One Darling Day

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Claudia was a joy to work with! We hit it off right away and I saw no need to meet with any other coordinators. We were always able to reach her via phone. She even went out of her way to drive to our house for each in person meeting. She was great the day of our wedding and handled even the grumpiest of people with ease! She is also bilingual which was a BIG PLUS for us! I would definitely recommend Claudia to anyone who needs some assistance on their big day!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious