murphy and klein floral studio

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Alexandra
09/21/2013

Suesan Klein from Murphy-Klein floral was amazing. She got to know my husband and I and put together AMAZING flowers for our wedding. After our discussion she took care of every detail ensuring our wedding day was spectacular. I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Thanks for making my day so special!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
8 Annawanda rd , Ottsville, PA 18942

bucks county wedding flowers

Murphy and Klein floral studio Is owned and operated by Joyce Murphy and Suesan Klein.
Our studio is a 150 year old recycled barn located in Ottsville, and that is 15 minutes north of Doylestown.
We are a florist who specializes in events. We do not do daily deliveries to the hospital and things like that. Yes Organic flowers....we hate ... read more

We love that we have the ability to focus on your event! We also grow many of our own flowers.
We pride ourselves on our exeptional service and unique designs. We work with all budgets.
Visit our web site at mkfloral.com.

+/- read less
Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)