1196 Grand Avenue, Saint Paul, MN 55105 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Wedding Shoppe

For over 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.

Follow Wedding Shoppe on

735 Reviews for Wedding Shoppe

• Emily

Emily Loader · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Amazing service!

With the help of my personal stylist Willow I was able to find the dress of my dreams! I had shown her a few pictures of what I was after at the start of the appointment and she immediately clicked with my vision of how I wanted to look. After trying on the second dress that she had suggested I knew I found the one. Everything about dealing with The Wedding Shoppe from booking my appointment online to getting my dress only a month after it was ordered made the whole process extremely easy and relaxing. They also happily accommodated my special request of video calling my Mum (who lives overseas) and offered me free wifi so she could still be apart of the big day without missing a moment. I couldn't recommend The Wedding Shoppe enough for everything. Their service was amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Emily for such kind words! We are so happy to be part of your special day. Congratulations on finding the perfect gown!

Katie Flanary · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Dress shopping

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, the staff was great and they were very accommodating. The associate I had my appointment with was Meagan and she was great! She was very knowledgeable and had the ability to pick dresses for me that were very figure flattering. This was the first shop I visited looking for a dress and I will admit I was very nervous about starting this process as I am a curvy woman but I was very pleased with their selection of dresses and by the end of my appointment I was wondering why I was so worried. I highly recommend visiting the Wedding Shoppe if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Meagan, and found the perfect dress!

Wedding Shoppe FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Preservation
    Rentals
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Weekly
  • What is your return policy?
    Partial Sale

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Wedding Shoppe 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Arthur's Jewelers Wedding Jewelers

The Wedding Shoppe Inc, has a large selection of unique wedding dresses.

• Creative Beauté Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only does the Wedding Shoppe have exquisite dresses, they have years of experience. They know each dress as if they've already worn it. The Wedding Shoppe provides the bride with the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience. Tip: Bring Kleenexes.

• LCPhotography Wedding Photographers

Your one-stop "shoppe" for all things, Wedding! Bridal gowns of all prices sure to set you apart from others and make your day truly unique and special. They also specialize in Bridal Party gowns as well! Check them out today!!

• 1196 Grand Avenue Saint Paul, MN, 55105 See on map
    844-394-9003 (Phone number)
    651-298-9538 (Fax Number)
    Monday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Tuesday: CLOSED Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
    Location of (Wedding Shoppe)