I'm psyched you found me! Welcome to Marge Maghoney Photography
, where the hunt ends for your photographer. I'm not kidding. By the time you finish browsing through this website, see how much I charge (and ask "Why isn't she charging more?"), check out the photos, read about past clients' experiences
working with me, you'd be more or less crossing your fingers that I'm available on your wedding day. Sounds obnoxious? Don't worry. I'm not. Not at all. Just straight up and insanely focused on providing you with an awesome experience from a fast and simple booking process to rockin' it out on your wedding day, amazing blow-by-blow photos and super quick turn-around-times (a week).
I don't want to meet your expectations.
Nor do I want to exceed them.
I want to blow you away.
I have a simple list of packages to choose from and it will only take you a few minutes to pick out what best suits your needs, event and of course budget (c'mon now, everyone knows that's numero uno!). If you want to tweak the packages a little bit, talk to me. Want to add a photo booth? Ask for a package deal. Nothing's ever set in stone. We'll work something out.
I have five hour-based packages to choose from. Don't you just love it when we keep things simple?
All five of them include:
- U nlimited digital photos (DVD of all original photos in hi res jpeg will be provided).
- Photo editing/post processing using Adobe Photoshop and Elements (DVD of all edited photos in hi res jpeg will be provided both in color and black & white -- 2 DVDs with and without watermark).
- Online gallery to share with friends & family.
- One awesome photographer. :)
- Online photo account for ordering prints directly (about 10 cents per 4 x 6 print).
- Online product account for ordering souvenirs with wedding images directly.
- Rights to photos.
- Photo storybook slideshow with background music on DVD and uploaded on YouTube to share with friends and family. (YouTube upload is optional, let me know.)
- P osting of the edited images on the Facebook fan page. Instantly share your album with one click and tag up the photos so you and your guests can enjoy the memories you created. (Also optional, also just let me know.)
- Possible consideration for an event article with selected photos featured on the blog.
- Souvenir 5" x 7" magazine-style paperback pocket photo book (super nice!).
- Souvenir Marge Maghoney Photography fridge magnet for future reference . Ahem.
Turn around time:
5 business days from the day of your event. Within this time, I will email the links to all your online galleries and accounts and mail all the DVDs (original and edited).
The photo book takes about a week to arrive from the publisher so add another week for the book (will be mailed separately).
The Quickie - $300: 1 hour - 1 location
The West Coast Treat - $525: 2 hours - 1 to 2 locations
Stoked To Get Hitched - $975: 4 hours - 1 to 4 locations
Insanely Wicked Party - $1,425: 6 hours - 1 to 4 locations
The Totally Rad Blowout - $1,875: 8 hours - 1 to 4 locations
1. Yelp.com - http://www.yelp.com/biz/marge-maghoney-photography-hayward-2
2. Trustlink.org - http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Marge-Maghoney-Photography-206403870
3. Mineeds.com - http://www.mineeds.com/hayward/marge-maghoney-photography
4. InsiderPages.com - http://www.insiderpages.com/b/15254874681/marge-maghoney-photography-hayward
Photos - http://www.margemaghoney.com
Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/margegabat/sets/72157622910002738/show/
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000577687977
Twitter - http://twitter.com/margemaghoney
Marge Maghoney Photography
+/- read less