One Darling Day

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sergio
08/01/2015

Claudia has been the coordinator for our wedding. She has helped us through the process assisting us hiring other vendors, coordinating details and preparing a timeline for the day. She made sure we were not missing any important step in the organization or item we would need. She was a great resource when we were in doubt or unsure about something. She is very friendly and responsive and communication was very easy.
On the day of the wedding she was great keeping everything going and adjusting to the unavoidable changes to the schedule and miscellaneous problems. She was so good we didn't notice anything! As far as we know everything went super smooth, we had a great wedding and really enjoyed our special day. Thank you Claudia!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less