One Darling Day

One Darling Day

Los Angeles , CA
Quality of Service

Claudia was the perfect choice for "day-of" wedding coordination! We were lucky to find One Darling Day within a week or two of booking our venue, so we were in touch from pretty much the beginning of the wedding planning. She met with me twice before we decided to work together, once so I could meet her and a second time so my now-husband could get a feel for her, as well. It was quite an easy choice, we both vibed very well with her. I believe she and I have similar taste in decor, music, etc., so that was definitely a plus! She thought of many things that I hadn't even anticipated in the wedding planning process. When we had our first planning meeting about 6 to 7 weeks out from the wedding, Claudia knew exactly what she needed from me in order to work out a well-structured timeline. She was also great in working with our event manager at our venue. Claudia was on top things and serious about the process, but she was also relaxed, which helped me relax in the weeks leading up! She coordinated and took charge of our rehearsal quite well, and on the day of the wedding, she was immensely helpful in setting up the reception decor based on what we had discussed, and everything looked BEAUTIFUL. She was effective in keeping a nice "flow" with our wedding (ceremony, cocktail hour, all the reception "business" like toasts, first dance, etc.), and she was a huge help in answering questions of family members, etc., so my husband and I could enjoy ourselves. When the wedding concluded, she, my mother, and sister tag-teamed the clean-up process, so she was very, very helpful up to the very end.

I am so thankful we found Claudia! She is very good at what she does. I'm a Project Manager, so I tend to obsess over details and feel better when I am in control of planning things; Claudia really made me feel like I could let go of the reigns and let her bring things together as our big day approached. I highly recommend her.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service

... read more

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less