One Darling Day

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Clare
05/30/2015

I was very lucky to find Claudia for my wedding. She was recommended to me by our venue coordinator who said she was reliable, hard working, easy going, and always did good work. And they were right. Claudia was organized, thorough, listened to my needs, and was flexible with my planning. She allows you to do the planning and take the lead if you have a vision but is there with recommendations, ideas, and creativity the minute you decide you need help. I bonded with her in the wedding planning process and actually found I missed working with her when the wedding was over. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

I wanted to share my mom's comments as well, who was more than impressed with Claudia on the day of the wedding.
"My own experience with Claudia as mother-of-the-bride was primarily at the venue on the day of the wedding itself. She had worked closely with my daughter to prepare a moment-by-moment itinerary that worked beautifully. She was on top of everything that day, including being point of contact with all of the vendors and managing the flow of the event from start to finish. She was calm, attentive, and positive throughout the day so that the bride and family could just relax and enjoy the day!"

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less