One Darling Day

Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
04/11/2015

We found Claudia and One Darling Day through a google search for wedding day of coordinators, and we are so thankful to have met her. She was such a wonderful, thoughtful, organized coordinator. Our day would not have been as perfect and memorable had without her.

We met with Claudia twice before the wedding, once for an initial consultation and the second time to work on coordinating the final plan. She was meticulous with all the details and incredibly well organized and prepared. As an overwhelmed bride I was unprepared for all the little things that needed to be done and communicated for our wedding to go off without a hitch. Claudia was incredibly timely with email responses and kept a prompt timeline for when she needed information about the wedding. She sent numerous pleasant reminders, which were so helpful for my overloaded brain leading up to our wedding day.

The day of went seamlessly. She took charge of not only the event staff and venders but also my scattered wedding party. Claudia was able to manage the set up process for the decor without overwhelming me with details. She had a detailed schedule of events that she coordinated for all the involved parties. She handled all money transactions with the venders, I was left with nothing to worry about. She even made sure that my husband and I ate during the wedding.

My wedding was the perfect day that I had always dreamed of and I can say without a doubt that Claudia was crucial in making it so. I cannot recommend her enough to anyone looking for a well organized and knowledgable coordinator.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious