3119 Route 38 Suite 2, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number

Sunflour Bakeshop 4
Sunflour Bakeshop 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2018

As beautiful as it was delicious!

Sunflour Bake Shop was one of our bakeries chosen by our venue. Luckily it was delicious, conveniently located, and the cakes are absolutely beautiful. We went for a tasting before our wedding and it was the best part of planning! I loved them so much that I even ordered a customized groom's cake to surprise my husband for our rehearsal dinner and we've used them for birthday parties. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Sunflour Bakeshop 6
    Sunflour Bakeshop 7
    Sunflour Bakeshop 8
    Sunflour Bakeshop 9
  • Alli

Alli · Married on 10/21/2017

Maggie did an amazing job bringing our vision to life. The look of the cake was exactly what we wanted. We had two completely opposite flavors for our wedding cake and they came together flawlessly.. and were both DELICIOUS! The next day the first thing we dove into was our extra cake! We will be back again and again for more goodies!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Sunflour Bakeshop 10

Carly · Married on 10/07/2017

Sunflour Bakery was AMAZING to work with! My husband and I had a variety of cakes to taste when we got their for our wedding cake tasting! They were all so delicious! Maggie the owner made us feel so comfortable and was so accommodating with my husbands allergies. She even drew us up a sketch of what our wedding cake would potentially look like right then and there! On our wedding day our cake was nothing short of AMAZING! Our guest were so pleased with how it looked and even more so how it tasted! We have been back since just to get their baked goods and Maggie still remembers us each time we come in! I would HIGHLY recommend SUNFLOUR BAKERY to any couple who is getting married!

Sent on 01/17/2018