Wedding Shoppe Reviews

4.2 out of 5 rating
    4 out of 5 rating

Sarah M. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Could not have been better!

It was our 4th shop we had been to. We found a couple good options at the other places but were still on the fence- kinda felt like we were missing something. When we walked into the Wedding Shoppe we knew THIS is what was missing. It was a bright and happy atmosphere and all the ladies working were genuinely happy. We went up to a private room (super charming old house so it was one of the bedrooms) for some show and tell with Shannon and my daughter. I could go on and on and on and on about the whole experience! My daughter loved the 1st dress she tried on but wanted to step away -we went to Cafe Latte down the street. We loved Shannon so much we brought her back a piece of cake to say yes to the dress! (And thank you for the awesome experience!) Just got confirmation the dress will be here a month before expected! Can’t wait to go back to pick it up and try on jewelry!!! I sure hope Shannon the sweet kindergarten teacher is there to help us again!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sarah! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We remember you well! We are so thrilled that you found your dream dress and had a great time here at our shop! We so look forward to having you back once your dress arrives! Congratulations!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/13/2022

Amazing experience!

I heard about the Wedding Shoppe from my best friend and I ended up getting my wedding dress there too. Leslie was super kind and helpful. She helped figure out what kind of dress I wanted and made it a super fun and not stressful day. I'm so glad I went here!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Lauren! We truly appreciate it! We are so excited to hear about your experience and that you found your dream dress! Congratulations!
  • Wagner5Maddie
    Chase A. Married on 10/02/2021

Relaxing and Wonderful

I chose to go wedding dress shopping with my mom and older sister, and we went on a Wednesday afternoon to avoid the craziness of a weekend appointment. Jennifer helped us out and was very calm and patient and listened to what I was interested in seeing. She pulled dresses she thought I might like but was also super open to bringing any dresses I wanted to see. When we got to the final two dresses, she knew just what questions to ask to help me make that final decision and find my perfect dress!! It was such a great day!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Madeline! Thanks os much for your review! We loved being able to help you find the perfect gown for your big day! We are looking forward to the pictures!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • User1104274 Recently married

Great Experience

This store was absolutely fabulous! They had a terrific selection of dresses and the service was wonderful. I found my wedding gown there and my bridesmaid dresses and was very pleased with our shopping experience. They really care about their customers and the experience that they have while shopping. Picking a wedding dress is a very important purchase and the wedding shoppe seems to have it down.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

We strive to create a wonderful experience for our customers, and we're happy to hear you had one! Congratulations on your recent nuptials, and thank you again for your wonderful review!

-The Wedding Shoppe
  • Laura
    Laura V. Married on 08/14/2021

Amber was the best!!

I had the most amazing experience getting my wedding dress here! I worked with Amber and she was a complete ray of sunshine who helped me find a dress I loved that was still in my budget! The dress I picked was the second dress I tried on. She also found a veil for me that matched the lace design perfectly. Highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Laura! You look absolutely radiant! Thank you so much for sharing those photos! Thank you for your kind words as well! We really appreciate it! Congratulations!
  • Ariel
    Rob Married on 08/14/2021

Yes to the dress!

I originally came in because I had found two dresses that caught my eye on their FB page, however they didn’t had one of them in a sample for me to try on but we able to get it loaned from the designer for me to try on. I was able to come in at a date and time that worked for me and I ended up saying Yes to the dress that they had ordered for me to try on; they were also able to put the money I had paid to get the dress loaned out towards my gowns cost. Overall I would recommend this place to any other bride, we are coming back soon to pick out my fiancé’s Tux and bridal party’s outfits.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Ariel! Thanks so much for your review! We love being a part of your special day and we are so glad that we were able to get your dream dress in for you!
    Jasmine Married on 08/11/2021

Amazing and Friendly!

This place was awesome! I loved the girl who helped me! She picked out some wonderful dresses for me! I was unable to pick out stuff myself (pandemic) so make sure you kind of know what you are looking for but the lady did an amazing job finding stuff I liked. They do have a very large selection as well. It did seem that they had slightly smaller sizes (not small small but when you are petite it is hard dress fitting since everything is usually 5 sizes too big). I would highly recommend them! Very cute place and their dressing rooms did have a fan when I went too which was a nice touch.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your great review, Jasmine! We appreciate you writing in! Please send us pictures of the event! Congratulations!
  • Emily
    Emily L. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing service!

