Michael A. Wong Spring Mountain Gallery Wedding Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Mike was in instramental in our wedding day and the whole trip we took to Halfmoon Bay.....he took amazing pictures that are still being talked about today...was a joy to talk with about everyrhing, and even became our tour guide by suggesting places to see and visit while we were in california....i would deffinatly suggest his services to anyone.... we thought of Mike as a friend not just a photographer.....i will be contacting him in the next few days for help with something else too.....im sure he will acomadate. Dale and Kimber Colson

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
790 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019

Wedding Photography in the Half Moon Bay area since 1979

I have been photographing weddings, along with events, portrait, product, studio, and scenic photography for many years. My main wedding / portrait domain is in and around the Half Moon Bay-Coast side area of California. For an extra fee, I will travel to other parts of the Bay Area.

I love to shoot weddings, and am very comfortable ... read more

I love to shoot weddings, and am very comfortable with large groups, as well as small intimate gatherings. I don't work by the hour, but by the job which means that I am flexible. After shooting your wedding and portraits, I'm also available for your wedding reception. I especially find great joy in outdoor natural settings, because you can't beat nature's beauty, but I'm just as creative with interior locations - in church, or other architectural scenes.

My photography equipment consists of professional digital Canon equipment, coupled to Image Stabilizer lenses, for ultra-sharp photos. I carry a full backup camera system, just in case. All images are written to a CD, and are of very high resolution, plenty of information for almost any enlargements or crops, you wish to make. You own all of the images with full legal rights. They can be uploaded to a server, or you can bring the CD to a printer service for enlargements. Of course, they can freely be shared with friends and family.

My Digital Services Specialist and I make certain that every photo is painstakingly optimized for color, contrast and sharpness on our state of the art Apple - Mac computers, using Adobe Photoshop. Our beautifully printed standard 5 x 7 prints are on Fuji Archive lustre paper. Your files are always with us, and backed up on three external hard drives for security.

Many photographers provide full service packages, but years ago it was clear to me that I didn't want to spend hours and days organizing negatives and photo albums, along with tons of paperwork and decisions to be made. So I made up my mind to do what makes me happiest - just photography! This keeps my prices as low as possible, but does not sacrifice quality. I hope this explains why we do not provide a wedding album service. Instead, I'd much rather concentrate on bringing you beautiful and memorable images that will last a lifetime, and more. - Michael A Wong

+/- read less