Michelle Damas Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Sally
08/31/2013

Michelle was the photographer for our wedding this past August and we couldn't be happier with our choice. Throughout the entire process, Michelle was beyond professional, responding promptly to all emails, always accommodating of our schedule, and making sure to show up early for photo sessions and scope out the scenes before my husband and I arrived.

But perhaps more importantly, Michelle was also incredibly friendly and fun to work with at the same time. My husband and I are both generally low-key people and the idea of the spotlight on us was definitely a bit weird for us. As such, having a photographer that we felt comfortable with was very important to us and Michelle fit the bill perfectly. Whether intended or not, Michelle's got a very relaxed and calm way about her that put my husband and I at ease for our portrait shots (well about at ease as we could possibly be when being the subject of hundreds of non-stop photos :) ). And as for the candids, it might've been because I was focused on other things during the actual wedding, but I never really noticed Michelle in our faces or following us around too much at the wedding; she somehow managed to fly below the radar yet still capture all the candid moments from the day that I would've wanted.

As for the photos themselves, I really can't claim to know anything about the technical aspects of photography, but I can confidently say that my husband and I loved how the photos turned out and we received many comments from friends and family who we shared our photos with that they were amazing. Seriously, if you are still reading this, you really should have no doubt that you are in good hands with Michelle.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Mountain View, CA 94041
BLOG

San Francisco, CA | (650) 691-8464

My passion is the visual arts. I’ve studied art for many years and created art through painting and drawing. Then I discovered my love for photography! I love using a documentary and artistic style to retell people’s stories and those unique moments around me.

People often say my images convey real emotion as well as the experience of truly being there. Images from your wedding should evoke the same experiences and emotions every time you look at them.  Photography is more than just a job to me it’s an art form.  My goal is to capture your story with beauty and style.  I tend to work on other photography projects or spend my time documenting the world around me when I travel.

When I’m not photographing I’m busy teaching my cat new tricks, riding my vespa, eating frozen yogurt, and going to San Francisco with my husband.

Send me an email, I’d love to hear from you!

My Services Include: