Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

Hanover, MN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,200 Most Popular Price

Timeless photography for the joyful romantic! While capturing those little moments of love and natural emotion, I am committed to serving you on your big day and making your wedding as stress-free and as fun of an experience as possible! It would be an honor to capture your love story!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,200

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Katie
    Katie B. Married on 05/14/2022

Wouldn't have wanted anyone else for a photographer!

Look no further than Eric Vest for your wedding photographer!! And I mean it. He did the most amazing job at capturing the moments that we wanted AND THEN SOME!! I found Eric on The Knot, filled out the online questionnaire, and within hours he called me and spent almost an hour on the phone talking with me about my wedding vision, my (now husband) and I's journey to finding one another, and everything in between. He was the most genuine and down to earth guy you could ask for. Leading up to the wedding, he was very communicative and in touch for whatever we needed. Then the day-of, he kept everything on schedule and in order (BUT in a way that we never felt rushed, pressured or anything!!). The thing that sealed it for us was how calm and organized he was during the entire day - we felt like we could be ourselves and actually enjoy getting married!! I could write a 10-page review on Eric, but the last, last thing I would say is stop looking and book Eric right now for whatever photography needs because he will not disappoint :)

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are so kind Katie!!! I loved every second with you and Pat and it was a joy to be there with you both on your wedding day! Thank you for your words! I'm flattered! I have truly gained two new friends in you guys and I can't wait to keep up!
    Tom A. Married on 02/12/2022

Worth every penny

Save yourself some time and put Eric on your short list now, he was worth every penny! Excellent photo quality, composition, and attention to detail. Truly a one man show. He's clearly very experienced and works a ton of weddings, but he was exceptionally responsive and supportive in spite of that. He drove out in heavy snow for our engagement photos, and stood out in 0deg weather for our outdoor wedding photos! Final quality that can only be understood once the wedding has passed - the positivity. Every single moment he was involved in he was accommodating someone, geeking out about how good we looked, or solving a problem he wasn't hired to solve. He helped with some dress bustling troubles, and coordinated with other vendors when the wedding day inevitably hit some snags. The day would not have been the same without him!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words Tom & Sophie! Your winter engagement session was an absolute dream snow session and your wedding day was a winter wonderland! You two are kind, caring, and so much fun to be around! Thanks for being amazing humans!!!
    Melisa B. Married on 01/15/2022

The best photographer ever

Eric is amazing. He did our engagement
    pictures and wedding photos and I can't find
    one complaint. He's so personable and fun to
    be around and makes pictures a joy. His
    editing is on point and truly beautiful. He
    made me and my husband feel so beautiful in
    all of our pictures. He didn't miss any moment
    day of! I wouldn't have any hesitation booking
    with Eric!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Melisa! Thank you for your super kind words! I loved being there with you and Jake! We had so much fun! You two are a complete joy and I'm so glad to have gained you both as friends through this!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

33 photos · 10/08/2017
  • Nick & Kalin
    28 photos · 11/21/2016

Merryweather Weddings + Events Merryweather Weddings + Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely LOVED working with Eric. He was on top of everything before I even needed to ask. He was efficient and such a great guy. I highly recommend this photographer! I hope every bride I work with hires him!

Rush Creek Golf Club Rush Creek Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Eric Vest is an incredible photographer. The unique and creative photos he takes for weddings are amazing. He has been at Rush Creek to photograph weddings numerous times and it's always been a pleasure working with him. We definitely recommend Eric and his work!

Beautiful Day DJs Beautiful Day DJs Wedding DJs

Off the charts, exceeding expectations and everything you could ask for, Eric provides. Love working with photographers I know, ESPECIALLY him.

100 Portland Ave. Hanover, MN, 55401
Location of (Eric Vest Photography, Inc.)

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. frequently asked questions

What photography services does Eric Vest Photography, Inc. include in the starting price?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Eric Vest Photography, Inc. include in their most popular wedding package?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offer?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offer?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offer for wedding events?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Eric Vest Photography, Inc. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Eric Vest Photography, Inc. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding