than 4 years! (and I am exhausted LOL). I had 3 daughters get married in the last 4 years and we have used Nicole for everything from save the dates, showers, wedding invitations, wedding day decor... you name it. We are fresh out of children getting married, but I have to say one of the reasons I have a little sad is that we are done working with Nicole (for now!! Babies next! haha), but she has become like part of our family and we will be forever grateful for her desiring so much to make my daughters' the happiest of brides. She is FANTASTIC. We LOVE you Nicole!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Kellianne · Married on 09/21/2018

Creative. Patient. Superb Service.

Nicole was an absolute gem to work with! She is so patient. She took the time to sit down with us and show us a ton of options at different price points. She was also very respectful of our budget giving us ideas on how to have the look we wanted at the price we could afford. Nicole is also very creative. We gave her examples of things we liked but she created invitations, menus and programs better than we could have ever imagined! I highly recommend Nicole and her team for your wedding and any event. Great quality work with such friendly service!

Marian Nichols · Married on 09/14/2018

Top Notch Service

Hello, I am the Mother of The Bride - my daughter was married this Fall. And I must say, from working with Made of Paper through the entire planning process gave us much relief - as we surely did NOT know what we were doing! She made planning a breeze for us and gave us much needed advice and guidance. Definitely something that was out of her job description! We came to her for invitations - and left with an entire wedding. My daughter was extremely happy with the way everything turned out with her recommendations and of course her talented work. I am one happy mama. Thank you for taking care of my (not so little) girl! We appreciate you!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Shannon Tracy · Married on 08/10/2018

Fairytales!

Thank you Nicole from Made of Paper Designs for making our fairytales come to life! I came to Nicole with expectations of her laughing at me for not being able to see my vision of bringing different Disney fairytales together - but not only did she say 'don't worry I got you' - she NAILED IT. It was like she dreamed it up herself right out of my thoughts. She could not have done a better job bringing my wishes to life and I am so happy with the way everything came out. I can't thank you enough. You do the most beautiful work and knowing everything was made just for me the way I hoped for made it extra special. Thanks Nicole you are the best!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Katelyn · Married on 05/12/2018

She. Does. Everything.

First, let me start by saying Nicole from Made of Paper does literally everything. In the midst of wedding planning, she stopped what she was doing one day in the middle of the day because I forgot I needed favors for my mom's party because I have bride brain and Nicole totally saved my life. Above and beyond doesn't even cover it. The BEAUTIFUL invitations she created for my wedding wasn't even the best part - she put them all together, addressed them, stuffed them, put stamps on them, sealed them and mailed them to my guests for me. What?! Who does that?! I have watched numerous friends sit for hours to play arts and crafts with their invitations and they looked like crap (sorry guys lol). I literally never even touched my invitations. All taken care of like Nicole was my wedding Fairy Godmother - which she basically was. I hands down do not think I would have made it out of Wedding World alive without her. I feel much better about becoming a mother now that I have Nicole to plan everything for the rest of my life for me LOL. Thank you for EVERYTHING. You are the best ever.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Talia · Married on 05/05/2018

May Wedding Invitations

Our wedding was in May and our invitations were absolutely amazing!! I still get compliments on my invitations! Nicole knee exactly what we wanted and they were better than expected! Highly recommended!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2017

Still on my wedding high! lol Had a wonderful NYE wedding with THE MOST beautiful invitations and decorations thanks to Made of Paper!! Everything was pure perfection and couldn't have envisioned everything Nicole made me any better if I drew it up myself. She worked with me patiently when I changed the whole theme of my wedding after we already did some designs and didn't kill me when I texted her with Pins at 2am. We met at a bridal show, but over the last 18 months of planning she has become a friend of mine and am looking forward to sharing more occasions with her in years to come! Thanks for making my wedding beautiful Nicole!

Megan · Married on 12/02/2017

Nicole was recommended to me through a mutual friend and I am extremely happy with my experience with her. I am extremely indecisive and just threw a bunch of things that I liked her way and she turned it into the perfect save the dates and invitations. She always responded via email and was completely flexible with me, even in times where my bride brain was not working properly and I'd forget something or need to make a change. Anything I threw at her she was able to execute for me. During our workings together she opened her craft room and encouraged me to make my own wedding signs. I was mortified (I am not crafty) and it ended up being a great experience that I got to share with a couple of my girlfriends who came to help. Nicole is extremely talented and creative. She's definitely got a gift and I'd absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Rach · Married on 11/12/2017

Thank you Nicole for making wedding planning so stress free and talking me off the ledge when needed! I would highly recommend Made of Paper for any bride that is looking for custom, affordable and fun wedding invitations and decor. Nicole took her time to really make my vision come to life and let me be a part of the process. There are no books to pick from which seemed a little overwhelming and intimidating at first, but turned out to work for the best because I was able to get exactly what I wanted and it was truly unique to us and our day. Thank you so much again!

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2017

Nicole has helped me with a variety of items ranging from custom shirts for a family vacation, to a beautiful custom wooden sign for engagement pictures, custom wedding gifts for our parents, our seating chart, and other décor. She is super responsive, and put all my dreams into reality. Not only is she super crafty, she is so caring too! I highly recommend her for anything you need!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Cannot even stress THE BEST enough. Nicole surpassed any expectation of wedding vendors I have ever had. I am already excited to have kids so we can plan birthday parties together LOL! She really is top notch. Thank you thank you thank you. Happy new year to you.

Diana · Married on 02/18/2017

Nicole is friendly and professional and I have used her several times for gifts and projects. She does a great job and people love the unique gifts!

Made of Paper Design's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! So happy to hear that your friends and family loved their gifts!

rachel · Married on 01/21/2017

Nicole from Made of Paper Creative goes above and beyond paying attention to every single detail it takes with wedding invitations (& beyond). Nicole allowed me to go through the whole creative process with her directly and even provided samples prior to making the final commitment. She is both professional while making the entire process seamless. I also am having Made of Paper Creative complete my program sign, seating chart in addition to countless other services they offer for my wedding. I will be a lifetime client and recommend highly to anyone who is looking for a company who takes pride in custom work!!

Made of Paper Design's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! It was an honor to work so closely with you throughout this entire process. I hope you have the most fabulous wedding day!

Phyllis · Married on 11/12/2016

I highly recommend Made of Paper. My daughter recently was married in the fall of 2016. Everything I ordered from invitations to all of the personalized things needed for both the shower and wedding were beautiful and delivered on time. Every meeting with Nicole was done in a professional manner and she was so helpful in planning and making suggestions for what was needed. It was a very nice experience working with Made of Paper.

Made of Paper Design's reply:

Thank you for your feedback. Your daughter is so lucky to have a mama like you! It was a pleasure working with you both.

I'm having a Halloween wedding which as you know was almost impossible to find invites to match our theme. Nicole has been amazing from the start. I went to a bunch of places and not person could do the work she has done! they are everything I could of ever imagined:) so glad my fiancé and I found her!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Made of Paper Design's reply:

Thank you for your feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed your custom pieces - such fun to work on with you!

Mikayla · Married on 10/29/2016

You won't find anyone better! Made of paper creative gave me everything I have always wanted! I had a themed wedding and Nicole had no problem coming up with invites to go with my theme! Everyone turned me away but not made of paper creative:) you won't be disappointed!

Made of Paper Design's reply:

Thank you so much Mikayla! It was my absolute pleasure to make your vision come to life.