Middle Aisle: Event Design and Cordination

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

In an act of desperation, I searched for help in planning a wedding for my daughter who did not live in the area. I was lucky enough to find Middle Aisle and the rest is history. Julie helped me as a mother of the bride to coordinate a last minute idea into a work of art. The minute I contacted her a huge weight was lifted. She was always prompt in response to questions and last minute meetings with the bride and groom. She took our ideas and built on them always reassuring us that we could change our minds at the last minute. Julie not only helped plan but was on site for the entire day of the wedding rehearsal, ceremony and celebration. She acted as a liason with a very difficult venue and handled them with professionalism and tact. As the mother of the bride, Julie was truly a miracle. No stress. No fuss. Just a beautiful celebration that created many happy memories.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
650 E 500 S , Saint George, UT 84770
Weddings as Unique as you are.

At Middle Aisle we believe that weddings are about people and their commitments to each other. That is why we believe your wedding should be as unique as you are. We strive to have no two events at Middle Aisle ever be the same, because you are our main inspiration.

Hi, I'm Julie. I have been in the ... read more

Weddings as Unique as you are.

Hi, I'm Julie. I have been in the wedding industry for 6 years and started Middle Aisle 2 years ago. I graduated with a Bachelor degree in Mass Communications specializing in Public Relations and am the director of the Southern Utah Wedding Showcase.

. When I got married my own wedding was a total blur. It was beautiful, but forgettable. It didn't say anything about us as a couple, who we were or told our story.

A few months later I started working at a rental company and a passion was born. There were so many more aspects to a wedding I had no idea about. This has helped me recognize why I want to help couples have a celebration that truly represents them with their style and personality in mind.

We design and plan weddings in the Southern Utah area including Las Vegas, Springdale/Zion Utah, Hurricane Utah , Cedar City Utah, and Mesquite, NV. Destinations on request. We also love working with brides from out of town. :)

Give us a call for a free inital consultation and see the difference Middle Aisle can make for your wedding.

Can't wait to chat!