Wedding Shoppe

Saint Paul, MN View map

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

• Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

Under $200

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Preservation
Rentals
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Partial Sale

4.1

Sarah M. Getting married on 06/11/2022

Could not have been better!

It was our 4th shop we had been to. We found a couple good options at the other places but were still on the fence- kinda felt like we were missing something. When we walked into the Wedding Shoppe we knew THIS is what was missing. It was a bright and happy atmosphere and all the ladies working were genuinely happy. We went up to a private room (super charming old house so it was one of the bedrooms) for some show and tell with Shannon and my daughter. I could go on and on and on and on about the whole experience! My daughter loved the 1st dress she tried on but wanted to step away -we went to Cafe Latte down the street. We loved Shannon so much we brought her back a piece of cake to say yes to the dress! (And thank you for the awesome experience!) Just got confirmation the dress will be here a month before expected! Can’t wait to go back to pick it up and try on jewelry!!! I sure hope Shannon the sweet kindergarten teacher is there to help us again!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We remember you well! We are so thrilled that you found your dream dress and had a great time here at our shop! We so look forward to having you back once your dress arrives! Congratulations!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/13/2022

Amazing experience!

I heard about the Wedding Shoppe from my best friend and I ended up getting my wedding dress there too. Leslie was super kind and helpful. She helped figure out what kind of dress I wanted and made it a super fun and not stressful day. I'm so glad I went here!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Lauren! We truly appreciate it! We are so excited to hear about your experience and that you found your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Wagner5Maddie
    Chase A. Married on 10/02/2021

Relaxing and Wonderful

I chose to go wedding dress shopping with my mom and older sister, and we went on a Wednesday afternoon to avoid the craziness of a weekend appointment. Jennifer helped us out and was very calm and patient and listened to what I was interested in seeing. She pulled dresses she thought I might like but was also super open to bringing any dresses I wanted to see. When we got to the final two dresses, she knew just what questions to ask to help me make that final decision and find my perfect dress!! It was such a great day!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Madeline! Thanks os much for your review! We loved being able to help you find the perfect gown for your big day! We are looking forward to the pictures!

Real Weddings

Deals

Wedding Shoppe 1
Exclusive

Arthur's Jewelers Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

Creative Beauté Agency Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

LCPhotography LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN, 55105
651-298-1144

Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location of (Wedding Shoppe)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding