Marah Cole Designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I got married in Minnesota on May 10, 2014, but wanted a spring garden feel without getting married outdoors. Marah was perfect in helping me plan and execute phenomenal archways bursting with flowers, greens, and moss. She took on a huge challenge when she said yes to working with me, but came through for me 110%!!! She MORE than amazed me with her artistic talent and creative ideas that went along so beautifully with what I was envisioning. Also, my bridal bouquet was SENSATIONALLY beautiful...I mean drop-dead-gorgeously beautiful. I am a super picky flower person and wanted to avoid run-of-the-mill flowers and having my flowers look tired by the end of the wedding reception...but Marah's flowers were the very freshest, most exquisitely chosen and arranged creations I have EVER SEEN!! I look at my wedding photos with such delight. I continue to reap the benefit of having chosen Marah every single time I look at my photos. Her flowers live on and on and on in my photos, and truly make me so happy I chose her for such an important element of my Big Day. Thank you, Marah, for being amazing to work with leading up to the wedding, as well as the day of. If you get a chance, chose Marah! She is amazing!!!!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
www.marahcoledesigns.com, Saint Paul, MN

Wedding & Event Floral

Marah Cole Designs specializes in providing unique floral bouquets that are both simple and elegant. Taking the time to create a vision for each wedding and following through with every event until all details and decorations are in place makes Marah Cole Designs a floral service like few others. Your very own wedding floral consultant will turn your vision into a reality. Complimentary consultations are available by appointment. Call or e-mail today and let us create a stylish look that reflects you.

Complimentary consultations are available by appointment. +/- read less
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2002
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
I couldn't recommend Marah Cole Designs enough! As a photographer, the biggest thing that stood out to me is how creative she is in her designs. As a customer, when I got married myself there was only one name on the top of my list for flowers and that was Marah. My bride (now my wife:) just raved about Marah from the first time we met for a design consultation through to our wedding! Everything turned out beautifully and couldn't have been more happy. If you're looking for flowers, seriously, give her a call today. You'll be happy you did!