With the help of my personal stylist Willow I was able to find the dress of my dreams! I had shown her a few pictures of what I was after at the start of the appointment and she immediately clicked with my vision of how I wanted to look. After trying on the second dress that she had suggested I knew I found the one. Everything about dealing with The Wedding Shoppe from booking my appointment online to getting my dress only a month after it was ordered made the whole process extremely easy and relaxing. They also happily accommodated my special request of video calling my Mum (who lives overseas) and offered me free wifi so she could still be apart of the big day without missing a moment. I couldn't recommend The Wedding Shoppe enough for everything. Their service was amazing!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Emily for such kind words! We are so happy to be part of your special day. Congratulations on finding the perfect gown!
    Katie F. Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding Dress shopping

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at the wedding shoppe, the staff was great and they were very accommodating. The associate I had my appointment with was Meagan and she was great! She was very knowledgeable and had the ability to pick dresses for me that were very figure flattering. This was the first shop I visited looking for a dress and I will admit I was very nervous about starting this process as I am a curvy woman but I was very pleased with their selection of dresses and by the end of my appointment I was wondering why I was so worried. I highly recommend visiting the Wedding Shoppe if you're looking for a wedding dress.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Katie, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Meagan, and found the perfect dress!
    Karen K. Married on 09/06/2020

Great service

I was able to buy my dress off the rack.. with my budget it was great. my sale person was Amber and she was great.. I'm a older 1st time bride and she made me feel very special. I really did not think they would have a dress in a style that I would love.. But they did I only needed to let her know what my wishes were .. thank you again Amber
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Erin for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bre! We look forward to helping you in-store again!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 08/29/2020

Loved My Consultant

I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe from even before I was a bride, I have shopped for bridesmaid dresses with them and had gone to another bride's appointment previously. Now that it was my turn, I got a GREAT consultant (Bekah) who listened to everything I wanted, got along with my guests great, and was willing to talk about possible ways to alter different dresses to meet my expectations. I will be returning to shop for my bridesmaids' dresses, and the mother of the bride dress this fall!

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bekah! We look forward to helping you in-store again!
  • Kathy
    Kathy W. Married on 07/25/2020

Awesome experience!

Cheri was awesome. She listened to everything and had great suggestions. It was 4:30 when we left and had no idea the store closed at 3, because Cheri concentrated on ensuring we had the best experience looking for a dress. I appreciate never feeling rushed even a couple hours after closing. I realized it after the fact and was extremely grateful, and very appreciative, I love love love my dress & the experience!
  • Ana
    Ana A. Married on 07/11/2020

Beautiful dresses

I am the third in my family to get a wedding dress from the Wedding Shoppe and it is always the first place I recommend to others. I also got the bridesmaids dresses from here as well.

They have a huge variety of wedding dresses with a good range of prices. They were good about only showing me dresses in a price I was comfortable with and didn’t try to up sell me, which I really appreciated. My dress came in the time frame they stated. The bridesmaids dresses actually came a week or two before their estimate, which was great.

Ana,

Thank you so much for the review! We are so thrilled that you had a wonderful experience. We feel so lucky to have worked with so many family members as well! We hope that you have an amazing wedding and we would love to see pictures of your special day!

-The Wedding Shoppe Inc.
  • Ashley
    Ashley G. Married on 07/11/2020

Said Yes to the Dress

This was the first shop I went to when starting to look for a dress. Sophie was wonderful finding dresses and pulled some that I thought I wouldn't like to only try on more in that style! I fell in love with a dress but made it aware I had other appointments I wanted to attend as I don't like to make split second decisions. They were totally okay with that and said I have everything in our system so if this is the dress you can call or come back. I went back a few days later and as soon as I got it on I knew it was the one! They took great care of making sure I got the size closest to what I need to help cut the alterations cost down as well! Overall I had a lovely experience both times and would recommend to all my friends!
    Kiana G. Married on 06/20/2020

