Wedding Shoppe Reviews

Wedding Shoppe 7
  • Erin

Erin Clark · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Wonderful Experience

I really enjoyed my experience here. I couldn’t have as for a better consultant (Bre) to help me that day. She was amazing!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Erin for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bre! We look forward to helping you in-store again!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Lidberg · Getting married on 08/29/2020

Loved My Consultant

I highly recommend the Wedding Shoppe from even before I was a bride, I have shopped for bridesmaid dresses with them and had gone to another bride's appointment previously. Now that it was my turn, I got a GREAT consultant (Bekah) who listened to everything I wanted, got along with my guests great, and was willing to talk about possible ways to alter different dresses to meet my expectations. I will be returning to shop for my bridesmaids' dresses, and the mother of the bride dress this fall!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your time with Bekah! We look forward to helping you in-store again!

Kiana Gilmore · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Great shop

The selection of gowns this place has is fantastic. The staff is knowledgeable about their stock and works hard to find you the perfect gown. I was never showed anything over my budget and never felt any pressure to buy or like something. The shop is in such a cute location. They also have everything else you could need for your wedding party; menswear, bridesmaids, mothers, flower girl and ring bearer.

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Emily

Emily Loader · Getting married on 06/17/2020

Amazing service!

With the help of my personal stylist Willow I was able to find the dress of my dreams! I had shown her a few pictures of what I was after at the start of the appointment and she immediately clicked with my vision of how I wanted to look. After trying on the second dress that she had suggested I knew I found the one. Everything about dealing with The Wedding Shoppe from booking my appointment online to getting my dress only a month after it was ordered made the whole process extremely easy and relaxing. They also happily accommodated my special request of video calling my Mum (who lives overseas) and offered me free wifi so she could still be apart of the big day without missing a moment. I couldn't recommend The Wedding Shoppe enough for everything. Their service was amazing!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Emily for such kind words! We are so happy to be part of your special day. Congratulations on finding the perfect gown!
  • Mallory

Mallory Warr · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Excellent Service

Even though I didn’t end up buying my dress from the Wedding Shoppe my experience there was amazing! Jenny was very helpful throughout the whole process and made me feel super comfortable the entire time.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Mallory ! Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with Jenny!!

Ann Taylor · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Great Bridesmaid Options

I wore a Kennedy Blue Bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding in April and absolutely loved it! Great service and selection.

Sent on 05/17/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you Ann for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed your Kennedy Blue Dress! We look forward to helping you in-store again!

Elle · Getting married on 10/26/2019

I recently was at the wedding shoppe with my two friends. My friend Chrissy is getting married in June. We had the pleasure of working with Amber to find a dress for Chrissy. I honestly cannot day enough good things about Amber. She was made for this job. She was SO helpful and informative. She was so personalable but also professional. She also really listened to what Chrissy wanted for her dress and helped find the dress that Chrissy said yes to! Im engaged as well and I found a dress a while ago but this experience made me want to make an appointment at the wedding shoppe with Amber.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review, Elle! We are so happy that you had a fun and memorable experience working with Amber. We are SO fortunate to have her on our team and will pass along your kind words. Congratulations on a successful appointment and upcoming wedding(s)!
  • Mai

Mai Lee · Married on 08/31/2019

Quality dress for great price!

My wedding dress shopping experience was great! I found my dream wedding gown at a very good price during one of their sample sales. I was thrilled to be shopping at a boutique, I think there are assumptions that those places can be overpriced but that was not true here. They understood my vision and all the dresses I tried on were gorgeous.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Heise · Married on 08/11/2019

Awesome Dress; Awesome Shop

I can count on one hand the number of weddings I have been to where the bride did NOT get their dress from the Wedding Shoppe so naturally I would go there first to find my dress. I tried on a total of 5 dresses before I found mine and it wasn't even one I was interested in or picked out! The staff assigned to me picked it as a wild card and I fell in love with it. I cancelled my other 2 appointments that day because I knew that was the dress. The staff there is really friendly and helpful through the whole process of finding a dress, trying it on, purchasing it, picking it up, and recommending tailors/seamstresses. I would 100% recommend this venue (and if you want a little extra TLC, don't go on a Saturday.)

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Wedding Shoppe 8
    Wedding Shoppe 9
    Wedding Shoppe 10
  • IVETTE

IVETTE VALLE GUZMAN · Married on 08/09/2019

Variety of Dresses, great prices!

