69 Reviews for Eric Vest Photography, Inc.

User Photos
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Proofs (1)
69 Eric Vest Photography, Inc. Reviews

Eric is honestly such an amazing photographer. From our engagement shoot to our wedding, Eric was professional and fun. He has great vision for awesome photographs and we have gotten SO MANY compliments on how great he was to work with and how beautiful our photos are. He took the time to remember names of our wedding party and made our whole wedding day wonderful. His personality and love for what he does truly makes the photography AWESOME. I would not go with anyone else for my wedding photos and his prices are affordable and totally worth it! THANK YOU SO MUCH ERIC! :)

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/11/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits

Eric is an amazing photographer! There are simply not enough words to describe our experience. At our engagement photo shoot we quickly learned that Eric is one of those people that has a joyful and infectious personality, it’s hard not to laugh and smile when you are working with him. He loves his work and shows that by how genuinely excited he was to capture our story. I received so many complements at our wedding on how organized and helpful he was. He is able to engage people he photographs and yet make you feel incredibly comfortable. Eric is the upmost professional and the gold standard. His work is OUTSTANDING! I have shown photos to several people who have said his work/wedding photos are the best they have seen. I completely agree. He captured so many precious moments (I would have otherwise missed) that I get to relive because he is so good at what he does. I could not have asked for higher quality photographer because I am certain it doesn’t exist.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

This man is a GIFT to his profession! I am a type-A bride who spent hours and hours and hours pouring over thousands of reviews and conducting lots of interviews in order to assemble a team of 5-star wedding vendors. And after 18 months of intensive planning and working with some incredibly talented and dedicated people, I can still say without even hesitating that hiring Eric Vest was THE SINGLE BEST decision I made for my wedding!! From the first email Eric sends you, you will be able to recognize his energy and his kindness. He is not only the kindest wedding vendor I worked with; he is also one of the kindest people I have ever met. But it’s also essential to mention how exceptionally organized, professional, dedicated, and talented he is as a photographer. He always responded immediately, warmly, and thoroughly to my zillion emails, and he offered tips and advice that were super helpful. When he did our engagement shoot at Boom Island in September, the photos blew us away, and his personality was so infectious that even my (now) husband who hates getting his photo taken had a blast during the shoot. So we knew we were in great hands when our wedding day rolled around this June, and sure enough, the photos are sensational and surpassed our already exceptionally high expectations for Eric’s work. Everyone in our wedding party and immediate family adored Eric, and appreciated his warm and energetic presence. His second shooter, Nikole, was also very kind and did an excellent job. I highly recommend hiring a second photographer as it is well worth the money. But, most importantly, MAKE SURE YOU HIRE ERIC VEST! Hiring Eric is the FIRST piece of advice I would give ANY couple planning a wedding!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/1/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We used Eric as our photographer and utilized his “I Do Booth” photobooth service. We cannot express the amazing work and personality of Eric! Eric was the best choice we made for our wedding. From the day we first met and throughout our wedding, Eric was such a positive person to work with. The time we spent together during our engagement session was a blast and we instantly knew that Eric was going to be the perfect person to work with on our wedding day. His eye for photos, scenes, and ideas are unparalleled. Our guests loved his presence and had so many positive comments about how pleasant he was! We signed up for a photographer and ended up with an amazing friend. We loved every experience with Eric and his work is by far one of the best in the Twin Cities. He is great with communication and will go out of his way to make his clients happy. He truly loves what he does and it evident in his work and demeanor. There is not a single negative thing we can think of having worked with Eric. The “I Do Booth” photos were also amazing! Our guests had printouts, had a blast, and the personnel were so friendly. Our photobooth had a line the entire night. They had fun props and many backdrop options. Most importantly, the quality of the photos was amazing, and we have physical copies of all the photos and an electronic version. Eric Vest and the “I Do Booth” would be our choices if we had to do it all over again! Thank you for everything Eric! You made our day PERFECT.

Profile Picture Kirollos, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The best decision you can make is choosing Eric as your photographer! He is relatable, thoughtful, and fun! We loved that he helped to create opportunities throughout our day for us to take a step back and enjoy the moment. He is truly gifted at what he does and we love our photos!

Profile Picture Margeaux, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am so thankful that I found Eric for our October 2017 wedding! First of all, his photography style is absolutely gorgeous - crisp, clear, genuine, and classic without being stuffy. Secondly, he is a DREAM to work with. Punctual, polite, professional, and kind...he's the best. He even made time to meet with my mom when she was in town, and answered her many questions with patience and kindness. With Eric behind the lens during our engagement photos and wedding day, I felt SO comfortable and so did my husband. He not only makes you look good in photos, he makes you feel happy while he's taking them. This in turn leads to some fantastic, natural shots. Your photographer influences a lot about your wedding day - with Eric, I can guarantee you will be relaxed, on schedule, and having a blast. I am recommending Eric to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to continuing our friendship with him!

Profile Picture User7608940, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Eric and his crew were amazing! We used them for our wedding in Sept 2017 for Photography and the I Do Booth - Photo Booth. Eric was SOOOO assuring that he was going to help my wedding day go smoothly! My husband and I could not have been more impressed. Our pictures we got back exceeded our expectations. The photo booth was a highlight for our guests! Eric was super responsive, understanding, and accommodating. We hope to be able to use him for future work!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is amazing! He did you engagement and wedding photos, and both were a great experience. If you are looking for a talented, fun and creative photographer, then Eric is your man!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was such a pleasure to work with! We are extremely impressed with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out, we are over the moon! I will forever recommend Eric to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Vest is an amazing photographer and wonderful person to be around. He is passionate about photography and it shows in his work. We had Eric take our engagement photos and our wedding photos. We had 3 outfit changes for our engagement photos and were able to travel all around St. Paul. Eric was patient, calming and genuinely interested in learning about Jay and I as a couple and individuals. He stayed in contact with us throughout the wedding process and had a timeline that highlighted what I deemed important for photos. The big day of our wedding, it was off and on raining and Eric was a true weather man. I got every photo I wanted....all outside! He made sure we had a variety of shots, stuck to the timeline, let us add anything we wanted, brought umbrellas and a spotlight for the weather and night shots and overall was just pleasant to be around. His work captures the mood and the personalities of his subjects. The final images are not overally photoshopped, but naturally beautiful and unique. We love our photos, the coloring, the positioning and the experience we had while shooting the photos. My wedding day was stressful for me, but every time we were taking photos with Eric, it was calming and reminded me of what the day was all about, LOVE. Thank you Eric!

Profile Picture Sheena, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I even start with how amazing Eric is to work with?! He did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures, and worked incredibly hard the entire time to get absolutely beautiful and perfect shots. It's great that we are given the rights to all of the photos and I'm able to print them and use them however I want, that was a huge deal to me. I would recommend him a million times to anyone and everyone looking for a phenomenal photographer! Thank you for everything!!!

Profile Picture Brooke, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We spent a lot of time looking at vendors and examples of wedding photography, therefore I can say for a fact that Eric is the best! He was super easy to get in contact with throughout the whole process and finding a time to meet/talk was never an issue. He helped us with our entire wedding day timeline, which was so incredibly helpful and helped make everything go smoothly. We were astonished by all of the moments he was able to capture during the wedding, and the photos came out absolutely amazing! We had so much fun, he even went out to take sunset and night shots with us that came out absolutely breathtaking! After our photos were done, we were able to download all of them right away from his website and look through them all, as well as have full rights to them-which is fantastic! We had so many friends and family compliment the photos and say what a wonderful photographer Eric was during the wedding-and we could not agree more!!

Profile Picture Brianna, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such an amazing Photographer! I got so many comments on how well the photos turned out along with just how awesome of a personality Eric had. I honestly feel like he contributed to making our day amazing with his fun and easy going personality! On top of capturing our special day he also helped fix many of our wedding "emergencies" like providing clothes pins and carrying water for us! Truly amazing and creative!

Profile Picture Katie, 7/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

HIGHLY recommend. Eric is wonderful to work with and captured our engagement and wedding day perfectly. He made our wedding day even more fun and engaged great with our wedding party and family. He keeps everyone excited and is extremely passionate about making sure that he captures all of the special moments. We couldn't be happier with our choice to have Eric as our wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was so fun to work with and made sure everything we wanted met our standards. But who needs that? I told Eric to run with it and pics turned out amazing.

Profile Picture Jamell, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric Vest is absolutely a top-notch photographer! I don’t think I can say enough good things about him. If we were to get engaged and married all over again, I would choose him again in a heartbeat.

First of all, his photos are fantastic. I first saw his work at a friend’s wedding and was so impressed by everything—and then later by the photos. He is very professional and can get the job done—with excellence. Since then I’ve since seen his work at a few more friends’ weddings plus my own and recommend him any chance I get.

I love his photography style too! And as a person, he is so friendly but still genuine, and really gets joy out of what he does, as well as makes it fun for the couples. He is so flexible too! He wants to know your vision and plans but can also help with suggestions if you need them.

I could say so much more, but check out his photos and schedule a time to meet with him. Let the photos speak for themselves and meet him for yourself!

Profile Picture Naomi, 5/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a joy to work with Eric! We are getting married in South Dakota and live in Minnesota, so we needed to find a photographer willing to take our engagement photos only. He was very flexible and easy to work with and was more than willing to do a stand alone engagement session! He made us feel comfortable and captured our genuine love for one another (and our goofiness). I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Our experience with Eric was phenomenal, from our first conversation to his follow up after delivering our photos. Eric knew the exact timeline, the necessary and important photos to take, was wonderful interacting with our guests and other vendors and at times seemed invisible with his grace. In addition to his beautiful photos that captured so much emotion and meaning Eric treated us as if our day was most important to him. Eric has an optimism about him that is unmatched! We can't wait for another opportunity to see Eric and bless ourselves with his talent.

Profile Picture Kelli, 4/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric was fantastic and we could not be happier with his professionalism and photography skills that he brought to our special day. He was punctual and upbeat; always bringing his radiant smile and personality. Eric has great self-awareness and an ability to slip through the crowd and take photos without drawing attention to himself. Having attended several other weddings over the past year, we knew this ability to be there and not be "seen" was important to us. His creativity in using decorations, lighting and scenery provided some great photos. The day was exhausting and looking back at the photos Eric took allowed us to relive the day and remember certain aspects that we had forgotten in the whirlwind of events. Wedding guests who have seen our photos have also spoken very highly of the quality and we have recommended Eric to everyone we have come across who is looking for a highly professional and skilled photographer. We would go with Eric again in a heartbeat .

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was amazing on the day of our wedding. He did the work on maintaining us to our schedule while I was able to relax and not have to worry about that stuff! However, he did so with a smile and didn't even exude an air of stress - he still showed only happiness and excitement. He was very pleasant, positive, and fun to work with! Very flexible as well, and accommodating, and gave us a great price. He tried to fit in all the pictures we wanted within a specific time frame. Overall, he was an excellent photographer, just even as a friend to hang out with on the wedding day!

Profile Picture Oxana, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Choosing Eric as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos was hands down the best decision we made! Eric is absolutely amazing! My husband and I feel so lucky to have found him. Eric made the whole process so easy and so much fun! He is incredibly talented, and the best at what he does. He has such a natural ability to capture candid moments throughout the day and was so quick and efficient with the staged photos I wanted to get. Looking at our wedding pictures really makes me re-live the day and I love it! I literally could not be happier with the pictures, and highly recommend him for your wedding and engagement photos!!

Profile Picture Christine, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I don’t even know where to begin with Eric. I’ll save you all the trouble of searching for a photographer and tell you that if you don’t have one yet, book him! Eric’s professionalism, positive attitude, and can-do attitude is what made this day such a success and he saved the day on multiple occasions. On top of keeping us on schedule on this crazy blizzard-in-April day, when our party bus got stuck, he personally helped attempt to get it unstuck with the driver and all of my groomsmen. When things went way off schedule and we ended up at a random bar, we made the best of it and took some photos. He personally drove myself and my husband to the reception (not something any of us had anticipated!), but it was amazing. He was flexible given the ever-changing schedule, and kept smiling through it all. His attitude is what kept us all going through the day, and his photos are top quality/the best I’ve ever seen. He’s one in a million!

Profile Picture Andrea, 1/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

I will never work with another photographer. Eric Vest is the definition of the perfect wedding photographer! Eric is talented, creative, friendly, responsive, professional, and his work is superb. He has an eye for the little details and perfect settings. Eric did both our engagement photos and wedding day photos, and we will forever cherish the shots he's captured! By the end of our wedding day, Eric felt like family. He has this natural ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and truly captured the essence of us as a couple and our friends and family members. Thank you, Eric!!

Profile Picture Alex, 12/31/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Photography

Eric Vest was PHENOMENAL to work with. He is professional and experienced yet easy going and so much fun to hang out with. He truly strives to get to know you as a couple and incorporate your personality into your photos. At the same time, he knows what works well and what doesn't and will provide advice regarding timeline the day of, family shots, etc. He captured all the details of our wedding day and left us with wonderful memories we will cherish forever. Eric Vest is highly recommended! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric was awesome to work with!! He was professional, patient and creative! My husband, family and I all love our photos! We would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Cori, 11/25/16, 1 Review