Great shop

The selection of gowns this place has is fantastic. The staff is knowledgeable about their stock and works hard to find you the perfect gown. I was never showed anything over my budget and never felt any pressure to buy or like something. The shop is in such a cute location. They also have everything else you could need for your wedding party; menswear, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl and ring bearer.
  • Mallory
    Mallory W. Married on 05/23/2020

Excellent Service

Even though I didn’t end up buying my dress from the Wedding Shoppe my experience there was amazing! Jenny was very helpful throughout the whole process and made me feel super comfortable the entire time.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Mallory ! Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Jenny!!
    Ann T. Married on 01/04/2020

Great Bridesmaid Options

I wore a Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding in April and absolutely loved it! Great service and selection.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Ann for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your Kennedy Blue Dress! We look forward to helping you in-store again!
  • Megan
    Megan H. Married on 12/30/2019

Beautiful gowns & curated experience

I had heard about The Wedding Shoppe from several people who had gone there and had an amazing experience, so it was the first shop I went to, not at all expecting to find my wedding dress, but I did!
    I went with my mom and two bridesmaids, and we were allowed to look at the dresses and pull any that we were interested in. Then, as I tried on dresses, Lois kept pulling dresses based on my feedback from each dress until we found the right one. It was not exactly the style I had imagined, but it was so perfect! I was happy to trust Lois with finding my dream dress.
    When my dress came in a few months later, I was able to do another try on with both my mom and dad present, which was such a special moment. I appreciate the care that goes into curating and crafting the experience of wedding dress shopping. It was truly the thing of movies.
    Elle Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently was at the wedding shoppe with my two friends. My friend Chrissy is getting married in June. We had the pleasure of working with Amber to find a dress for Chrissy. I honestly cannot day enough good things about Amber. She was made for this job. She was SO helpful and informative. She was so personalable but also professional. She also really listened to what Chrissy wanted for her dress and helped find the dress that Chrissy said yes to! Im engaged as well and I found a dress a while ago but this experience made me want to make an appointment at the wedding shoppe with Amber.

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Elle! We are so happy that you had a fun and memorable experience working with Amber. We are SO fortunate to have her on our team and will pass along your kind words. Congratulations on a successful appointment and upcoming wedding(s)!
  • Hunter
    Hunter Married on 10/05/2019

No Need to Be Nervous

I was a nervous wreck before looking at wedding dresses - I really did not want anything to do with that whole situation.. the Wedding Shoppe made me feel extremely comfortable and it was a breeze! The only thing I would change is the try-on area was a bit crowded - I was hoping it would be a bit more secluded since I was nervous (it worked out just fine though!).
  • Katie
    Katie V. Married on 08/31/2019

Bridesmaid Dresses

I did not get my wedding dress here, but I did get my bridesmaid dresses her. We went with designer Kennedy Blue. The dresses were amazing and the wedding shop was so great to work with!
  • Mai
    Mai L. Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Quality dress for great price!

My wedding dress shopping experience was great! I found my dream wedding gown at a very good price during one of their sample sales. I was thrilled to be shopping at a boutique, I think there are assumptions that those places can be overpriced but that was not true here. They understood my vision and all the dresses I tried on were gorgeous.
  • Lauren
    Lauren A. Married on 08/17/2019

Exactly What I Pictured

I had a 2 ½ month engagement, and fortunately, the Wedding Shoppe’s summer sample sale was starting a few days after I got engaged. Lois found my perfect wedding dress! She really listened to what I was looking for and knew her inventory. Even though I wasn’t entirely sure when I saw it on the hanger, when I tried it on, it was exactly what I wanted. It was maybe the third dress I tried on and we were done within an hour. And the best part was being able to buy it off the floor and take it home that same day, since it was a sample. The whole experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe!
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn H. Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome Dress; Awesome Shop

I can count on one hand the number of weddings I have been to where the bride did NOT get their dress from the Wedding Shoppe so naturally I would go there first to find my dress. I tried on a total of 5 dresses before I found mine and it wasn't even one I was interested in or picked out! The staff assigned to me picked it as a wild card and I fell in love with it. I cancelled my other 2 appointments that day because I knew that was the dress. The staff there is really friendly and helpful through the whole process of finding a dress, trying it on, purchasing it, picking it up, and recommending tailors/seamstresses. I would 100% recommend this venue (and if you want a little extra TLC, don't go on a Saturday.)
illustration stars