Oahu Wedding

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Our wedding could be summed up as… A Dream Come True! Pictures, Words, Nothing, will be able to describe how flawless everything went on August 8, 2010.
Diana is fabulous! She is very personable, caring, spunky and honestly a joy to work with. She’s the type of person that will bend over backwards to make you feel comfortable. It doesn’t matter how many weddings she has on her plate, she takes the time to make each and every one of her brides feel important and special. She takes the time to get to know you, so she can truly understand the vision you have of your special day.
With the planning process I honestly had no idea what I was doing. I didn’t even know where to start. I had gathered photos of things we like, and that was pretty much the gist of it. Oahu Wedding made this process not only enjoyable, but quite fun as well. I sent my pictures via email or described our vision over the phone, and Diana made it a reality. All of my questions or requests were answered nearly immediately. I don’t think I waited more than 5 hours for any of my responses.
My family gave me a strict budget. Diana was very courteous of this budget and found many different ways to still have our elegant, dream wedding. She is full of creative and fun ideas and is more than willing to stretch the limits.
All of the vendors that Oahu Wedding recommended were fabulous. The food was amazing, the cake was gorgeous, the rental items were perfect and the officiate was astounding. All of my guests continue to rave about what they call “the wedding of the century.” If this gives you any indication, we had one guest whom is never pleased with anything… they said in their 55 years it was the most beautiful, elegant, entertaining wedding they had ever been to.
We had a few mishaps with our venue, some miscommunications. It’s a newer venue, and therefore is still in the learning process. However some of the complications that were associated were quite disappointing. Diana was very adamant about fixing the wrong, and making sure that our day was as perfect as it could be given the circumstances. . She used impeccable negotiation skills and was able to bring some elements to our wedding that with our budget would otherwise be unobtainable.
The day of the wedding went incredibly smooth as well. Diana made a strategic timeline for all of the events. Everything was on cue and seamless. Most people say that there is going to be something that goes wrong the day of your wedding, and you’ll just have to get over it, and laugh about it a year from now. Perhaps it’s due to Oahu Wedding’s extensive experience, or just the fact that they truly are the best at what they do… there wasn’t even a minor imperfection.
Down to the placement of the vases on the table, everything was absolutely the way my husband and I had imagined. Oahu Wedding even found a way to surprise us with something that we were unable to fit into our budget. Throughout the wedding we used one species of Orchid. We decided a few weeks before the wedding that we wanted to place an orchid on each of the guests’ napkins at the reception. However, due to our strict budget we had to resort to another species of Orchid. The day of the wedding to our surprise my favorite Orchid was not only placed on each of the guests napkins; but they adorned the cake and archway as well. It not only brought a huge smile to my face, but my guest’s were blown away by their beauty. It was that magic touch that pulled everything together. I’m an eternally grateful for that wonderful surprise.
Ok, I think I’ve written a small novel. I just have so many wonderful things to say about my experience with Oahu Wedding!! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in Oahu! They truly are the best at what they do, and I promise if you decide to use Oahu Wedding you won’t be disappointed!

Thank you Oahu Wedding for helping make 8-8-10 the most amazing day of our lives!!!

Love Always,

Meghan and Gregory Degele

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
91-1121 Keaunui Drive, #108-147, Ewa Beach, HI 96706

Tailored wedding ceremony packages and wedding planning for your dream Hawaii destination wedding

Whether you hold your wedding in the grand ballroom of one of Hawaii’s five-star resorts, or on a small private beach under the sunset, your wedding will be a representation of your relationship and your love.

At Oahu Wedding, we strive for unmatched excellence. Our promise is to be different. You will not be restricted by packages, or persuaded into the norm. With Oahu Wedding, you will experience tailored wedding planning with planners who really care. We understand how important this day is and treat every wedding as if it were our own.

Give us the pleasure of sharing your day with you, and let us do the work while you relax in the warm Hawaiian sun. It is truly an honor to work with couples who are celebrating their past, present, and future here in the islands. +/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bridal Showers, Engagement Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2007
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
If you want peace and happiness when you plan your wedding count on Oahu Wedding to deliver that peace of mind. A wedding well planned doesn't happen by accident. It takes a talented individual with experience to deliver the results every Bride and Groom is looking for... The... "Wow! Your Wedding is Awesome!" Diana is very organized and detailed. If you think only Brides Stress... Think again... Your vendors will stress out too if they don't have a leader like Diana from Oahu Wedding. Without the right person in charge count on more stress than you can handle. Call Diana today and get the plans you have for your big day in the right hands and watch your plans fall into place. On Your Wedding day you'll have the best wedding in Oahu.