Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

75 | Hanover, MN

75 Reviews for Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

75 Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

Paige · Married on 09/15/2018

Hire Eric!!

If you are looking for a down to earth, kind, fun, talented wedding photographer - look no further. Eric was so great to work with from start to finish. His energy and positive attitude are contagious. He was very professional, organized, and responsive. We are in love with how our engagement and wedding photos turned out! He kept us very calm and made sure everyone had a great wedding day. Our bridal party and our other vendors and guests all commented on how great Eric was/is to work with. We were so lucky to find him! SERIOUSLY HIRE ERIC AS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER!! Thank you Eric :)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Wow, I don't even know what to say! Thank you so much Paige! I feel so blessed to have been given the chance to get to know you and Jake both and to document your love story! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Can't wait to keep up with you guys!

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

Eric did an awesome job! He kept us on schedule and was so organized that we didn’t have anything to worry about! We had a few issues with a guy missing a tie and one had the wrong shirt size and Eric rearranged the schedule so we fit all our pictures in and it wasn’t stressful! He is so easy to work with and so fun!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Nicole! Thank you for your kind words! What a simply perfect day you and Josiah had!!! I was so delighted to be there an experience it with you guys! I can't wait to watch your love continue to grow!

Deann · Married on 08/18/2018

Eric is simply The Best! My advice is to book Eric and his photo booth as soon as you can! He is kind, artistic, and fun! Amazing photos!! Awesome talent!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Deann! You are so kind! Thank you for the joy you brought to Dave & Leah's wedding! You were the perfect help to Leah - always there to lend a hand but never over stepping. You have a beautiful family!

Leah · Married on 08/18/2018

Eric was such a joy to work with for our engagement session, wedding day, and photo booth! He even made my husband excited to take photos! We really appreciate that he came to Chicago for our engagement shoot — it was such a fun day! Our photos turned out amazing and we can’t wait to see Eric again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 1
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 2

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are amazing Leah! I so loved being a part of your day! Every moment with you and Dave was joyous and fun! I had such a blast exploring Chicago with you two! Thanks for so many great memories and I can't wait to see you both again too!

Brittany · Married on 08/11/2018

Eric is honestly such an amazing photographer. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Eric was professional and fun. He has great vision for awesome photographs and we have gotten SO MANY compliments on how great he was to work with and how beautiful our photos are. He took the time to remember names of our wedding party and made our whole wedding day wonderful. His personality and love for what he does truly makes the photography AWESOME. I would not go with anyone else for my wedding photos and his prices are affordable and totally worth it! THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIC! :)

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 3
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 4
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 5
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 6

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are downright awesome Brittany & Jack! Your wedding day was truly a day to remember! From your engagement session to your wedding day - loved each second with both of you!!!

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2018

Eric is an amazing photographer! There are simply not enough words to describe our experience. At our engagement photo shoot we quickly learned that Eric is one of those people that has a joyful and infectious personality, it’s hard not to laugh and smile when you are working with him. He loves his work and shows that by how genuinely excited he was to capture our story. I received so many complements at our wedding on how organized and helpful he was. He is able to engage people he photographs and yet make you feel incredibly comfortable. Eric is the upmost professional and the gold standard. His work is OUTSTANDING! I have shown photos to several people who have said his work/wedding photos are the best they have seen. I completely agree. He captured so many precious moments (I would have otherwise missed) that I get to relive because he is so good at what he does. I could not have asked for higher quality photographer because I am certain it doesn’t exist.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You guys rock! My time with you guys couldn't have been more incredible! So many hilarious and special memories with you two! I smile when I think about you guys! Can't wait to keep in touch Kayla & Nathan!

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2018

This man is a GIFT to his profession! I am a type-A bride who spent hours and hours and hours pouring over thousands of reviews and conducting lots of interviews in order to assemble a team of 5-star wedding vendors. And after 18 months of intensive planning and working with some incredibly talented and dedicated people, I can still say without even hesitating that hiring Eric Vest was THE SINGLE BEST decision I made for my wedding!! From the first email Eric sends you, you will be able to recognize his energy and his kindness. He is not only the kindest wedding vendor I worked with; he is also one of the kindest people I have ever met. But it’s also essential to mention how exceptionally organized, professional, dedicated, and talented he is as a photographer. He always responded immediately, warmly, and thoroughly to my zillion emails, and he offered tips and advice that were super helpful. When he did our engagement shoot at Boom Island in September, the photos blew us away, and his personality was so infectious that even my (now) husband who hates getting his photo taken had a blast during the shoot. So we knew we were in great hands when our wedding day rolled around this June, and sure enough, the photos are sensational and surpassed our already exceptionally high expectations for Eric’s work. Everyone in our wedding party and immediate family adored Eric, and appreciated his warm and energetic presence. His second shooter, Nikole, was also very kind and did an excellent job. I highly recommend hiring a second photographer as it is well worth the money. But, most importantly, MAKE SURE YOU HIRE ERIC VEST! Hiring Eric is the FIRST piece of advice I would give ANY couple planning a wedding!!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Jenna! You are SO very kind!!! I loved each and every moment with you and Matt and I am so thankful I was able to celebrate these special moments with the two of you (and your incredible families & bridal party!)! Thanks for being amazing and I can't wait to keep in touch with you two as you continue on this journey together!

Teresa & Andrew Bettmann · Married on 04/27/2018

Eric should be your photographer!

Stop your searching - Eric is who you want for your photographer!! We cannot say enough good things about the whole process with Eric - from the planning ahead of time (so nice to have an expert in the industry to help you make your timeline and bounce ideas off!) to the day of details and photos to the finished product afterwards! Eric is extremely professional, personable, and a wonderful presence to have on your wedding day! I am not exaggerating when I say, we loved every photo! If you hire Eric, you’re not only getting quality photography, but you’re getting to work with an excellent person! Win - win!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 7
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 8

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are awesome Teresa & Andrew! It was a 100% win to work with you both! What a blast we had all day! That lap around Stillwater is such a special memory! So happy to have gained you both as friends through this!

Kirollos · Married on 10/28/2017

We used Eric as our photographer and utilized his “I Do Booth” photobooth service. We cannot express the amazing work and personality of Eric! Eric was the best choice we made for our wedding. From the day we first met and throughout our wedding, Eric was such a positive person to work with. The time we spent together during our engagement session was a blast and we instantly knew that Eric was going to be the perfect person to work with on our wedding day. His eye for photos, scenes, and ideas are unparalleled. Our guests loved his presence and had so many positive comments about how pleasant he was! We signed up for a photographer and ended up with an amazing friend. We loved every experience with Eric and his work is by far one of the best in the Twin Cities. He is great with communication and will go out of his way to make his clients happy. He truly loves what he does and it evident in his work and demeanor. There is not a single negative thing we can think of having worked with Eric. The “I Do Booth” photos were also amazing! Our guests had printouts, had a blast, and the personnel were so friendly. Our photobooth had a line the entire night. They had fun props and many backdrop options. Most importantly, the quality of the photos was amazing, and we have physical copies of all the photos and an electronic version. Eric Vest and the “I Do Booth” would be our choices if we had to do it all over again! Thank you for everything Eric! You made our day PERFECT.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are too awesome Kirollos & Randa! I had so much fun with you guys - I think my face hurt for two days after your wedding from smiling so much! Thanks for being incredible! What a perfect day!

Margeaux · Married on 10/20/2017

The best decision you can make is choosing Eric as your photographer! He is relatable, thoughtful, and fun! We loved that he helped to create opportunities throughout our day for us to take a step back and enjoy the moment. He is truly gifted at what he does and we love our photos!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are so kind Margeaux & Jack! What an amazing day yours was - so glad I was able to be there a capture it for you guys! Stay amazing and I can't wait to keep in touch with you both!

Elizabeth K. · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I had looked into many photographers for our wedding! We were trying to capture a flexible but classy photo journal of the day as our wedding was victorian themed and rather large. But were having a hard time finding a photographer that would work with us/for us. After contacting Eric we knew he was it after interviewing so many other "5 star" photographers. We are soooooo happy that we were blessed to get his skill to capture our day! His photography is beautiful and he had an amazing way of capturing some of the most special moments. He really got into the theme of our wedding as much as us too and seemed to know exactly what we wanted. Us, the wedding party and guests loved working with him and his organizational skills for a large wedding party (18 we had) were amazing. The photos are absolutely gorgeous and creative! We still get so many compliments on them when people see them! Eric is by far our favorite photographer in the Twin Cities and believe us we interviewed many! We will be forever grateful for his excellent million star photography that captured so beautifully, our happiest day!Read Less

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 9
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 10
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 11

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Elizabeth & Jon! I still remember the first time we talked on the phone and feeling an instant connection with you both! I truly feel so blessed to have been able to be a part of your amazing wedding day! You guys made the rain look stunning on your day! We had such a blast! Thank you for your kind words!
  • User7608940 · 1+ year ago

I am so thankful that I found Eric for our October 2017 wedding! First of all, his photography style is absolutely gorgeous - crisp, clear, genuine, and classic without being stuffy. Secondly, he is a DREAM to work with. Punctual, polite, professional, and kind...he's the best. He even made time to meet with my mom when she was in town, and answered her many questions with patience and kindness. With Eric behind the lens during our engagement photos and wedding day, I felt SO comfortable and so did my husband. He not only makes you look good in photos, he makes you feel happy while he's taking them. This in turn leads to some fantastic, natural shots. Your photographer influences a lot about your wedding day - with Eric, I can guarantee you will be relaxed, on schedule, and having a blast. I am recommending Eric to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to continuing our friendship with him!

Sent on 01/29/2018
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 12
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 13
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 14
    Eric Vest Photography, Inc. 15

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are beyond awesome! I'm humbled and honored by your words! It was such a joy to be part of your day and love thinking back to the many many amazing memories from your perfect day! So glad you have you both as friends now!

Cassandra · Married on 09/23/2017

Eric and his crew were amazing! We used them for our wedding in Sept 2017 for Photography and the I Do Booth - Photo Booth. Eric was SOOOO assuring that he was going to help my wedding day go smoothly! My husband and I could not have been more impressed. Our pictures we got back exceeded our expectations. The photo booth was a highlight for our guests! Eric was super responsive, understanding, and accommodating. We hope to be able to use him for future work!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Cassie & Charlie! Man did we have fun! From your engagement session, to your wedding photos, to the photo booth! Your day could not have been more perfect! You two are a blast to be around!

Molly · Married on 09/22/2017

Eric is amazing! He did you engagement and wedding photos, and both were a great experience. If you are looking for a talented, fun and creative photographer, then Eric is your man!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

It was such a blast working with you both Molly & Chad! Every moment with you guys was a blast! Stay amazing and I can't wait to see you guys this summer!

Marissa · Married on 09/08/2017

Eric was such a pleasure to work with! We are extremely impressed with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out, we are over the moon! I will forever recommend Eric to all my friends and family!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are amazing Marissa! What a blast we had! So grateful to have been there for all the special moments on your beautiful wedding day! Thanks for including me!

Sheena · Married on 08/26/2017

Eric Vest is an amazing photographer and wonderful person to be around. He is passionate about photography and it shows in his work. We had Eric take our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had 3 outfit changes for our engagement photos and were able to travel all around St. Paul. Eric was patient, calming and genuinely interested in learning about Jay and I as a couple and individuals. He stayed in contact with us throughout the wedding process and had a timeline that highlighted what I deemed important for photos. The big day of our wedding, it was off and on raining and Eric was a true weather man. I got every photo I wanted....all outside! He made sure we had a variety of shots, stuck to the timeline, let us add anything we wanted, brought umbrellas and a spotlight for the weather and night shots and overall was just pleasant to be around. His work captures the mood and the personalities of his subjects. The final images are not overally photoshopped, but naturally beautiful and unique. We love our photos, the coloring, the positioning and the experience we had while shooting the photos. My wedding day was stressful for me, but every time we were taking photos with Eric, it was calming and reminded me of what the day was all about, LOVE. Thank you Eric!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You have officially made my day Sheena! Thank you for your incredibly kind words!!! I had such a royal blast with you and Jay every single time we were together! I can't wait to keep up with you guys as you enjoy this new stage of life!

Brooke · Married on 07/22/2017

Where do I even start with how amazing Eric is to work with?! He did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and worked incredibly hard the entire time to get absolutely beautiful and perfect shots. It's great that we are given the rights to all of the photos and I'm able to print them and use them however I want, that was a huge deal to me. I would recommend him a million times to anyone and everyone looking for a phenomenal photographer! Thank you for everything!!!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are so kind Brooke! I had an incredible time with you and Jarod! Man, what a wedding day you guys had! I love every second of it! So excited to keep up with you guys! Thanks for being amazing!

Brianna · Married on 07/15/2017

We spent a lot of time looking at vendors and examples of wedding photography, therefore I can say for a fact that Eric is the best! He was super easy to get in contact with throughout the whole process and finding a time to meet/talk was never an issue. He helped us with our entire wedding day timeline, which was so incredibly helpful and helped make everything go smoothly. We were astonished by all of the moments he was able to capture during the wedding, and the photos came out absolutely amazing! We had so much fun, he even went out to take sunset and night shots with us that came out absolutely breathtaking! After our photos were done, we were able to download all of them right away from his website and look through them all, as well as have full rights to them-which is fantastic! We had so many friends and family compliment the photos and say what a wonderful photographer Eric was during the wedding-and we could not agree more!!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Brianna & Michael! Thank you guys for your super kind words! I truly had such an amazing time with you guys! Thanks for trusting me with capturing your day! I loved getting to know you guys and your awesome friends and family!

Katie · Married on 07/07/2017

Such an amazing Photographer! I got so many comments on how well the photos turned out along with just how awesome of a personality Eric had. I honestly feel like he contributed to making our day amazing with his fun and easy going personality! On top of capturing our special day he also helped fix many of our wedding "emergencies" like providing clothes pins and carrying water for us! Truly amazing and creative!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You are so kind Katie! I seriously had a blast with you guys! What an amazing day it was! Thanks for including me! You guys are amazing!

Madeline · Married on 07/01/2017

HIGHLY recommend. Eric is wonderful to work with and captured our engagement and wedding day perfectly. He made our wedding day even more fun and engaged great with our wedding party and family. He keeps everyone excited and is extremely passionate about making sure that he captures all of the special moments. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Eric as our wedding photographer.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Your so kind Gunnar & Madeline! Your wedding was simply amazing and I have so many special memories from your day! So grateful to call you guys friends now!

Jamell · Married on 06/29/2017

Eric was so fun to work with and made sure everything we wanted met our standards. But who needs that? I told Eric to run with it and pics turned out amazing.

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

You guys are so kind! I felt so honored to be there for all your special moments! And thank you for trusting me - that means to world!
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 05/25/2017

Eric Vest is absolutely a top-notch photographer! I don’t think I can say enough good things about him. If we were to get engaged and married all over again, I would choose him again in a heartbeat.

First of all, his photos are fantastic. I first saw his work at a friend’s wedding and was so impressed by everything—and then later by the photos. He is very professional and can get the job done—with excellence. Since then I’ve since seen his work at a few more friends’ weddings plus my own and recommend him any chance I get.

I love his photography style too! And as a person, he is so friendly but still genuine, and really gets joy out of what he does, as well as makes it fun for the couples. He is so flexible too! He wants to know your vision and plans but can also help with suggestions if you need them.

I could say so much more, but check out his photos and schedule a time to meet with him. Let the photos speak for themselves and meet him for yourself!

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Naomi! Having photographed a wedding that you coordinated and then years later having you ask me to photograph yours was such an honor! I had such an amazing time with you guys both during your engagement session and your wedding day! Stay amazing and I can't wait to stay in touch with you and Dre!

Megan · Married on 05/13/2017

It was a joy to work with Eric! We are getting married in South Dakota and live in Minnesota, so we needed to find a photographer willing to take our engagement photos only. He was very flexible and easy to work with and was more than willing to do a stand alone engagement session! He made us feel comfortable and captured our genuine love for one another (and our goofiness). I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Oh man did we have fun! I get a big grin on my face when I think about our time hanging out! So much laughter! Thanks for letting me document such a special time in your life Megan & Jake!

Kelli · Married on 04/21/2017

Our experience with Eric was phenomenal, from our first conversation to his follow up after delivering our photos. Eric knew the exact timeline, the necessary and important photos to take, was wonderful interacting with our guests and other vendors and at times seemed invisible with his grace. In addition to his beautiful photos that captured so much emotion and meaning Eric treated us as if our day was most important to him. Eric has an optimism about him that is unmatched! We can't wait for another opportunity to see Eric and bless ourselves with his talent.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Kelli, you and Cameron are amazing! Thanks for letting me be there for all your special moments! So many great memories - we had so much fun! You guys rock!

Danielle · Married on 03/25/2017

Eric was fantastic and we could not be happier with his professionalism and photography skills that he brought to our special day. He was punctual and upbeat; always bringing his radiant smile and personality. Eric has great self-awareness and an ability to slip through the crowd and take photos without drawing attention to himself. Having attended several other weddings over the past year, we knew this ability to be there and not be "seen" was important to us. His creativity in using decorations, lighting and scenery provided some great photos. The day was exhausting and looking back at the photos Eric took allowed us to relive the day and remember certain aspects that we had forgotten in the whirlwind of events. Wedding guests who have seen our photos have also spoken very highly of the quality and we have recommended Eric to everyone we have come across who is looking for a highly professional and skilled photographer. We would go with Eric again in a heartbeat .

Sent on 03/24/2018

Eric Vest Photography, Inc.'s reply:

Danielle & Dan! This means so much to me - thank you both! What a truly amazing day yours was! I loved every moment spent with you guys! Thanks for being such a joy to be around!