One Darling Day

Profile Picture
Katy
1 Review
05/16/2015

We had our wedding 2 weeks ago at the Bissell House In South Pasadena, CA. We are so HAPPY that we hired Claudia from One Darling Day to coordinate our big day. We found her from a wedding website then we met in person at a local coffee shop and clicked right away. We had a unique venue where it was very DIY and were working with a blank slate. That meant a little bit more planning. Claudia was up to the task and we kept in contact throughout our wedding planning. She helped us site plan, did an amazing detailed timeline, ran the rehearsal, emailed reminders, followed up with vendors and the day of worked a full day to make sure our wedding day went smoothly and that it did! Claudia took away the wedding day stress from us and handled all the little and big details. She thought of things that we would have not known how to handle. Claudia Is the Wedding planning expert!! She made sure we ate the day of the wedding. She kept us happy and kept us laughing during the wedding planning. We highly recommend One darling Day for all your wedding planning needs! Thank you for all your hard work Claudia our wedding was a memory we won’t forget! Love, The Klempkes 5*16*15

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles , CA 90027

Wedding Coordinator

Are you looking for a wedding coordinator to help take your mind of organization on your big day?

My wedding coordinating service is great when you have completed some or most of the planning for your wedding, but realize that you would like to be able to enjoy your wedding day without having to worry about all of the details. As your wedding coordinator, I will oversee all of those details to make sure your wedding is executed just the way you envisioned it. Giving you and your family a stress-free and enjoyable one darling day. For more detailed information please visit my website One Darling Day, Thank You.

A little about me: I am detail-oriented, organized, easy going, and love weddings because of all the special design elements that go into them to make a picture perfect day. I reside in Los Angeles,CA and also work in the fashion industry as an assistant to a an amazing designer. I have good references and would love to continue to work with new couples. I can also work within your budget, so you can enjoy your wedding day stress-free. Please don't hesitate to send me an email or give me a call if you have any questions. Have a Darling Day.

+/- read less