Photography by Cynthia

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Gretchen
12/28/2013

If you want a photographer who knows what she is doing and isn't too pushy (as I have found other wedding professionals to be) Cynthia is your girl! My husband and I are so happy with the service and the product delivered by Cynthia. She has done other weddings in my family and every time we use her for an event it is wonderful. Cynthia is considerate and professional but also a lot of fun to have at your wedding! The photos turned out beautifully and the experience was wonderful.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lake Katrine, NY 12449
BLOG

My name is Cynthia Starr.  I am the owner of Photography by Cynthia.  Photographic services I offer include Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Portraits, Family Life Sessions, Belly and Baby, Boudoir Photography and Special Events,  I put my heart and soul into my photography and truly enjoy the happiness it brings others.  Life passes by so quickly, special moments gone in an instant.  My photographs give you memories you can hold forever.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
Photography by Cynthia is a wedding photographer from Lake Katrine, NY. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Hudson Valley New York, New York and surrounding areas, and destinations. Photography by Cynthia is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Hudson Valley wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in artistic, natural light, capturing moments