Photography by Cynthia

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I met Cynthia at a bridal expo and fell in love with her pictures/work. She had a great personality and I liked that right off the bat. She was the only photographer we sat down with and we really liked all her other work she showed us. From start to finish Cynthia took the time to get to know us as a couple and quickly found out we hate getting our pictures taken. She made it fun and easy and you would never know from our pictures that we don't like our pictures taken. We love our wedding pictures and couldn't ask for more. When we had a timing issue, Cynthia came up with some great ideas and we are so happy with them. I would recommend Cynthia for any occasion.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Lake Katrine, NY 12449
BLOG

My name is Cynthia Starr.  I am the owner of Photography by Cynthia.  Photographic services I offer include Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Portraits, Family Life Sessions, Belly and Baby, Boudoir Photography and Special Events,  I put my heart and soul into my photography and truly enjoy the happiness it brings others.  Life passes by so quickly, special moments gone in an instant.  My photographs give you memories you can hold forever.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards