Marah Cole Designs Reviews

139 Reviews for Marah Cole Designs

• Elaine

Elaine · Married on 10/19/2019

Absolutely Incredible!

I cannot express enough love for this florist. Our wedding day was complete with her absolutely stunning designs. The process was great: she responds quickly to emails and is easy to get a hold of, answering any and all questions. We met with her personally at a coffee shop where she had a bunch of her own work printed in books and sheets she took very organized notes on. I went in thinking I had no idea what I wanted, but through the pictures that I likes, she knew exactly what would be perfect for me. She can also make any budget work which is so awesome as flowers tend to get to be expensive in a hurry. On our wedding day, she came and delivered everything and set the flowers up beautifully. The flowers for the wedding party even had name tags so everyone knew which one was theirs. The flowers were everything I had hoped they would be and more. Thank you so much, Marah. You truly made our day special. I can't wait to recommend you to everyone looking for a florist! :)

Sent on 10/30/2019

Christina · Married on 10/12/2019

Marah did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers; she was even able to deliver them promptly the day before the ceremony and kept them looking wonderful throughout the day of the wedding. I wasn't sure on what flowers I wanted, all I knew was I wanted a variety of red, and Marah was able to envision a beautiful bouquet for me that fit my description perfectly with flowers that complimented each other very well. Her prices were great, and when deciding on my floral arrangements she walked me through everything and was able to help me decide on what items were important to me to have that were within my budget. Marah was very friendly, yet professional and made my special day look amazing!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Kristina Howard · Married on 09/20/2019

Highly recommend!

Marah was amazing. I met with 3 florists total, and Marah was the most genuine and helpful of all three. She listened to me and gave me so many great ideas! She was extremely mindful of my budget, and helped me understand where it made sense to cut corners, and where it made sense to splurge. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the flowers were beyond perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Bjork · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful flowers and amazing to work with!

Marah is amazing! She was so easy to work with from start to finish. She was more than willing to work with us and when our big day came all of the flowers were better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend Marah! Thanks again for sharing your talent on our big day.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Marah Cole Designs's reply:

Thank YOU Kristin for allowing me to help with the flowers for your wedding! I love the bright colors you had and your pictures turned out great!
  • Mitch

Mitch Ogaard · Married on 06/01/2019

Easy, professional, & beautiful

Marah was so professional. She was incredibly helpful with our flower choices, brought materials that would help us visualize our flower arrangements, and made all the services clear. On the day, we didn't even worry about the flowers at all. Marah had it covered and everything turned out amazing. We really can't say enough fantastic things about her services. Seriously. Just meet with her.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Marah Cole Designs's reply:

Thank you Mitch for posting such a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you and Brittany! I am so glad that you were happy with all the flowers and also that you knew that you did not have to worry about a thing! Thank you for sharing the pictures as well! They turned out great!
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfectly Simple!

I had met with 3 different people for my flowers and decided on Marah Cole Designs and am so glad that I did. She met with me in person and brought books of real examples of flowers she has done instead of just giving an "idea" of what I wanted with size, color and actual flowers to match with the name of them. I was able to tell her what I wanted and envisioned and she gave me exactly that. At the first meeting she gave me an exact quote with no hidden costs or fees and allowed me to keep the original. (Another place didn't even let me take a picture of the quote!) We had a phone consult to confirm everything and if I had any changes closer to my wedding date and she helped me with adding a little more to what I wanted originally. She arrived early with all my flowers and even had some extra for the men just in case! The center pieces, corsages, boutonnieres and bouquets were just gorgeous! I had a lot of compliments on them. She allowed my experience to be non-stressful and very easy from start to finish. I could not have asked for anything else as she made my day perfect! I HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Amelia

Amelia Solei · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful!

Marah did an incredible job with all of our wedding floral! My bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined, she went above and beyond for all of our floral needs. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone looking for a kind, talented, and communicative florist!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Anna Spiczka · Married on 12/31/2018

Excellen Floral for Weddings

I would highly recommend using Marah for all your floral needs for your wedding. She pays close attention to detail, is reasonably priced., follows through with emails and phone calls, and made all my floral dreams come true.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Courtnie and Amanda

Courtnie and Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible

Marah was absolutely incredible to work with. From the first meeting to receiving our flowers, Marah was all we could have asked for and more. In the first meeting, she took tome to get to know what we liked and wanted and spent time showing us many options to fit in our price range. Marah was flexible and easy to reach during the planning process. She delivered the most BEAUTIFUL flowers ever on our big day. They were just PERFECT! Thank you Marah!

Sent on 11/04/2018

s · Married on 09/29/2018

Marah was great to work with for our wedding. The bouquets were beautiful and very well priced! Marah even went out of her way to help us at the very last minute, when she did not have to. It was very much appreciated!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Jason · Married on 09/29/2018

Marah helped us pick out the perfect flowers for our wedding. We met with her in person and described what we wanted. She was a great help through the whole process. Best money we spent on the whole wedding!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Dev · Married on 09/22/2018

Marah from MarahColeDesigns was fantastic!!!!
    I have never needed a florist before so I was all over the place with ideas and visions for my wedding bouquets. But Marah helped me sort them out perfectly while educating me on realistic bouquets that were with in our budget. Which then, Marah created exquisite bouquets that matched our wedding theme perfectly and lasted for quite sometime after the wedding! (I was able to put my bouquet in a safe keep!) Marah was very easy to work with, she was fun, well organized, properly prepared with ample examples of her work, EXTREMELY patient and very knowledgeable of flowers, plants, greenery etc! I would HIGHLY recommend Marah Cole Designs for anyone looking for precise florist needs!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

Marah did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding. She worked around exactly what we wanted and got everything as cost effectively as she could. The bouquets were gorgeous and look awesome in photos, and also dried really beautifully so I can save it as a memory from our big day!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Marah was wonderful to work with! She was very professional, kind, and she totally understood my vision for flowers as we met for coffee and chatted about what I was looking for. And on the wedding day everything was so, so beautiful. She even made a cute floral collar for my dachshund!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2018

Marah is wonderful, her floral arrangements exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Tammy · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful work!! Very friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Marah to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kathryn · Married on 06/16/2018

You will LOVE your flowers! Marah was great to work with, and she put together amazing arrangements!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

Marah was fantastic to work with. From our first meeting you can see the love and passion she has for working with brides and flowers.
    She had been the 5th florist I had reached out to and I was nervous. All the others I had met before Marah were not such great meetings. Marah immediately put me at ease when I voiced my concerns and her kindness and friendly demeanor made our meeting fantastic. She taught me which flowers would hold up the better, which paired well with others. She gave honest and direct answers.
    I had beautiful bouquets that all of my guests complimented. For anyone looking for someone to work with for florals, Marah is the perfect choice!!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Katie · Married on 05/04/2018

Marah was great to work with. She is creative and was willing to give honest feedback on how different flowers would go best with the venue and decorations I planned. She delivered and set up which was an amazing plus. Overall so happy to have worked with her!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Christine · Married on 03/24/2018

Marah was an absolute pleasure to work with! From our very first appointment I knew I wanted her to be a part of my big day! My flowers were absolutely stunning! She’s definitely one of my favorite vendors that I worked with while planning my wedding!

Sent on 04/14/2018

E · Married on 03/01/2018

Marah was the only vendor who was willing to help us fit within our budget instead of just encouraging us to spend more. We really appreciated that! In addition, she was responsive, kind, and helpful when we needed the advice of a professional.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kelli · Married on 02/16/2018

Marah was amazing to work with! She went above and beyond providing us with beautiful flowers (which is impressive seeing our wedding date was February 16th...2days after Valentine’s Day!)

I so appreciated her calm presence on our wedding day and she worked behind the scenes to transform our reception area into something beautiful.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Holly · Married on 10/14/2017

Marah was great! Everything went very smoothly in the process, from the initial contact, meeting, flower selection, ordering, and delivery. I did not have a clear vision in mind, so after browsing through some Pinterest photos and seeing my dress, Marah was able to make a recommendation on what she thought would be best. We had a fairly small order, just brides/bridesmaids bouquets and boutonnieres, and everything looked perfect day of and held up well throughout the day, as we kept the flowers in the vases/water when we were not using them! I would recommend Marah to fellow brides :)

Sent on 10/24/2017

Melanie · Married on 10/01/2017

Fantastic, responsive, creative w/ impeccable results. I have used her for a large downtown wedding and baby shower at a winery and will use again! Thank YOU Marah Cole Designs for Making Our Events Extra Special. Use them you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/09/2017

Marah was absolutely fabulous to work with! Communication with her was great leading up to the big day, and she delivered gorgeous flowers that went above our expectations. I highly recommend working with Marah!

Sent on 09/18/2017