Truly enjoyed our experience at the wedding shoppe. The attendants were super kind, and listened to what I wanted. My attendant was Robin, she not only listened, but considered the information provided by my friends who went with me, and by taking all that information, she selected THE DRESS! I appreciate their professionalism, their patience, and kindness! Thank you for helping me find the dress within my budget!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Ivette, thank you for the review! We are so glad you and your friends enjoyed your experience in our store! Congratulations on saying 'yes' to your dress!

Angie · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful dress within budget

I didn't have a large budget to spend on my wedding dress but The Wedding Shoppe was able to find me a dress that I loved within budget. I didn't have to compromise the style and look I wanted. Everyone was so helpful and the process was very easy.

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful service and beautiful dresses!

I first went to the Wedding Shoppe to look at wedding dresses. Even though I did not purchase my wedding dress there, I loved it so much that I wanted to get my bridesmaids dresses from there. Me, my 4 bridesmaids, 1 Maid of Honor, my personal attendant, my mother, and mother-in-law all showed up for our Saturday appointments. As expected, it was insanely busy. However, our consultant was calm and even though she was juggling other tasks, we never felt ignored or forgotten about. The Wedding Shoppe also had bridesmaids dresses in a variety of sizes from 00 to 28 which I really liked and were really affordable. We picked out the perfect dress that day. We went back a separate time and my mom actually got her dress from there too and it was beautiful as well.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

I had an amazing experience at the wedding shoppe! I booked a last minute appointment for a Saturday and expected it to be crazy in there after reading reviews, especially since I had 6 people with me. I was completely wrong though! Before we arrived, the staff was helpful in assuring we would have a ground level room for my elderly grandmother, and a handicap parking space in the back. After arriving, we were able to get into our room 30 minutes early! We were greeted by my consultant, Abigail, and the owner, Carolyn. I explained that I had ordered a dress in Florida, and found out after 7 months that it had been discontinued and never made. They were extremely supportive, and Abigail started pulling dresses, all of which were perfect for me! I ended up buying the first one I tried on! Before purchasing, Carolyn stopped by again to ensure my experience would be nothing less than perfect. It was such a wonderful experience, and I was able to purchase the most beautiful dress! Ask for Abigail if you make an appointment at the wedding shoppe! You won’t be disappointed! :)

Sent on 07/24/2018

Hi Danielle!
    Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that your experience with Abigail & Carolyn was great! Congratulations on finding your gown!
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 02/23/2019

Shopping made easy

I made an appointment for a few of my bridesmaids and I to try on bridesmaid dresses. The appointment felt very private and they were very knowledgeable on the dresses that would coordinate best and flatter each bridesmaid. They even shipped the Kennedy Blue dresses to the out of state bridesmaids. They made all of this almost too easy!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Wedding Shoppe 11

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Candice! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience. It is so important to us that you find the perfect style for each of your bridesmaids to feel confident and comfortable in. We hope they all found something they love!

Katy Anderson · Married on 02/22/2019

Yes to the dress

Great service, staff was friendly and helped provide a large variety of dresses

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Wedding Shoppe 12
    Wedding Shoppe 13

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Katy, thank you for the kind words! Your pictures are stunning! Congratulations to you, and we wish you all the best!

Kelly · Married on 09/29/2018

I keep telling people by word of mouth, and thought I would make it weddingwire official that Wedding Shoppe in St. Paul did such a great job. They listened to what I wanted, showed me dresses that were no more than 10% above budget, and helped me hone in on what aspects of each of the dresses I liked and disliked until they could find the perfect dress.

I had no idea I was going to get the dress I picked and without their help and patience I would have never picked it! I am so happy with the service and have had nothing but good interactions since!

I have sent 3 people their way with happy results and my last friend managed to stay under her $500 budget by snagging an amazing dress at their sample sale. Check out their website where you can even see some prices! Amazing transparency and great service.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much for your amazing review, Kelly! We so greatly appreciate your business and are so incredibly happy to hear that you had the experience in our store that you 100% deserve as a bride-to-be. <3 <3 <3
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 09/15/2018

I went shopping for my dress with my mom and my sister and was lucky enough to have Lois (the store owner) help me out. I had a bit of an idea of what I wanted and showed Lois some pictures. Within 5 minutes she was pulling dresses and getting me to try them on. We found out what I liked and what I didn't. She was honest and it was refreshing to have other consultants chime in. All in all, it took me less than 40 minutes to find my dress (I hate shopping but Lois made it fun)! I loved my experience here. Absolutely recommend. Cannot say enough good things.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your fabulous review, Helen! Lois is a gem and we are so happy that you were able to work with her and find your dream dress. Congrats!!

