Revelry Beauty

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Adrian is awesome! With so many hair and makeup artists in the Austin area, it’s easy to get confused about pricing and who will make you look your best on your big day! From my first meeting with Adrian, she made me feel at ease and comfortable about the whole process. She is patient and listens to everything you are looking for and makes sure each step is exactly how you want it, along the way. Her package included a trial, airbrush makeup, lashes and onsite styling! She gave me a hair idea that I didn’t even know I wanted, but I loved it and it lasted all day long. If you are looking for someone in the Austin area for your wedding, stop right here and hire Adrian. She made me and my 2 bridesmaids look and feel beautiful and made my pictures stunning!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Austin, TX 78641

Adrian, the artist behind Revelry Beauty, is an award-winning hairstylist and makeup artist, born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. Adrian's Northern California upbringing gifted her with an aesthetic that has an understated elegance, while being casual and classic. Adrian recently relocated to Austin, Texas, where she is thrilled to be able to offer her services to the greater Austin area in addition to the SF Bay Area.

Adrian's go-to styles are very organic, with natural texture and movement, while maintaining a sophisticated polish. Her makeup looks are pretty, feminine, and let your own beauty shine through. Specializing in airbrush foundation, Adrian loves the flawless finish and longevity of airbrush that can hold up to the stress of a long, emotion-filled day. Whether you are looking for simple, natural hair and makeup that enhances your features, or a full out glam look that will rock the socks off of everyone around, Adrian is happy to tailor your hair and makeup looks to capture your vision. Let Adrian know your dreams, and allow her to work with you to achieve them!

Please contact me via e-mail Revelrybeauty@gmail.com or by phone 408-476-1605