Minneapolis, MN 55403 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Travis Johansen Cinema + Photo

The thing I love MOST about wedding filmmaking isn't just the "walking down aisle" or the "first kiss", but the whole wedding experience. Everything from the wedding consultation with you two, to your engagement session or love story, to your wedding day, and finally watching the feedback when your wedding film goes live on the web and everyone starts pouring their emotions out about how incredibly touching your love story is.

I love that my work isn't just documentary of a day, but a glimpse into the emotions and moments where two people join their lives together. So, like I mentioned, I LOVE meeting couples. Even if you aren't quite ready to make your decision -or- you'd just like to hear more and meet me in person, I'd love to grab a cup of coffee/tea with you two.

Give me a call or message me through my website (www.travisjohansen.com) and we can set something up!

Sincerely,
-Travis

(ps. to view my portfolio please visit my website!)

Follow Travis Johansen Cinema + Photo on

• Videos 1

1 Reviews for Travis Johansen Cinema + Photo

Meghan · event on: 02/07/2015

Travis does an AMAZING job with photobooth and photography! We had such a fun night with him and would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 02/09/2015

• donae cotton photography
    donae cotton photography Wedding Photographers

i've worked with travis on many a wedding and love his energy, creativity, joy and professionalism. he is an amazing photographer and videographer - i highly recommend him to my brides/grooms