Posted Fête

Medford, NJ View map

HEY THERE! I’M STEPHANIE

I combine original designs with on trend party ideas to deliver outta the box celebrations straight to your doorstep.

Rumor has it you’re in wedding planning mode and you’re pourin’ all your love into it as you hunt for ‘all the ideas’. Your Pinterest board is chock full of inspiration but you have no fudgin’ idea how to pull it all together. Nothing matches, it’s not quite right, or it’s lacking that WOW factor.

But then…the internet plucked you up and dropped here and I couldn’t be more thrilled!

I’m a self-taught graphic designer with an obsession for paper, parties and on-point puns. Creating all the small details that go into your wedding day is my jam! I’m here to help you pull off the best. day. ever. off with a ‘lil bit of grace and a whole lotta style.

It starts with the ahh-mazing invitations. The cleverness. The wit. The originality. When they hit your guest’s mailboxes your phone will ring off the hook with raving guests saying, heck yea – I’ll be there!

The decorations and swag are the life of the party, but here’s the thing – there’s a difference between attention to detail and going overboard. It’s not about over-the-top decor that will end up in the garbage in 4 hours. It’s about the thoughtful touches that set the scene and tie your style or theme together in an effortless way. And I’m here to deliver that to you.

I’ve created easy to shop collections to make your wedding planning that much simpler. I’ve got you covered with all the essentials.

• Posted Fete is a Stationery and Event Styling Company located in Medford, NJ.
  • Please Note: Posted Fete is the company formally known as Kreative Event Services.
  • Woman-owned

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping
Express Shipping

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

What items are available?

Gift Boxes
Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Final Sale

• Miranda
    Miranda C. Getting married on 10/01/2022

Incredible invites made so easy!

We are so happy we found Posted Fete! We worked with Stephanie to create our summer camp themed wedding invitations and could not be more impressed with how they turned out. It was so easy working with Stephanie to change the design to fit our needs, and she is extremely professional and communicative. Our invitations look beautiful and our guests have been raving about them!
  • Mio
    Mio O. Married on 02/22/2022

Working with Stephanie was a dream!

Stephanie is probably the most communicative, helpful and passionate person I have worked with! She answered all of my questions with ease, was flawless in her execution and flexible with my constant changes (I was definitely THAT bride) and was always so thoughtful and caring. If you want a vendor who will create beautiful invites, programs, and so many other great wedding must haves while working with you through the process to get them right, Stephanie is the one to go with! We are so happy we went with her and our guests loved our invites, programs, hotel door tags and more! Thanks again for all you do, Stephanie!
  • Caterina
    Caterina Married on 11/10/2019

Excellent all around!

I was THAT annoying bride - I kept making changes and updates...she was so patient with me. I had so many changes with the guest list that it also made the process longer than expected. The turnaround was pretty quick once my issues were resolved. Amazing work and would recommend to everybody! I got so many compliments on my invitations!! I also ordered matching programs and seating chart! Everything was high-quality and beautiful! Thank you!

Posted Fête's reply:

Aww thanks Caterina for the great review! It was my pleasure and I'm so glad your guests loved all of your stationery! :) Best wishes to you!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Anchor and Lace Anchor and Lace Wedding Planners

Kreative Event Services has just the right invite, program, menu card, escort card, or any other paper product you want for your wedding or special event! Why? Because everything is custom made just for you!!! We highly reccomend them!!!

Medford, 08055
Location of (Posted Fête)

Other vendors in Southern New Jersey for your wedding