Claudia · Married on 08/18/2018

I found my wedding dress at the Wedding Shoppe! Two attendants were helping me and so I felt like a princess. They listened to what I liked and tried to find dresses that fit my style. I was between 2 dresses and the one I liked more ended up going on sale a few weeks later. The dress arrived more quickly than I expected. I would highly recommend following them on social media so you can be the first to see when they have sales and hopefully get a good deal too!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Hi Claudia, thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our shoppe! Congratulations on finding your bridal gown!
  • Julianna

Julianna · Married on 03/10/2018

I tried on about 15 dresses here, and ended up getting one from a diffrent store. Good dress selection and customer serive. My cunsultant made it fun and she didn't pressure me at all! Worth a visit ??

Sent on 08/01/2017

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you for your review, Julianna!

Mackenzie · Married on 11/18/2017

LOVED my dress!! It was everything I wanted. The dress came in a lot sooner than I was originally told which was awesome! I got so many compliments on my dress! Very, very happy!

Sent on 12/01/2017
    Wedding Shoppe 14
    Wedding Shoppe 15
    Wedding Shoppe 16

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

You look absolutely stunning, Mackenzie! Thank you so much for your extremely kind words. We're so happy to hear that you loved your dress!! :)
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2017

The Wedding Shoppe has always been one of my favorite places, and I am so glad it was one of the first places I tried on dresses at. The ladies at the Wedding Shoppe are super helpful, and really help you understand what YOU like about the dress and what you are looking for. Being my first stop EVER, I was so happy to have my questions answered. I was really nervous going into the appointment, but five minutes in, I felt relaxed and excited! I never felt rushed, and I had so much fun during the appointment! I am so excited to come back and check out the bridesmaids dresses, I love the selection they have at an affordable price!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Wow--thank you, Heidi! We're thrilled you had an amazing bridal appointment and can't wait to have you back for your bridesmaid dresses.

Justine · Married on 08/05/2017

I found 5 out of 6 of my bridesmaid's dresses at the Wedding Shoppe! I was going for an all different but well coordinated look, and I'm pretty sure I dealt with every stylist that worked down in bridesmaids! I was in there a number of times looking at dresses, fabrics, and colors, and each one of them gave me opinions and helped me figure out how to coordinate the dresses. It was a lot of time and thought put into it, but the look seriously turned out amazing for my August 2017 wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Thank you so much for your your wonderful review, Justine! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and it sounds like everything turned out beautifully! We'd LOVE to see pictures once you have them back. If interested, feel free to email some over to weddingshoppeblog@gmail.com. :)

Karin · Married on 07/23/2017

I recently purchased my wedding dress from the Wedding Shoppe. I tried on the dress on a Monday and then looked at a big box store (you all know the one) a few days later to compare. They couldn't even compete with Wedding Shoppe's dresses. The Wedding Shoppe's dresses were much higher quality and were basically the same price! That Friday, I went back to the Wedding Shoppe with no appointment. I just wanted to get measured and order the dress. After they took my measurements, we found out that I was really in between sizes! I started to worry a little bit about getting the right size. The ladies were SO helpful! They offered to let me try on the dress again to be sure we ordered the right size. Overall, I think three wonderful ladies helped me make sure I ordered the right size. I was so appreciative because I didn't have an appointment and came in shortly before closing. They could have easily asked me to come back, but they took care of me right then and made me feel confident about my dress size.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Wow--what a wonderful review, Karin! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you received the service you deserved--after all, it is your wedding. We'll share your kind words with our team. Congrats on finding the dress of your dreams. You will look stunning on your big day!
  • RockChalkJelsma

Gwen · Married on 07/15/2017

I loved my dress shopping experience at the Wedding Shoppe. My consultant immediately “got” me and came back with dresses that we both knew would look best on me. This was my first place trying on any dresses and I tried on less than 10 total, going back to the 3rd one I had tried on initially. They were so patient, making sure the whole look was perfect for me to be able to say yes to the dress! We added a belt, hair piece and veil at my very first appointment. And the belt and veil made the whole look and are the ones I ended up choosing. The Wedding Shoppe has such a great selection of designer dresses, but still feels like a very intimate experience. I also got my bridesmaids dresses from the Wedding Shoppe about a month after I picked out my own dress. They also have a great selection of these and wonderful consultants to help. They whole customer service team was very helpful in navigating my out of state bridesmaids getting everything ordered. Love my dress!!!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Wedding Shoppe's reply:

Gwen! Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're so happy that you had such a great experience at our shoppe and we're so excited that you found your perfect dress! Congrats!