Pinch of Charm Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I honesty don't know where to start. I will begin by saying my experience with Shay and Pinch of Charm was simply amazing! I have put off writing this review for three months because I honesty don't think I have enough words to describe my wonderful experience. My husband and I live in the DC area and wanted to get married in Hampton Roads. From the initial phone conversation, Shay immediately clicked with us. Shay has such a welcoming personality and is easy to get along with. It was hard not to love her. She really wanted to get to know about us as a couple and our story. We hadn't even met her in person and we signed the contract, after one conversation. Over the course of year and a half Shay helped us handle every single detail for our wedding. Through this time she really got to know us and our likes and dislikes. She is amazing at what she does. She even found a way to get my husband involved throughout the planning process. In one of our long meetings she gave him a nice blanket and pillow to take a nap:) She also has an amazing staff that helps her out. Shay was always organized and flexible with changes. I could always get in touch with her. We had plenty of Skype meetings for the times we didn't come to the area. The wedding day was perfect!! The day went so smoothly and thats thanks to Shay and Pinch of Charm. We didn't have one problem that day. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding. There where so many family and friends that complimented on how great she was. The wedding is over and I miss Shay. I definitely recommend Shay and Pinch of Charm. I wish there were 10 stars!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Williamsburg, VA
BLOG

Charming | Classy | Chic

Pinch of Charm Weddings is a Planning & Design company based in Coastal Virginia. Our passion and mission is to make sure that your wedding day is everything that you've dreamed it to be! We are focused on ensuring that you feel as relaxed and pampered as possible throughout this entire planning process. We absolutely love the idea of love and we are firm believers that Marriage is worth fighting for.

POC is here to help you plan a back yard wedding, an elaborate soiree, a glamorous ballroom wedding and everything in between! With the large staff that POC comes with, you are guaranteed that no details, big or small, will be spared our scrutiny. With over 100 weddings under our belt, we can ensure nothing but success on your special day! We so look forward to hearing from you!

This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:24

To contact Pinch of Charm Weddings, please call Shay at 757-262-7820 or email her at

apinchofcharm@gmail.com

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
What can I say about Shay other than she is simply amazing! When I work an event with Shay it is a dream come true. I know that, as a vendor, nothing will be out of place and everything will be running smooth. She is very dedicated and detail oriented. She'll work with you both before, during and after your wedding day. She will ensure that you get the wedding of your dreams.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Pinch of Charm Weddings is a wedding planning company from Williamsburg VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Richmond, and D.C.. Pinch of Charm Weddings is a professional wedding Coordinating Company that has been part of the coastal VA wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in Full service, fine, luxury weddings, planning, coordinating, organizing, weddings