Michelle Damas Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
TH
05/02/2015

Michelle photographed our engagement (tea) ceremony. We were so pleased with the results, we also hired her for our wedding. Our experience was similar, if not better than the previous reviews here have indicated. Based on our extremely positive experience, we have no reservations recommending Michelle for any special occasion.
Experienced: Michelle is skilled and creative. Look at her portfolio - the quality speaks for itself.
Professional: She’s very detail-oriented; asking questions we didn’t even consider (which is great because there’s too much to deal with during the event). She’s also punctual and efficient. She familiarizes herself with the venues (we had 4 total). Because she knew the layout beforehand, we were able to optimize our time with her.
Motivated: From working with her, it’s clear that she is hard-working and passionate about her craft. This enthusiasm is also reflected in her portfolio.
Likeable: Working with Michelle is awesome. During and after both sessions (and even now), I’m trying to think of occasions to hire her. She has excellent communication skills. She provides clear direction for all the family members for our legacy picture and does a great job putting everyone at easy (which makes for even better looking pictures!).
Affordable: We spoke to multiple photographers and Michelle had numerous photo package options. We had 4 venues over 2 days, and Michelle’s pricing was a perfect fit for our needs.
TLDR: Best photography experience, EVER. Look at her portfolio. If you like her work, hire her. If you don’t, you’re a bad person and you should feel bad.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Mountain View, CA 94041
BLOG

San Francisco, CA | (650) 691-8464

My passion is the visual arts. I’ve studied art for many years and created art through painting and drawing. Then I discovered my love for photography! I love using a documentary and artistic style to retell people’s stories and those unique moments around me.

People often say my images convey real emotion as well as the experience of truly being there. Images from your wedding should evoke the same experiences and emotions every time you look at them.  Photography is more than just a job to me it’s an art form.  My goal is to capture your story with beauty and style.  I tend to work on other photography projects or spend my time documenting the world around me when I travel.

When I’m not photographing I’m busy teaching my cat new tricks, riding my vespa, eating frozen yogurt, and going to San Francisco with my husband.

Send me an email, I’d love to hear from you!

My Services Include: