Middle Aisle: Event Design and Cordination

Middle Aisle: Event Design and Cordination

650 E 500 S
Saint George, UT 84770 | map
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / ...
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning

About Us

Weddings as Unique as you are.

At Middle Aisle we believe that weddings are about people and their commitments to each other. That is why we believe your wedding should be as unique as you are. We strive to have no two events at Middle Aisle ever be the same, because you are our main inspiration.

Hi, I'm Julie. I have been in the wedding industry for 6 years and started Middle Aisle 2 years ago. I graduated with a Bachelor degree in Mass Communications specializing in Public Relations and am the director of the Southern Utah Wedding Showcase.

. When I got married my own wedding was a total blur. It was beautiful, but forgettable. It didn't say anything about us as a couple, who we were or told our story.

A few months later I started working at a rental company and a passion was born. There were so many more aspects to a wedding I had no idea about. This has helped me recognize why I want to help couples have a celebration that truly represents them with their style and personality in mind.

We design and plan weddings in the Southern Utah area including Las Vegas, Springdale/Zion Utah, Hurricane Utah , Cedar City Utah, and Mesquite, NV. Destinations on request. We also love working with brides from out of town. :)

Give us a call for a free inital consultation and see the difference Middle Aisle can make for your wedding.

Can't wait to chat!

-Jewl Hinton
jewls@middleaisle.com

www.middleaisle.com
(435)467-5395

435-467-5395
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire