1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 36
  • Real Weddings 9

About Wedding Shoppe, Inc.

The Wedding Shoppe is an award-winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online to discover one of the largest selections of on-trend and affordable bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, menswear, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

Why trust us with your wedding dreams? We've been a family-owned business since we opened 40 years ago in 1977. Our designers are a part of this family, and these strong relationships give you exclusive access to top styles for the lowest prices. If you're looking for a personalized, simple, and memorable experience, start shopping online or in-store today. If you're a bride on a budget with an eye for style, find "exactly what you've been looking for" for the best price at the Wedding Shoppe. Bonus: Since we're a Minnesota retailer, there's no sales tax on any of our attire, in-store or online!

Contact us today:

Toll Free: 1-877-294-4991

Email: info@weddingshoppeinc.com

Address: 1196 Grand Avenue St. Paul, MN 55105

Did you purchase wedding attire from us? Send your photos to blog@weddingshoppeinc.com. We'd love to see the final look!

Follow Wedding Shoppe, Inc. on
merry modes 728s
bill levkoff 485
bari jay 1631
Wedding Shoppe, Inc.
riley navy plus front copy
bill levkoff 1161
maggie sottero melanie
1d9a8467 1
mori lee 5108

• Videos 3

698 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe, Inc.

Elle · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I recently was at the wedding shoppe with my two friends. My friend Chrissy is getting married in June. We had the pleasure of working with Amber to find a dress for Chrissy. I honestly cannot day enough good things about Amber. She was made for this job. She was SO helpful and informative. She was so personalable but also professional. She also really listened to what Chrissy wanted for her dress and helped find the dress that Chrissy said yes to! Im engaged as well and I found a dress a while ago but this experience made me want to make an appointment at the wedding shoppe with Amber.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Wedding Shoppe, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Elle! We are so happy that you had a fun and memorable experience working with Amber. We are SO fortunate to have her on our team and will pass along your kind words. Congratulations on a successful appointment and upcoming wedding(s)!

Danielle · Getting married on 03/23/2019

I had an amazing experience at the wedding shoppe! I booked a last minute appointment for a Saturday and expected it to be crazy in there after reading reviews, especially since I had 6 people with me. I was completely wrong though! Before we arrived, the staff was helpful in assuring we would have a ground level room for my elderly grandmother, and a handicap parking space in the back. After arriving, we were able to get into our room 30 minutes early! We were greeted by my consultant, Abigail, and the owner, Carolyn. I explained that I had ordered a dress in Florida, and found out after 7 months that it had been discontinued and never made. They were extremely supportive, and Abigail started pulling dresses, all of which were perfect for me! I ended up buying the first one I tried on! Before purchasing, Carolyn stopped by again to ensure my experience would be nothing less than perfect. It was such a wonderful experience, and I was able to purchase the most beautiful dress! Ask for Abigail if you make an appointment at the wedding shoppe! You won’t be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/24/2018

Wedding Shoppe, Inc.'s reply:

Hi Danielle! Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Abigail & Carolyn was great! Congratulations on finding your gown!

Wedding Shoppe, Inc. FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• Arthur's Jewelers
    Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

• Creative Beauté Agency
    Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

• LCPhotography
    LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

• 1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN 55105 See on map
    844-394-9003 (Phone number)
    6512981144 (Other Phone Number)
    6512989538 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.