About Wedding Shoppe, Inc.

Exactly What You've Been Looking For

The Wedding Shoppe is an award-winning bridal salon located in Saint Paul, MN. Visit our store or shop online to discover one of the largest selections of on-trend and affordable bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, menswear, accessories, and more. We are also an exclusive retailer of Kennedy Blue!

Why trust us with your wedding dreams? We've been a family-owned business since we opened 40 years ago in 1977. Our designers are a part of this family, and these strong relationships give you exclusive access to top styles for the lowest prices. If you’re looking for a personalized, simple, and memorable experience, start shopping online or in-store today. If you're a bride on a budget with an eye for style, find “exactly what you’ve been looking for” for the best price at the Wedding Shoppe. Bonus: Since we're a Minnesota retailer, there's no sales tax on any of our attire, in-store or online!

Contact us today:

Toll Free: 1-877-294-4991

Email: info@weddingshoppeinc.com

Address: 1196 Grand Avenue St. Paul, MN 55105

Did you purchase wedding attire from us? Send your photos to blog@weddingshoppeinc.com. We'd love to see the final look!

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Wedding Shoppe, Inc. on

690 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe, Inc.

4.1
Ring Bearers (4)
Mother of Bride (4)
Cleaning (4)
Mother of Groom (3)

I keep telling people by word of mouth, and thought I would make it weddingwire official that Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul did such a great job. They listened to what I wanted, showed me dresses that were no more than 10% above budget, and helped me hone in on what aspects of each of the dresses I liked and disliked until they could find the perfect dress.

I had no idea I was going to get the dress I picked and without their help and patience I would have never picked it! I am so happy with the service and have had nothing but good interactions since!

I have sent 3 people their way with happy results and my last friend managed to stay under her $500 budget by snagging an amazing dress at their sample sale. Check out their website where you can even see some prices! Amazing transparency and great service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kelly, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went shopping for my dress with my mom and my sister and was lucky enough to have Lois (the store owner) help me out. I had a bit of an idea of what I wanted and showed Lois some pictures. Within 5 minutes she was pulling dresses and getting me to try them on. We found out what I liked and what I didn't. She was honest and it was refreshing to have other consultants chime in. All in all, it took me less than 40 minutes to find my dress (I hate shopping but Lois made it fun)! I loved my experience here. Absolutely recommend. Cannot say enough good things.

View Vendor Response

Top-Rated Attire

33 Photos

3 VIDEOS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

Events

1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105   See On Map
877-294-4991 (phone) 651-298-9538 (fax)
Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Wedding Shoppe, Inc. is a wedding bridal boutique from Saint Paul, Minnesota. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Minneapolis, Saint Paul, and the Midwest area. Wedding Shoppe, Inc. is a professional wedding premier retailer that has been part of the national wedding industry for 37 years. We specialize in designer wedding attire and accessories.