Monica Roy Photographer

Monica Roy Photographer

San Francisco, CA 94122 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

About Us

I believe that great photography can make any person or event look naturally fabulous.

I'm a San Francisco Bay Area wedding & portrait photographer with an eye for beauty, composition, and fleeting emotions. Combining fashion editorial inspired portraiture with candid imagery ensures that I capture a set that is both beautiful and authentic. Because you shouldn't have to choose between flattering portraits and real, meaningful moments.

If shooting your wedding, I'll precisely guide you to look your most amazing during our scheduled portrait sessions, but shoot unobtrusively the rest of the time so you can simply be present to enjoy the festivities and your loved ones. Beyond weddings, I am available for maternity, family, and engagement portrait sessions. I photograph non-wedding events on a limited basis. Browse some of my reviews to see how easy it is to work with me.

I'm a member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association and a vetted vendor for A Practical Wedding. My work has been featured in family style blog Grey Likes Baby, California venues resource I Do Venues, as well as the SF Arts Commission book San Francisco: Arts for the City.

A bit about me: I aim to do everything with intention and mindfulness (including clicking the camera shutter!). I love traveling, with India, Iceland, and Japan being my favorite photography destinations. My day to day is filled with reading, music, learning, and feeble attempts at cooking and keeping houseplants alive.

Photos@monicaroy.com

510-863-4652

www.monicaroy.com

510-863-4652
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards