1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

Follow Wedding Shoppe on

Wedding Shoppe 6
Wedding Shoppe 7

Katie Flanary · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Dress shopping

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, the staff was great and they were very accommodating. The associate I had my appointment with was Meagan and she was great! She was very knowledgeable and had the ability to pick dresses for me that were very figure flattering. This was the first shop I visited looking for a dress and I will admit I was very nervous about starting this process as I am a curvy woman but I was very pleased with their selection of dresses and by the end of my appointment I was wondering why I was so worried. I highly recommend visiting the Wedding Shoppe if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Meagan, and found the perfect dress!
  • Erin

Erin Clark · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Erin for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bre! We look forward to helping you in-store again!

Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Shoppe 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Arthur's Jewelers
    Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

• Creative Beauté Agency
    Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

• LCPhotography
    LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

• 1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN, 55105 See on map
    844-394-9003 (Phone number)
    651-298-1144 (Other Phone Number)
    651-298-9538 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.