San Diego Marriott La Jolla

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

This 5 stars is for Christina Garcia - Catering Manager at La Jolla Marriott
I recently got married and our venue was at the La Jolla Marriott.
When I was looking for a venue for my wedding reception, I went all over San Diego, a lot of the places I wanted were either booked or too expensive. The first place I went to was La Jolla Marriott, I really liked the area, the hotel itself was really clean and nice. When I asked to tour the banquet area, I was directed to Christina Garcia who is the catering manager.

I brought my fiancé (now husband) with me to see the banquet area at our next appointment, Christina showed us the banquet area, and gave us some ideas of what it might look like if we went with them. She answered all our questions and we were very blown away with the vast knowledge she had with vendors, and other wedding inquiries. She even offered to assist us with non-Marriott things, just to help us with our wedding planning. Before leaving the meeting, she told us she would have a proposal for us by the next day, and the next day, I got it in my email. We were still looking at other venues at this time, but no one seemed to meet our needs the way Christina at the Marriott could, so we went with Marriott. I would say more because of Christina's great customer service.

Throughout our planning for our wedding, Christina was there. She checked in on us for the all the months we had been planning. She gave us referrals to vendors. She never pressure us with extras for our wedding packages. She helped us with all wedding questions. She really met all our expectations.

Long story short, our wedding reception was so beautiful. It went by very smoot

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
4240 La Jolla Village Drive, La Jolla, CA 92037

Weddings inspired by joy!

Your dream vision will be captured at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla by our event specialists who will help you create a masterpiece celebration. Your reception will be nothing short of elegant and memorable in our La Jolla Ballroom with 18' high ceilings, modern chandeliers, and gracious wall sconces or our brand new Junior Ballroom offering a contemporary romanic setting where you can enjoy the La Jolla sunset from the outdoor terrace. From the moment you arrive, through dinner service with our warm and gracious banquet staff, you and your guests will experience the hallmark of our success. You and your guests will feel confident in knowing that the staff at the San Diego Marriott La Jolla is committed to providing a flawless event for you.

Our $20 million dollar renovation encompasses the all the guestrooms, main lobby and entrance as well as the addition of 4 new banquet rooms, a Junior Ballroom with an outdoor terrece complete with firepits and a new restaurant. Due to be complete in April 2013!

You can relax while we arrange everything from transportation and accommodations to a complete weekend itinerary, with shopping excursions and daytime beach trips for your visiting friends and family. Remain stress-free and let us help make your wedding a stunning success, the way you've always dreamed. Rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, groom's parties and post-wedding brunches can also be arranged.

The San Diego Marriott La Jolla hotel, ideally located in San Diego's Golden Triangle, offers convenient access to La Jolla Shores with its boutique shopping, art galleries and restaurants; all overlooking the La Jolla Cove and Beaches. Just a "skywalk" away, neighboring University Towne Centre features shopping, dining and even an ice rink.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 700
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)