1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

Follow Wedding Shoppe on

Wedding Shoppe 7
  • Erin

Erin Clark · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Erin for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bre! We look forward to helping you in-store again!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lidberg · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Loved My Consultant

I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe from even before I was a bride, I have shopped for bridesmaid dresses with them and had gone to another bride's appointment previously. Now that it was my turn, I got a GREAT consultant (Bekah) who listened to everything I wanted, got along with my guests great, and was willing to talk about possible ways to alter different dresses to meet my expectations. I will be returning to shop for my bridesmaids' dresses, and the mother of the bride dress this fall!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bekah! We look forward to helping you in-store again!

Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Shoppe 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Arthur's Jewelers
    Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

• Creative Beauté Agency
    Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

• LCPhotography
    LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

• 1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN, 55105 See on map
    844-394-9003 (Phone number)
    651-298-1144 (Other Phone Number)
    651-298-9538 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Saturday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.