1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

Follow Wedding Shoppe on

739 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe

• Wagner5Maddie

Madeline Wagner · Getting married on 09/21/2022

Relaxing and Wonderful

I chose to go wedding dress shopping with my mom and older sister, and we went on a Wednesday afternoon to avoid the craziness of a weekend appointment. Jennifer helped us out and was very calm and patient and listened to what I was interested in seeing. She pulled dresses she thought I might like but was also super open to bringing any dresses I wanted to see. When we got to the final two dresses, she knew just what questions to ask to help me make that final decision and find my perfect dress!! It was such a great day!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Madeline! Thanks os much for your review! We loved being able to help you find the perfect gown for your big day! We are looking forward to the pictures!
  • Lauren

Lauren Rogers · Getting married on 05/13/2022

Amazing experience!

I heard about the Wedding Shoppe from my best friend and I ended up getting my wedding dress there too. Leslie was super kind and helpful. She helped figure out what kind of dress I wanted and made it a super fun and not stressful day. I'm so glad I went here!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Ariel

Rob · Getting married on 08/14/2021

Yes to the dress!

I originally came in because I had found two dresses that caught my eye on their FB page, however they didn’t had one of them in a sample for me to try on but we able to get it loaned from the designer for me to try on. I was able to come in at a date and time that worked for me and I ended up saying Yes to the dress that they had ordered for me to try on; they were also able to put the money I had paid to get the dress loaned out towards my gowns cost. Overall I would recommend this place to any other bride, we are coming back soon to pick out my fiancé’s Tux and bridal party’s outfits.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Ariel! Thanks so much for your review! We love being a part of your special day and we are so glad that we were able to get your dream dress in for you!

Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Shoppe 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

• Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

• LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

• 1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN, 55105 See on map
    651-298-1144 (Phone number)
    651-298-9538 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Location of (Wedding Shoppe)