Revelry Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adrian did an amazing job with both my hair and make up, and my mother's hair! She was incredibly open to ideas while also offering suggestion of her own. She knew exactly what to do for my hair type, skin type, and overall look I wanted. She is so down to earth and fun! Adrian definitely made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I have never felt so beautiful! She knew how to make my make up natural looking while still accenting my best facial features. She was truly amazing! As for my mom's hair, she was panicking not knowing what to do with her hair for the wedding. My mom sat in Adrian's chair explaining her hair type and how she had no clue how to style it. Adrian listened and assured my mom that she had just the style for her, and man was she right. My mom loved her hair! Both of our hair styles stayed perfect throughout the whole night! I would recommend her to any bride who wants to feel incredibly glamorous on her wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78641

Adrian, the artist behind Revelry Beauty, is an award-winning hairstylist and makeup artist, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. Adrian's Northern California upbringing gifted her with an aesthetic that has an understated elegance, while being casual and classic. Adrian recently relocated to Austin, Texas, where she is thrilled to be able to offer her services to the greater Austin area in addition to the SF Bay Area.

Adrian's go-to styles are very organic, with natural texture and movement, while maintaining a sophisticated polish. Her makeup looks are pretty, feminine, and let your own beauty shine through. Specializing in airbrush foundation, Adrian loves the flawless finish and longevity of airbrush that can hold up to the stress of a long, emotion-filled day. Whether you are looking for simple, natural hair and makeup that enhances your features, or a full out glam look that will rock the socks off of everyone around, Adrian is happy to tailor your hair and makeup looks to capture your vision. Let Adrian know your dreams, and allow her to work with you to achieve them!

Please contact me via e-mail Revelrybeauty@gmail.com or by phone 408-476-1605