Medford, NJ 08055 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21
  • Deals 2

About Posted Fête

Formerly Kreative

Kreative Event Services in a Stationery and Event Design Company located in Medford, NJ. We specialize in all aspects of wedding stationery. From the day you send out your Save the Dates until the Last Thank you card is sent we have you covered. We offer a full line of stationery products including (but definitely not limited to): Save The Dates, Invitations, Pocket Folds, Thank you Cards, Menus, Welcome Notes, Door Hangers, Place Cards, Napkin Rings, Table Numbers, Seating Chart Boards, and more. All of our pieces are completely customized to coordinate with the style, theme and feel of your wedding.

Our design consultant would love to meet with you to discuss your stationery needs; please contact us for an appointment to get started!

30469271f85eda08 1519848090 93db67fa89938f79 1519848090203 1 KreativeEventServi
Posted Fête
Boarding Pass Wedding Invitation with a luggage tag RSVP card for a destination wedding
Modern Palm Leaves booklet wedding invitation for a destination wedding
Modern Palm Leaves booklet wedding invitation for a destination wedding
Starfish Beach Wedding Invitation
Starfish Beach Wedding Invitation
Starfish Beach Wedding Fan Program
Starfish Beach Wedding Fan Program
Nautical Wedding Invitation with Anchor, Rope and Grommets

Photo Credit: Jeff and Rebecca...
Nautical Wedding Invitation with Anchor, Rope and Grommets Photo Credit: Jeff and Rebecca...
Beach Wedding Invitation with Starfish

Photo Credit: Jeff and Rebecca Photography
Beach Wedding Invitation with Starfish Photo Credit: Jeff and Rebecca Photography
Blue Willow China Wedding Invitation

30469271f85eda08 1519848090 93db67fa89938f79 1519848090203 1 KreativeEventServi

• Videos 2

20 Reviews for Posted Fête

Holly · Married on 06/16/2018

Stephanie was so incredibly easy to work with. I was able to customize my invitations to be exactly how I wanted them and edits were sent back at lightning speed. I’m proud to send my invites out to my friends & family because they’re exactly how I would have designed them myself! Thanks again, Stephanie and Design Kreativees!

Danielle · Married on 06/29/2014

We chose to use Kreative for our wedding invitations and programs, and we could not be happier with our choice! We had a tight budget to work with, and after looking at book after book at other invitation places, we were getting frustrated looking at the same things over and over again. Then we found Kreative. After meeting with Stephanie, it was clear that she had a vision for us that matched what we were looking for. Stephanie created a unique design that we fell in love with! We were able to have multiple layers, beautiful paper, and a gorgeous band that was perfect! Stephanie also created matching programs, which we loved as well! Stephanie was great about meeting, answering emails, and tweaking the details until we were happy. We HIGHLY recommend Kreative, and we will DEFINITELY be using Stephanie again for party invitations! Thanks!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Posted Fête's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! It was a pleasure working with you! Be sure to send pictures my way, I always love to see how everything turned out! Best wishes!!

Stephanie is amazing! I looked at tens of thousands of invitations from all types of websites, but could not find anything that I really truly loved. I was randomly on Etsy and came across Kreative Designs and I was done. The customer service was outstanding and Stephanie worked with me every step of the way and let me customize everything as I wanted. I ended up doing everything through Kreative: save-the-dates, invitations, rehearsal brunch invitations, table numbers, menus, programs, thank you cards, etc. I had an overwhelming number of compliments on my invitations and even had a couple girls tell me that they were their dream invitations. Out of everything that I ordered there was only 1 problem, but it was clearly a printer problem because 3 (out of over 150) envelopes had the return address printed on the wrong side. Not only was Stephanie incredibly apologetic, but she sent me 3 replacement envelopes immediately. A top notch wedding vendor!

Posted Fête FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 400
  • How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Gift Boxes, Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Posted Fête 1
    $50.00 Reward Certificate
    As stationery is very custom with many options, it is very difficult to create packages. However, we would like to recognize our good customers and thank them for their loyalty. For every $500 spent at Kreative on invitations and stationery you will earn a $50 Gift certificate to spend on your next purchase of $150 or more. This can be combined with other offers and it can be past on to friends and family! Limit 1 coupon per $150. DIY assembly orders do not qualify for this special offer.
  • Posted Fête 2
    We Salute You!
    We offer a 10% military discount for any military clients. It is our thank you to all of our service members for all you do. Cannot be combined with any other offer, can not be used on DIY assembly orders. Please disregard Original Value. As all items are custom prices vary. 10% discount will apply to your subtotal.

• Entertain Me Event Planning
    Entertain Me Event Planning Wedding Planners

Kreative Event Services has just the right invite, program, menu card, escort card, or any other paper product you want for your wedding or special event! Why? Because everything is custom made just for you!!! We highly reccomend them!!!

• Medford, NJ 08055 See on map